Harry and Meghan #75 Hostage Haz out for show, blink once for yes and twice for no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
40431582-0-image-a-79_1615674112390.jpeg

She looks so scary here

My sister in law said that one of her clients has expressed concerns that William might step down to protect Catherine and his children.
Catherine would do anything for them (so she will continue to take her public servant job seriously and will continue) and the RF basically sends her to do damage control

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The dress is mentioned in this article:
Meghan's attempt to put out an alternative version of the original story is classic DARVO tactics: Deny Attack Reverse Victim Offender which is a narc's favourite mode if dealing g with problems they have created. You did something wrong? You cannot admit it. Ever. So. You deny you did it, attack the victim with a claim that the victim is in fact the one in the wrong in some way and YOU are the actual victim.

I can totally believe Smeggers was a bridezilla given the stories about her flipping out on the kitchen staff over the wedding food in front of the Queen herself, so I can totally believe her being a witch and a half over a child's outfit and I can also believe her slamming doors in faces and throwing flowers in bins. Sounds exsctky6like she behaved in Australia.

There's a pattern to all the rumours about Smeg from way back, all the leaks, all the sources that aren't her sycophants and minions; she uses people, she discards people who have outlived their usefulness (friends, husbands, fathers) and behaves like a giant hissing witch when she does not get what she wants.

Conversely there are no media stories about Kate being a witch, even during the many years before she was married to William and it was open season on her. The only allegation against Kate ever has come from Smeg. Just like the only allegations against top BP staffers and assistants who have worked with megafamous people and senior RF for years are from Smeg. The only common factor in these type of allegations is always Smeg. This would lead anyone to conclude the likelihood is Kate's version of this story is the correct one.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I think this is more a consequence of how much we mistrust the motives of the Sussexes about everything now. They have earned that mistrust, without question, but it does mean that sometimes we may be more cynical than we otherwise would be.

You are right...we would sneer at the Sussexes for this same thing - when really and truly this would be a sweet gesture from any of Diana’s grandchildren, including Archie.

Harry & Meghan have lost the right to be given the benefit of the doubt, imo, and that’s a tragedy all around. Especially for Archie.
You're absolutely right. I've only just realised that every time Markle and Harry do something, my first thought is What's in it for them.

Reactions: 25
Also, how the easel announcement is clearly irregular. On the Cambridge children’s announcements, the time of birth is hand written as as you say signed by doctors. Archie’s looks pre planned as it is all typed and as you say no signature. All very weird IMO, considering other factors too such as the fact there are multiple instances of her bump disappearing and reappearing/folding over.
View attachment 481449View attachment 481450View attachment 481451
Also, there's something I don‘t think I noticed previously...

Kate’s says “she was safely delivered of a son.”
Meghan’s says “at the news that she was safely delivered of a son.”

Why did they not just say the Palace are delighted that Meghan was safely delivered of a son?
Why add “at the news” at all?
It was not needed, was it?
Or is it their way of covering themselves because they are just relaying “the news” they’d been given?
Hmmm, off to polish my tin hat... 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
All of this goes to show what an absolute weak specimen Prince Hazy of the Truth really is...

His wife, a professional 'Karen' (sorry to all the Karens who DON'T want to speak to the manager) is joining the family. Any 'man' would want to ensure she knew the ropes - he didn't?
His wife is feeling suicidal and in need of support? Any 'man' would seek to get the support she needs - he didn't?

It seems not, because he is so used to stamping his one pair of brown suede shoes and some poor devil sorts his life out for him.

Further thoughts:

So his mother felt there was three of them in her marriage - her, PC and Camilla? So Harry and his keeper had to copy this by having only the three people at their marriage - Prince Hazy of Recollections, The Clutchess of Belly and the Archbishop of Can't-a-gree. Copy cats!

Final thought - So Harry tried to educate his father and brother? Did he do it himself or ask that nice lady at Eton College who helped him pass his A Levels? *

*allegedly.
Please don't call any women 'Karen's' even cunts like Smeggy. It insinuates that women aren't allowed to complain about anything because their opinions don't matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Also I might have missed it on this thread but I'm sure I saw in the news on Friday that Harry and his keeper had agreed to be silent now "to let the dust settle"
Has anyone else heard this? It makes it sound as if his keeper got her voice out there and is now happy to sit back and wait for the blackmail to work
More like light the fire and watch it burn

Reactions: 21
Also the addition to Megs announcement that “The Queen and the RF are delighted at the news” as if it means “this is what we have been told so we are just passing it on”
Ah just read we are of the same view.
Sorry, I’m a tad behind in the thread so I’ve just posted similar!

Reactions: 13
Please don't call any women 'Karen's' even cunts like Smeggy. It insinuates that women aren't allowed to complain about anything because their opinions don't matter.
It's a current 'joke' name doing the rounds to make a point. Are we going to come over all woke about this now too? Personally think calling a woman the c word is way worse, but I wouldn't presume to tell anyone else what they can or can't say.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Happy to be in the minority here. If they do this every year, fair enough, but if this is the first year they've chosen to make it public, I find it quite contrived. I want and expect W&K to be better than H&M. Hope this is not going to turn into the Battle of Dead Mother.

