Harry and Meghan #75 Hostage Haz out for show, blink once for yes and twice for no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she always makes sure her clothes are advertised via Meghan’s Mirror!
Perhaps we should do one called Catherine’s Closet with all money made via affiliate links going to the Cambridge’s charity!
I did like her jumper and where it was from - so influenced!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For MM to have ended up with this many identical outfits in her short period of being a public servant, it's obvious what she was doing....
View attachment 481675
Also, it was before even being royal. Such as the world vision photo. So you can’t even argue that they have to dress in this specific, classy and reserved way. It’s like she’s playing dress up as my favourite ever pretty princess, Diana. M is a weird juvenile woman in a lot of ways

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Something about those photos from the inskip wedding has me thinking she stalked him there after she broke up with her and stopped taking her calls. She got there and told him she was knocked up as he was away from his family and looked panicked in some photos. I could be imaginjng things, of course. Just a gut feel
That makes sense!
Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-Wedding-Jamaica-2017.jpeg

This was probably the moment she told him. She now also has an "excuse" to show up uninvited "this was important and I couldn't reach your phone so I flew out here ASAP to tell you this". IK psycho girls who use that to scare the man and basically have him on a leash/trapped. The guy is also forced to spend time with her to "figure it out".

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I think she is a true Narcissist and is showing all the behaviours of one. Everything is about her, she has no empathy or love for anyone but herself. She will drop Harry like a stone when she is tired of him and ready to move on ( as she did with her ex husband and her family ). They can also be incredibly charming, hence why she manages to fool so many people into believing she is
Another song option... for megsy this time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her fans are so insistent on being blinkered that they ignore absolute droves of evidence that proves M’s intentions. Narcissist, sociopath and hustler, creepily obsessed with Diana. Dresses like her (and I’m not talking about a vague resemblance, I mean full on copying) wears her perfume, copies her speech patterns and mannerisms. Marries her son fgs! All this considered, they still think no, she’s genuine, in love with Harry and was just racially bullied. I despair.
Her fans are just as deluded as she is. They’re also people that feel like they’ve lived their entire lives being victims but haven’t met a Prince Charming who appreciates them. I would be very wary of any Smeg supporters, especially the loud vocal ones on social media.

I know two women who love her and what they both share is a victim mentality (one about her race and the other about her family background), throw themselves at any rich man they come across, and are convinced the world has wronged them somehow. They’re constantly complaining about how they’ve been treated poorly by everyone they encounter and make threats regularly to their work place and managers at whatever establishment they frequent. Madness.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
That makes sense!
View attachment 481680
This was probably the moment she told him. She now also has an "excuse" to show up uninvited "this was important and I couldn't reach your phone so I flew out here ASAP to tell you this". IK psycho girls who use that to scare the man and basically have him on a leash/trapped. The guy is also forced to spend time with her to "figure it out".
She is so creepy and embarrassing. He looks vacant and like he couldn’t care less, in fact he’s looking at something in the distance. Clearly he’s pissed out of his head :ROFLMAO: but still, she looks manic and he looks passive.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Exactly! MM fans are trying to make out he’s some sad creepy old man who has some obsession with M and wants to bang her. His wife is streets ahead of M in every single way, so doesn’t quite ring true does it!
Her fans too blind to see that it was the other way around (she did this to get close to every Brit for her chance with PH)

1_Piers-Morgan-leaks-Meghan-Markle-message.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Humor from The New Yorker.

Hypothetical drafts of the Queen’s response:

“Sixth Draft”

“Like many of you, after watching the interview with Harry and Meghan, we were shocked by Harry’s hair loss and also by his socks. But we made it a point to listen carefully to their truth, even though there were stretches when we dozed, which was our truth. Although we are a deeply private family, we felt it imperative to listen to Harry and Meghan, to take into account their concerns—to right the ship, as it were. And what we took away most clearly is that Meghan felt like a little mermaid. And so we took time to watch the animated film “The Little Mermaid.” We had no idea that Meghan was born a mermaid who lost her voice and then transformed into a human. Though I should not be surprised—as once, at Sandringham, I saw her swim and she was absolutely marvellous.”

“Fourth Draft”

“As a result of the quite remarkable events of Sunday evening, I would like to address nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. As I watched the interview—along with millions of others worldwide—I could not help but be struck by the number of advertisements for medications that seem to cause a great deal of nausea, vomiting, et cetera. Both Charles and William called halfway through the programme to say that they had counted thirty-two television commercials by that time, and that most seemed to be for medications that caused these horrific side effects. “Mummy, what’s going on in America?” Charles shouted. We are saddened by the gastrointestinal illnesses plaguing so many Americans, and we hope that Harry and Meghan and Archie get better soon.”

:m:m:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Her fans too blind to see that it was the other way around (she did this to get close to every Brit for her chance with PH)

View attachment 481687
It’s staggering how they’ve managed to flip the narrative to state that Piers is obsessed with her and is just bitter that she rebuffed him. None of this is true! :mad: She was a nobody who contacted him as she knew he was a prominent journalist in the UK and would have loads of industry knowledge and contacts.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
That makes sense!
View attachment 481680
We know she drank while in Amsterdam for the Soho house opening there when she was supposedly already pregnant with Farchie, so she had probably established the precedent as being ok. Also the annulment of her 1at wedding js said to have been after the boys family found out she had lied about being knocked up. And had supposedly "miscarried" to cover for the lie and to make them feel bad. All rumours, but there is a repeated theme so something must be the source of inspiration behind these rumours? Penis ladder is one thing but some of those rungs can get slippery, no?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Guilty tripping gangan I see 🙄 that wouldn't have happened if they stayed in the UK
Meh. This happens all the time to celebs in the US. The fact that this guy got nowhere near their house either time shows the security they have is adequate and working.

Nice try, Sunshine Sachs. But they can continue paying for their own damn security.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
We know she drank while in Amsterdam for the Soho house opening there when she was supposedly already pregnant with Farchie, so she had probably established the precedent as being ok.
Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-Wedding-Jamaica-2017.jpeg

She may have asked the waiter for a non-alcoholic beverage. Also I may be wrong but I don't recall her drinking that day (the Inskip wedding)

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Catherine is everything Smeg wishes she is, but isn't. Catherine will be Queen Consort one day and is mother to the future King. Smeg is a d-list actress slash yacht girl who managed to wrangle her way into the RF through unscrupulous methods and sheer dumb luck and will forever be remembered for the disrespectful way she falsely accused the RF in order to get her way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Guilty tripping gangan I see 🙄 that wouldn't have happened if they stayed in the UK
The more they promote themselves as woke warriors the more trouble they are going to stir up and unfortunately there are nutters on both sides over in the US.

They would do better to try and promote racial harmony and unity between all. They and Scobie allow their fans to attack anyone who disagrees with them labeling them racist.

People of colour who don't buy into their narrative are dismissed as betraying their race (like the choir who are being attacked). Then on the other side you've got some who may well be racists and white supremacists. It's all very disturbing. Nobody seems capable of critical thinking anymore.

I can't stand the pair of them but it would be terrible if they were attacked by anyone with a racist agenda.

It's a tit show of their own making. We should not be guilt tripped into paying for their security and it seems a bit strange that this man has managed to access their property twice.

I'm not entirely convinced that they live at the Montecito mansion myself, it may well be a front as they don't seem bothered that the address is out in the public domain. If they do live there them they need to start employing some decent security.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.