Harry and Meghan #75 Hostage Haz out for show, blink once for yes and twice for no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for derailing but Happy Mothers Day for all the crew in here that smash it everyday when it comes to parenting. I hope you all manage to get to have a bath/toilet break/ tattle time in peace ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I like Kate but her visiting that memorial today was nothing but a PR stunt. Travelling from Norfolk and even standing there without a mask on, thought we were in a lockdown? I think most public figures have ulterior motives behind most of their public actions
They're not in Norfolk though, the children are back at school so therefore they will be at Kensington Palace. They were out on official duties in London this week too. Also, there were a lot of people not wearing masks, it was taken on somebody's mobile. I doubt she's shallow enough to use a murdered woman as a pr stunt. Unlike the other one who took her own photographer, watermaked the pic so she got the publication money.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I agree. I had a strange vibe about Harry. He seemed drunk or something. Not there exactly. It was odd.
It looks like the only way he can cope with the nightmare that is now his life us to escape into a drug fug. And that's fine by Minge as she can control him, he's malleable and dozy.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If Diana was alive I don’t think M would have got within 2 miles of H.
If he did have a strong female presence in his life especially one like Diana, he'd be able to tell a low quality woman apart from a high quality one. So MM wouldn't have even been able to get near him. He'd be able to pick up on her vibes and would never settle for a twice divorced suitcase girl/D-list actress. He'd be able to see right through that. Diana would have protected him so hard too. Then again what mother wouldn't protect their child from a predator. I feel like Diana would've smelt MM's perfume and been like WTF then told him to stay TF away from her (just like Will and Inskip did)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 481537
"Meghan gets what Meghan wants" this was her end goal from day 1 (to make it big in Hollywood) and Harry the fool was taken for a ride (he reached his lowest when he had to hustle the Disney CEO).
[/QUOT
I like Kate but her visiting that memorial today was nothing but a PR stunt. Travelling from Norfolk and even standing there without a mask on, thought we were in a lockdown? I think most public figures have ulterior motives behind most of their public actions
I thought they were back in KP, because the children have returned to school.

Reactions: 16
They’re in London. Kids are back at school.

Reactions: 23
If he did have a strong female female presence in his life especially one like Diana, he'd be able to tell a low quality woman apart from a high quality one. So MM wouldn't have even been able to get near him. He'd be able to pick up on her vibes and would never settle for a twice divorced suitcase girl/D-list actress. He'd be able to see right through that. Diana would have protected him so hard too. Then again what mother wouldn't protect their child from a predator.
Completely agree. All this crap I see from MM fans that Diana would have loved M. They clearly know absolutely nothing about Diana and are obviously blind to M.

It’s a shame that he didn’t take a leaf out of his brothers book in terms of picking a wife. Surely he could see the kind of woman Kate was and what their relationship was like? Kate was one of H’s best mates too.

Reactions: 26
As someone just pointed out, they’re living at KP aren’t they? I don’t think it’s a publicity stunt, it’s a huge and important issue/case and she went there to represent the RF. Casual clothes, pared back security, no big deal made. I appreciate that especially now W&K look like saints and we should still be using critical thought but I don’t think K did this for publicity.
Sorry to be dozy but what memorial is she visiting??

Reactions: 2
They're not in Norfolk now the schools are back

• Heart
I don’t recall seeing it before, but to be fair they keep a lot private and people make assumptions about them. So I welcome the fact they are showing that they too think of Diana, they just don’t need to go on a chat show and shove it in our faces
Subtle shade from KP, I love it.

Completely agree. All this crap I see from MM fans that Diana would have loved M. They clearly know absolutely nothing about Diana and are obviously blind to M.

It’s a shame that he didn’t take a leaf out of his brothers book in terms of picking a wife. Surely he could see the kind of woman Kate was and what their relationship was like? Kate was one of H’s best mates too.
And there in lies the problem , or should I say ‘her problem’ with Kate

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly. This ‘she wasn’t wearing a mask!!’ Thing is doing my head in. It’s never been required to wear one outside, ever. And I agree with you neither do I, load of crap IMO.
Pretty sure the RF would've got the vaccine by now so she probably doesn't even need a mask

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has already been said! Another excellent angle I get from Kates visit to Clapham Common is that it shows she is free to go and do as she pleases. You can, in fact, call an Uber to the palace hun and go wherever you please 💅🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Perhaps they decided to share the cards this year because so many people will be facing their first Mothers Day without their Mothers because of Covid.
Thank you, that’s how I took it too.
More “children” are without their mothers this year and I think this would have been posted regardless of Harpo’s interview.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
True I remember that now. I do think they played into her hands a bit by releasing that statement just before the interview.

There was an article in The Guardian yesterday which I thought was good. It pointed out the difference between the GB royals & other Euro royal families which post WWII are much quieter & slimmed down. The Royal family should really be heirs only, so Queen, Charles, William & George. So no Harry, no Prince Andrew etc. Would solve a lot of problems.

It must be mentally hard to be relevant & then suddenly not be. Harry hasn’t coped well. He’s 6th in line, no longer the spare.

I’m intrigued as to what happened at that garden party.
That garden party exit was weird , it’s as if once Chas and Camilla said they were leaving H+M couldn’t stay and she then just sashayed away , no goodbyes or owt!

Reactions: 8
Sorry for derailing but Happy Mothers Day for all the crew in here that smash it everyday when it comes to parenting. I hope you all manage to get to have a bath/toilet break/ tattle time in peace ❤
Sending love to fellow mums too ❤

However, if yours are still little enjoy this time. Mine is 24 (although kindly note that I was exceptionally young when I had him. Ahem) & when I mentioned Mother’s Day this morning (we both forgot) this was the text I got back:

”I wouldn’t have thought you’d fallen for stuff like mothers day. Christmas and birthdays make sense but mother’s day is literally a capitalist scam”.

So.....yeah. I do quite miss my pasta art and trinkets from Poundland 😢😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

He joined in the teasing calling her "limpet". I think he thought Meghan was a Hollywood actress, and big stuff and he could one up his brother, not realising that her biggest role to date has been as supporting role on a cable show filmed in Canada

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.