Makes me wonder if William is going rogue though.
It would not be surprising. Maybe the tactic is: Brenda will take high road, all dignified unbiased etc, Charlie will take middle - reaching loving father and WK will take subtle jabbing one. :devilish:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 481528
She looks so scary here

Catherine would do anything for them (so she will continue to take her public servant job seriously and will continue) and the RF basically sends her to do damage control
I think that Catherine will glow again, I don't believe that she will allow Meghan to break her. She has a lot of love and support, she will get through this with William and the support of both their families.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I had an interesting conversation with my sister in law this morning.
I commented that the spark has gone out of Catherine. She has lost that light she had in her eyes. You can see it in the video and photos from both the school visit with William and her visit to Clapham Common. She appears really distracted.
During their engagement and early marriage she was tore to shreds, as was her family. She had to give up her job in Jigsaw because the paparazzi were always there, jumping at her and hiding in peoples gardens. The video clips are online.
She never lost that spark though. She carried on with warmth and dignity, endearing herself to everyone.
This is different though, it's not just her and the Middletons.
It’s the Queen, Charles, William, the whole Monarchy really but more importantly her children. There has been viciousness, nastiness and even death threats directed at the children. We know 99% of the death threats are headcases with an internet connection but it only takes one headcase with a gun.
My sister in law said that one of her clients has expressed concerns that William might step down to protect Catherine and his children.
We know he is as hard as nails but would he give the Monarchy up to protect his family?
He would essentially be giving it to H&M.
Did they know what they were doing when they made Catherine the scapegoat in that interview?
Megan really knew what she was doing when she brought up the fact she was known as ‘ waity Katy ‘ she just had to get that in there . It was a massive dig and just shows her to be the bully she clearly is .
Her Jealousy of Katherine clearly knows no bounds 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Also I might have missed it on this thread but I'm sure I saw in the news on Friday that Harry and his keeper had agreed to be silent now "to let the dust settle"
Has anyone else heard this? It makes it sound as if his keeper got her voice out there and is now happy to sit back and wait for the blackmail to work
That's her MO, sets off an incendiary device and then sits back and watches/enjoys the fallout. People who know her have said this.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
My children didn't met my mother, but they asked questions about her. I talked about my childhood and my experiences with them. It's logical that children want to know about her and commemorate her.
İ think it's a sweet gesture to share the cards at a time when a lot of people are not being able to see their mothers or remembering them. They created cards for TQ and PP's anniversary too. Very relateable to everyone who keeps children's artwork on the walls......

Reactions: 30
Oh purlease, she's not going to call a child fat!🙄

The chicken coop scene - the 3 of us wedding, I found that moment disturbing and very sad, his response was like a toddler/young child.
She apparently called the Cambridge children "feral" observation them running around barefoot. So I can imagine her sa
Not being a royal watcher, do they normally do this or do you think they are trying to rub it in that William lost his mother too??
They said they do this every year

(Sorry I'm a few pages behind so 79 people probably already said this ... 😬)

Screenshot_20210314-121912_Instagram.jpg
Louis's is adorable.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Happy to be in the minority here. If they do this every year, fair enough, but if this is the first year they've chosen to make it public, I find it quite contrived. I want and expect W&K to be better than H&M. Hope this is not going to turn into the Battle of Dead Mother.

Makes me wonder if William is going rogue though.
I honestly don’t think William and Kate do things with an ulterior motive. I just don’t get that impression of them at all. It’s like we’ve been conditioned now to be sceptical because of what MM and H have done

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Meghan's attempt to put out an alternative version of the original story is classic DARVO tactics: Deny Attack Reverse Victim Offender which is a narc's favourite mode if dealing g with problems they have created. You did something wrong? You cannot admit it. Ever. So. You deny you did it, attack the victim with a claim that the victim is in fact the one in the wrong in some way and YOU are the actual victim.

I can totally believe Smeggers was a bridezilla given the stories about her flipping out on the kitchen staff over the wedding food in front of the Queen herself, so I can totally believe her being a witch and a half over a child's outfit and I can also believe her slamming doors in faces and throwing flowers in bins. Sounds exsctky6like she behaved in Australia.

There's a pattern to all the rumours about Smeg from way back, all the leaks, all the sources that aren't her sycophants and minions; she uses people, she discards people who have outlived their usefulness (friends, husbands, fathers) and behaves like a giant hissing witch when she does not get what she wants.

Conversely there are no media stories about Kate being a witch, even during the many years before she was married to William and it was open season on her. The only allegation against Kate ever has come from Smeg. Just like the only allegations against top BP staffers and assistants who have worked with megafamous people and senior RF for years are from Smeg. The only common factor in these type of allegations is always Smeg. This would lead anyone to conclude the likelihood is Kate's version of this story is the correct one.
I’d believe Kate’s version all day long.

• Heart
I agree. I think this is too much. It's mother's day. Seems weird to make a card for someone you've never met. I'm not liking this. If M&H had done this we'd be up in arms.
It's Catherine taking care of William on a dsy that's painful for him. Reminding that he is now a parent and they have created their own beautiful new family.

• Heart
Oh those cards are adorable, thing is it really hits home that William and Harry could do with their mother being around especially at the moment, i’m sure she wouldn’t have allowed a woman to come between them like this!

Reactions: 19
Megan really knew what she was doing when she brought up the fact she was known as ‘ waity Katy ‘ she just had to get that in there . It was a massive dig and just shows her to be the bully she clearly is .
Her Jealousy of Katherine clearly knows no bounds 🤬
And also making sure to get in that's she been working herself since the age of 13 at a yoghurt shop.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I honestly don’t think William and Kate do things with an ulterior motive. I just don’t get that impression of them at all. It’s like we’ve been conditioned now to be sceptical because of what MM and H have done
I like Kate but her visiting that memorial today was nothing but a PR stunt. Travelling from Norfolk and even standing there without a mask on, thought we were in a lockdown? I think most public figures have ulterior motives behind most of their public actions

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.