Harry and Meghan #75 Hostage Haz out for show, blink once for yes and twice for no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes this makes sense.
I had - at first - wondered if she had asked if treatment could be paid for out of the public purse but was told that wasn't appropriate because her position in the Royal pecking order (excuse the chicken pun) didnt qualify her to have it funded via the RF/tax payer.

This wanting to publicise treatment rather than keep it private makes more sense than my musing.

Also is the love of chickens a big in-joke about the Royal pecking order?
I was thinking that it was about Harry being a hen-pecked husband!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Happy to be in the minority here. If they do this every year, fair enough, but if this is the first year they've chosen to make it public, I find it quite contrived. I want and expect W&K to be better than H&M. Hope this is not going to turn into the Battle of Dead Mother.

Makes me wonder if William is going rogue though.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wasn't it the night of the Cirque du Soleil event that Harry was going to alone, perhaps it was manipulation because she was miffed at not being invited. I have experience with a narcissist who would have no problem making such a claim because she was unhappy about a situation. Either Harry stayed home with her and missed out ,or she went with him. After-all 'she wasn't safe to be alone'.
I just find it hard to believe she told him she was suicidal so he took her out on an engagement where paparazzi and hundreds of other folk were there. Surely to god if your partner told you they were suicidal you would stay at home with them and get help?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Dont get me wrong, they are lovely cards, but I stand by what I said. If M&H had released a card from Archie to Diana this morning, we would be slagging them off. It's double standards to me. This just brings them down to their level. I can't be a hypocrite.
But that’s because we have long been sceptical about their motives, their behaviours. If all the previous stuff hadn’t gone on and H&M did something for Diana with Archie then we would probably think that was sweet too. But H&M always make everything about themselves so we are sceptical of everything they do. Kate and William don’t generally make it about themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I've mentioned this before but I'll just put it here too. I work in an institution that Kate has visited with her children on numerous occasions. The venue is not closed for this, she wears low key clothing and just mills about with the children, enjoying their enjoyment. She smiles if anyone spots her and there are discrete police protection staff there but you'd not really notice.
When Harry and his keeper wanted to come visit, the venue was closed and staff made to stay late so they would be there to show them around with much bowing and scraping.

P. S. My vote is Liberty Diana Markle-Mountbatten Windsor for the name

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I just find it hard to believe she told him she was suicidal so he took her out on an engagement where paparazzi and hundreds of other folk were there. Surely to god if your partner told you they were suicidal you would stay at home with them and get help?
Perhaps she said it would make her feel so much better to get out of the house, nothing like an outing to perk up your spirits. Also once narcissists achieve their goal they let the drama wash off them, while their targets are left wondering what the hell just happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Dont get me wrong, they are lovely cards, but I stand by what I said. If M&H had released a card from Archie to Diana this morning, we would be slagging them off. It's double standards to me. This just brings them down to their level. I can't be a hypocrite.
I think this is more a consequence of how much we mistrust the motives of the Sussexes about everything now. They have earned that mistrust, without question, but it does mean that sometimes we may be more cynical than we otherwise would be.

You are right...we would sneer at the Sussexes for this same thing - when really and truly this would be a sweet gesture from any of Diana’s grandchildren, including Archie.

Harry & Meghan have lost the right to be given the benefit of the doubt, imo, and that’s a tragedy all around. Especially for Archie.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Also I might have missed it on this thread but I'm sure I saw in the news on Friday that Harry and his keeper had agreed to be silent now "to let the dust settle"
Has anyone else heard this? It makes it sound as if his keeper got her voice out there and is now happy to sit back and wait for the blackmail to work

