Harry and Meghan #75 Hostage Haz out for show, blink once for yes and twice for no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Kate but her visiting that memorial today was nothing but a PR stunt. Travelling from Norfolk and even standing there without a mask on, thought we were in a lockdown? I think most public figures have ulterior motives behind most of their public actions
But they came back from Norfolk when the schools reopened, so that Charlotte and George could go back to school on the 8th March, so they are at their house in London!

And I think the mothers day cards are sweet. To acknowledge both Grandmothers! Its also cute to think of Diana as a grandmother!

Reactions: 41
The more they promote themselves as woke warriors the more trouble they are going to stir up and unfortunately there are nutters on both sides over in the US.

They would do better to try and promote racial harmony and unity between all. They and Scobie allow their fans to attack anyone who disagrees with them labeling them racist.

People of colour who don't buy into their narrative are dismissed as betraying their race (like the choir who are being attacked). Then on the other side you've got some who may well be racists and white supremacists. It's all very disturbing. Nobody seems capable of critical thinking anymore.

I can't stand the pair of them but it would be terrible if they were attacked by anyone with a racist agenda.

It's a tit show of their own making. We should not be guilt tripped into paying for their security and it seems a bit strange that this man has managed to access their property twice.

I'm not entirely convinced that they live at the Montecito mansion myself, it may well be a front as they don't seem bothered that the address is out in the public domain. If they do live there them they need to start employing some decent security.
They pulled out the race card first and made their entire post-RF identity all about wokeness and racial politics. They've could've had a politically neutral stance and focused on doing charity work in the U.K. but chose not to. They are singlehandedly responsible for all the chaos and grief they've caused, because it didn't have to be this way. It's not what the Queen or anyone else wanted.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The thought that she gatecrashed and spent the whole time manically clinging onto Harry gives me so much second hand embarrassment. Imagine having the gall!
I wish other attendees would share their photos!!!! There was another photo of her at the bar, alkne, and bystanders are looking at her from afar like "wtf"...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope they have good security. I dislike them but wouldn't want to see some dangerous tit happening.

Reactions: 10
The way MM behaved at the Inskip wedding speaks volumes about her

35c72f7004ca0f0afa7dd890007025cd.jpeg
1280_FFN_MIAMIPIXXFFSBMFF_PrinceHarry_MeghanMarkle_030317_52334402.jpeg

8b2dbf6981d72c37f7baa454411a9f8c.jpeg
FFN-prince-harry-Meghan-Markle-ml-170306_16x9_992.jpeg

She's so hands on and clingy meanwhile Harry does not reciprocate and looks so unamused/bored
14f4dff1299c47872bb3b38051af77ce.jpeg
Meghan-Markle-Wedding-Guest-Dress-Jamaica-March-2017.jpeg

The only time he looked genuinely happy is when he saw his friends. Also realize how none of his friends acknowledged MM meaning she was an uninvited guest.

1fc5a6681abe18650ad0fd615de957d2.jpeg

Realize he even hugged his female friend with a big smile on his face. Meanwhile....
EYzb11uWsAEKO8T.jpeg

He NEVER through out that entire day touched MM, not even once... not even when she grabbed him and kissed him. He rather seemed limp and motionless.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I hope they have good security. I dislike them but wouldn't want to see some dangerous tit happening.
I would never wish physical harm on them at all. However, they deliberately went on TV and made inflammatory, incendiary comments that are totally unsubstantiated. This will trigger nutters to react.

Reactions: 23
I wonder if she pretended to baby trap him and because of his position, he felt the need to propose quickly and marry her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Happy to be in the minority here. If they do this every year, fair enough, but if this is the first year they've chosen to make it public, I find it quite contrived. I want and expect W&K to be better than H&M. Hope this is not going to turn into the Battle of Dead Mother.

Makes me wonder if William is going rogue though.
I agree. Knowing about a grandmother they never met is one thing. Making cards to a dead grandmother because their dad misses his mum is a bit much. Overegging the pudding.
If it's because the statue is going up this year then fair enough they will have a reason as there is more attention on Diana this year. Hope they never do it again.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she pretended to baby trap him and because of his position, he felt the need to propose quickly and marry her.
They were overheard arguing on the Australian trip with Harry shouting and asking her if she was really pregnant. Gobble Hag must have pulled this miscarriage stunt before, not only in her first annulled marriage.

If it's true, this is some crazy tit 🤪

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

View attachment 481707View attachment 481708
View attachment 481712View attachment 481715
She's so hands on and clingy meanwhile Harry does not reciprocate looks so unamused
View attachment 481716View attachment 481717
The only time he looked genuinely happy is when he saw his friends

View attachment 481718
Realize he even hugged his female friend with a big smile on his face. Meanwhile....
View attachment 481719
He NEVER throughout that entire day touched MM not even once... not even when she grabbed him and kissed him. He seemed limp and motionless.
God, she's THAT girlfriend who persistently signals their ownership of the man by clutching at him constantly. Arm draped around him when talking to another (threatening) woman. MINE. PISS OFF. Hand clutching at his when talking to anyone at all. LET ME REMIND YOU WHO OWNS YOU. Clutch, grab, and that piercing STARE while he talks to someone else. It's awful, and I know we've all seen this before in couples in our lives.

Has he ever been photographed looking genuinely happy and relaxed around her? Clearly he can smile and look relaxed with people in photos, we can see it in photos (even above) with his actual friends and real family. But with her, he always looks on edge at best, or zoned out, 1000 yard stare, miserable as sin or just confused as duck.

• Sad
  • Heart

She's so hands on and clingy meanwhile Harry does not reciprocate and looks so unamused/bored
The only time he looked genuinely happy is when he saw his friends. Also realize how none of his friends acknowledged MM meaning she was an uninvited guest.

View attachment 481718
View attachment 481719
He NEVER through out that entire day touched MM, not even once... not even when she grabbed him and kissed him. He rather seemed limp and motionless.
I can't believe he fell for it

Reactions: 11
They were overheard arguing on the Australian trip with Harry shouting and asking her if she was really pregnant. Gobble Hag must have pulled this miscarriage stunt before, not only in her first annulled marriage.

If it's true, this is some crazy tit 🤪
This is why you don't stick your willy in crazy.

• Haha

View attachment 481718
View attachment 481719
The photo where she is holding his hand he is looking at the hand like "wtf". He also look LOADED

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.