Harry and Meghan #75 Hostage Haz out for show, blink once for yes and twice for no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piers's wife Celia Walden is stunning, intelligent and feisty!
Exactly! MM fans are trying to make out he’s some sad creepy old man who has some obsession with M and wants to bang her. His wife is streets ahead of M in every single way, so doesn’t quite ring true does it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Whoever emailed that to Angela Levin is a communist in favour of censorship. Frightening and gross that people out there like that exist.
It's because the idiots haven't got a clue what it's really like, and take their freedom of speech for granted. I lived in a communist country for most of my childhood, and certainly appreciate being able to express my views in the open (which is why the woke attempts at censorship really irk me).

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The only argument they have towards that is that Diana would love MM because she "breaks boundaries" by being a minority, divorcee, being older than the male...
Diana liked breaking boundaries in order to help people! Such as hugging HIV/AIDS patients. Not immutable characteristics such as her race and relative age to harry, relating to her past ie being divorced, or running off to America and whining to Oprah on TV that the RF are vile racists!

Reactions: 20
If she were just a random, wannabe foreign celebrity who did the above wardrobe duplication on her own, it would be bad enough, and she would doubtless be called out for it, and mocked for it. We'd probably just find it sad and funny and call her Poundland Di or something.

The weirdness and obvious manipulation of it all are several orders of magnitude worse because she does this while married to the son of the woman she's imitating. It's become grotesque, it's some horrific pubic externalising of the son's psychosexual problems and unresolved grief to be with a woman who does this crap.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Personally I was surprised to see the Cambridge kids cards- it felt a bit tit for tat but then I gave myself a shake and thought absolutely I’m wrong why the hell shouldn’t they! I said a few posts back that William might start playing the Diana card to remind people she was as much his mother and bang here you go. Good for them! He’s probably held back so much and now think wtf should I! I think will and Kate will completely change direction now... just look at last night! She looked so poised and confident. Hopefully they’re seeing they’re well supported and this will give them the strength to crack on a gear!

Reactions: 28
Someone mentioned it right at the end of the last thread but it genuinely seems like some form of Stockholm Syndrome. She’s brainwashed him to believe that she was a victim of bullying by the press, family and British public, and this has played into his weakness about Diana. She’s clearly made out to him that it’s them against the world, supporting each other no matter what. She’s sick minded in my opinion, how can someone be so manipulative and not only be fine with it, be proud of themselves?

Stupid question, it’s because she’s a sociopath.
I think she is a true Narcissist and is showing all the behaviours of one. Everything is about her, she has no empathy or love for anyone but herself. She will drop Harry like a stone when she is tired of him and ready to move on ( as she did with her ex husband and her family ). They can also be incredibly charming, hence why she manages to fool so many people into believing she is

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Not a Meghan fan by any means but I think BP played a bit dirty by leaking that bullying claim
before the interview and/or responding to it. Quiet dignity is the way to go.
I think when you are dealing with a mamba, quiet dignity is NOT the way to go!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wasn’t that beach sequence of Archie filmed in black and white ... the colour red turns to black likewise blue turns into light grey
Re:Archie
Just as a reference Ed Sherman’s hair looks black in b/W photo
1615728478412.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 9.23.39 AM.png
meghan-diana-watch.jpeg

She even copies her jewellery and I'm pretty sure those weren't Diana's jewellery gifted to her. As far as IK she was only given Diana's Cartier watch BUT MM still purchased two Cartier Tank Française watches right after she was cast in Suits. So it's obvious who she takes her inspo from.

The most sickening thing is this:
Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 9.28.47 AM.png

At this point nobody can argue it's a coincidence or that it's Royal protocol to wear these outfits (because let's be honest we haven't seen Kate wearing these exact outfits and MM was never one to follow protocol). For MM to have ended up with this many identical outfits in her short period of being a public servant, it's obvious what she was doing....
Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 9.31.48 AM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I’m so hoping Will chucks some Charles Spencer esq speech at Diana’s statue

Lol even Elon Musk is fed up of the wokies 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 481667View attachment 481668

She even copies her jewellery and I'm pretty sure those weren't Diana's jewellery gifted to her. As far as IK she was only given Diana's Cartier watch BUT MM still purchased two Cartier Tank Française watches right after she was cast in Suits. So it's obvious who she takes her inspo from.

The most sickening thing is this:
View attachment 481670

At this point nobody can argue it's a coincidence or that it's Royal protocol to wear these outfits (because let's be honest we haven't seen Kate wearing these exact outfits and MM was never one to follow protocol). For MM to have ended up with this many identical outfits in her short period of being a public servant, it's obvious what she was doing....
View attachment 481675
Her fans are so insistent on being blinkered that they ignore absolute droves of evidence that proves M’s intentions. Narcissist, sociopath and hustler, creepily obsessed with Diana. Dresses like her (and I’m not talking about a vague resemblance, I mean full on copying) wears her perfume, copies her speech patterns and mannerisms. Marries her son fgs! All this considered, they still think no, she’s genuine, in love with Harry and was just racially bullied. I despair.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.