Harry and Meghan #75 Hostage Haz out for show, blink once for yes and twice for no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh those cards are adorable, thing is it really hits home that William and Harry could do with their mother being around especially at the moment, i’m sure she wouldn’t have allowed a woman to come between them like this!
If Diana was alive I don’t think M would have got within 2 miles of H. I also don’t think H would be the type of man to be susceptible to meghans crap. She’s preyed on his weaknesses which seem to have a very direct correlation with Diana’s death.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 8.21.37 AM.png

"Meghan gets what Meghan wants" this was her end goal from day 1 (to make it big in Hollywood) and Harry the fool was taken for a ride (he reached his lowest when he had to hustle the Disney CEO).

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 481537
"Meghan gets what Meghan wants" this was her end goal from day 1 (to make it big in Hollywood) and Harry the fool was taken for a ride (he reached his lowest when he had to hustle the Disney CEO).
Pretty sad that she only managed it by marrying a white prince. So much for the independent, inspiring woman of colour and trailblazing feminist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She apparently called the Cambridge children "feral" observation them running around barefoot. So I can imagine her sa

They said they do this every year

(Sorry I'm a few pages behind so 79 people probably already said this ... 😬)

View attachment 481535Louis's is adorable.
Perhaps they decided to share the cards this year because so many people will be facing their first Mothers Day without their Mothers because of Covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think I know why Meghan has such a bee in her bonnet. Forgive me, I am a man and I am white. Sorry. I don't know how often I have to say sorry but I'll say it again. Sorry. I think the reason Meghan is jealous to the point of infamy is that she knows Kate has perfect legs and she has legs like pipe-cleaners. Sparrow legs. Again. Sorry. I am objectifying women based on their legs. Sorry. I am a man. I like legs on females. Sorry. Meghan has terrible legs and because Kate has beautiful legs I think it has driven Meghan mad. Meghan has leg envy. It's as simple as that.

View attachment 481299
Super post, what's wrong with appreciating legs? It's shame you feel you have to apologise and I for one hope you're joking! I appreciate a nice-looking and well-mannered man, and lurrrve a uniform! Doesn't matter what - postman, milkman fighter pilot, prison guards, .. plus a weakness for kilts ...
Your critique of Minge 's carrion crow pins was spot on, and note no carpet burns on Catherine's knees....if you look at Minge's ankles they look like drumsticks (raw). :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I like Kate but her visiting that memorial today was nothing but a PR stunt. Travelling from Norfolk and even standing there without a mask on, thought we were in a lockdown? I think most public figures have ulterior motives behind most of their public actions
Aren't they living back at KP now since the kids are back at school. I've seen their cars in London this week.

Reactions: 46
She’s preyed on his weaknesses which seem to have a very direct correlation with Diana’s death.
He was a lost soul seeking a strong female presence in his life, MM saw that and conned her way to him and made it seem like she truly loved/cared for him. But at the end of the day she's an actress.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I like Kate but her visiting that memorial today was nothing but a PR stunt. Travelling from Norfolk and even standing there without a mask on, thought we were in a lockdown? I think most public figures have ulterior motives behind most of their public actions
As someone just pointed out, they’re living at KP aren’t they? I don’t think it’s a publicity stunt, it’s a huge and important issue/case and she went there to represent the RF. Casual clothes, pared back security, no big deal made. I appreciate that especially now W&K look like saints and we should still be using critical thought but I don’t think K did this for publicity.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
As someone just pointed out, they’re living at KP aren’t they? I don’t think it’s a publicity stunt, it’s a huge and important issue/case and she went there to represent the RF. Casual clothes, pared back security, no big deal made. I appreciate that especially now W&K look like saints and we should still be using critical thought but I don’t think K did this for publicity.
I agree. No fanfare, just looked at the tributes and left. And I don’t know about you, I don’t wear a mask outdoors as I absolutely hate them,

Reactions: 32
Good! I don't want that kind of vapid superficial Hollywood trash getting a British passport. She is the worst kind of woke emptiness.

The French take on this horror show. Sorry, I can't translate!

View attachment 481318
Why did Meghan quit Buckingham.

Because I couldn’t breathe!

Freedom of speech alive and well in France! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Last year's (I think) Instagram Post for mother's day from KP had a picture of a card Prince George had made for Catherine, but it also mentioned about being together or apart. Maybe they've just decided to start showing them now the kids are old enough to draw and write the cards themselves 🤷‍♀️ I can't remember where I saw it but I remember William saying on camera that he tells the kids about Diana all the time, so that they know they have another Granny even though she isn't here anymore

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Happy to be in the minority here. If they do this every year, fair enough, but if this is the first year they've chosen to make it public, I find it quite contrived. I want and expect W&K to be better than H&M. Hope this is not going to turn into the Battle of Dead Mother.

Makes me wonder if William is going rogue though.
Last year's post included photos of William and Catherine as children with their mothers

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 481484

Thoughts on the cover?

I mean MM literally made it look like she got hit with racism harder than George Floyd (a man who actually lost his life to racism). She's delusional and victimizes herself to the point where serious racism cases like George Floyd gets dismissed because now people don't take racism issues seriously since people like MM abuse the race card. It pretty much will get the Boy Who Cried Wolf effect.
I don't know, can anyone tell me what the text says?
I think it's in bad taste.
I think the French are taking the piss out of the queen, saying you will dies before I let you leave
BUT then I think the French are supporting the queen, saying it's a lot of fuss over nothing, here a black man was killed and Megan is carrying on like she is being killed when she has only been offended

I definitely agree with you about the boy who cried wolf in this instance of racism, also applies with claims of sexism as well. Everyone ends up getting sick and tired of the imagined or non existent infractions they end up ignoring or disbelieving legitimate cases.

Reactions: 5
Pretty sad that she only managed it by marrying a white prince. So much for the independent, inspiring woman of colour and trailblazing feminist.
Don't forget vegan too, I mean she had to put some meat in her mouth to win "his heart" (and probably even did that to others before him just to get a shot at meeting him).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
They've been in London all week as the kids started back at school last week. Masks are not required outdoors.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Dont get me wrong, they are lovely cards, but I stand by what I said. If M&H had released a card from Archie to Diana this morning, we would be slagging them off. It's double standards to me. This just brings them down to their level. I can't be a hypocrite.
Don't be silly, her sussex squad has her back, her bots would praise her until kingdom come

Reactions: 5
I agree. No fanfare, just looked at the tributes and left. And I don’t know about you, I don’t wear a mask outdoors as I absolutely hate them,
Exactly. This ‘she wasn’t wearing a mask!!’ Thing is doing my head in. It’s never been required to wear one outside, ever. And I agree with you neither do I, load of crap IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.