• Wow
Meghan would be all bundled up in 20 layers, huge sunglasses on, massive hat. She has to be incognito, she’s so famous and gets hounded so much bless her.
She would have had the area cleared out by the RPOs, wearing another one of her £30,000 bathrobes, tied arohnd the waiat initially then untying the belt to coat flick and belly cup, 9 jnch stilettos, massive sunnies, horse hair of a million ponies cascading down to her knees, white lilies to remind everyone of Diana's funeral and then shared another story about how she was kidnapped by the queen's rpo and.... pregnant pause for dramatic effect and to wipe away a non-existent tear, doesn't continue her sentence to let the audience fill in the gap with their own conclusion of something horrible.."I had to rescue myself"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The main thing I took away from the interview was just how useless a husband Harry has turned out to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I still wouldn’t be joining in with him when he supports a political candidate who hates and incites violence against his race and probably holds a lot of internal racism. Which is very sad
His hat says Make America Great, not Make America Great Again, which is a Trumpster slogan. Fun fact, Make America Great Again was originally used by Ronald Reagan in the 80s., then George H. W. Bush. Even though Bill Clinton claimed it was racist, he used it in his campaign in the 90s :rolleyes:.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not being a royal watcher, do they normally do this or do you think they are trying to rub it in that William lost his mother too??
I don’t recall seeing it before, but to be fair they keep a lot private and people make assumptions about them. So I welcome the fact they are showing that they too think of Diana, they just don’t need to go on a chat show and shove it in our faces

• Heart
Reactions: 27
On the Instagram post it says it is something the children do every mothers day, make cards for Diana for William. I think this year they decided to share them, not sure if they have shared any other year. I think it's a lovely idea and if it brings William and his children some comfort then so be it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That is the event where they got booed. Could it be that she wanted to go public with her suicidal ideation so the booing would stop and she could play victim/ start the racist Brits allegations fresh off the back of the booing? That might be why she contacted HR : she and Harry had just experienced on the job verbal assault?

Or maybe she got her own script wrong. She disnt contact HR with her suicidal ideation... she contacted PR

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The main thing I took away from the interview was just how useless a husband Harry has turned out to be.
same same

I don’t recall seeing it before, but to be fair they keep a lot private and people make assumptions about them. So I welcome the fact they are showing that they too think of Diana, they just don’t need to go on a chat show and shove it in our faces
It would have been nicer to see the kids doing the cards though. But I am in no position to even wonder about them really.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All of this goes to show what an absolute weak specimen Prince Hazy of the Truth really is...

His wife, [name redacted so people won't find something else to complain about] is joining the family. Any 'man' would want to ensure she knew the ropes - he didn't?
His wife is feeling suicidal and in need of support? Any 'man' would seek to get the support she needs - he didn't?

It seems not, because he is so used to stamping his one pair of brown suede shoes and some poor devil sorts his life out for him.

Further thoughts:

So his mother felt there was three of them in her marriage - her, PC and Camilla? So Harry and his keeper had to copy this by having only the three people at their marriage - Prince Hazy of Recollections, The Clutchess of Belly and the Archbishop of Can't-a-gree. Copy cats!

Final thought - So Harry tried to educate his father and brother? Did he do it himself or ask that nice lady at Eton College who helped him pass his A Levels? *

*allegedly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I've just seen the messages written on the cards that George, Charlotte and Louis made for 'Granny Diana'. So, so sweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think BP have been slowly ramping up their PR since Smeggy joined the clan and some of it is slightly dodgy, but I really think they've been backed into a corner as she is so manipulative. Yes, I believe the Kate story is pure PR, but brilliantly played . Well done BP!

• Heart
  • Haha
I had an interesting conversation with my sister in law this morning.
I commented that the spark has gone out of Catherine. She has lost that light she had in her eyes. You can see it in the video and photos from both the school visit with William and her visit to Clapham Common. She appears really distracted.
During their engagement and early marriage she was tore to shreds, as was her family. She had to give up her job in Jigsaw because the paparazzi were always there, jumping at her and hiding in peoples gardens. The video clips are online.
She never lost that spark though. She carried on with warmth and dignity, endearing herself to everyone.
This is different though, it's not just her and the Middletons.
It’s the Queen, Charles, William, the whole Monarchy really but more importantly her children. There has been viciousness, nastiness and even death threats directed at the children. We know 99% of the death threats are headcases with an internet connection but it only takes one headcase with a gun.
My sister in law said that one of her clients has expressed concerns that William might step down to protect Catherine and his children.
We know he is as hard as nails but would he give the Monarchy up to protect his family?
He would essentially be giving it to H&M.
Did they know what they were doing when they made Catherine the scapegoat in that interview?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.