Harry and Meghan #75 Hostage Haz out for show, blink once for yes and twice for no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont get me wrong, they are lovely cards, but I stand by what I said. If M&H had released a card from Archie to Diana this morning, we would be slagging them off. It's double standards to me. This just brings them down to their level. I can't be a hypocrite.
Yeah because it would be likely the Archie card bore a similar resemblance to a Renoir, his fast development and all that. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The first 'miscarriage' could have been a late period, or even her just telling Harry she was pregnant and then that she wasn't. And he would believe it. This time, with that big bump, he would have to be complicit.
Plus a hospital would have to be involved and the child officially registered once it's reached a certain number of weeks gestation.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The first 'miscarriage' could have been a late period, or even her just telling Harry she was pregnant and then that she wasn't. And he would believe it. This time, with that big bump, he would have to be complicit.
Dim Harry has probably already roped out to his gangan "She's pregnant but we haven't had sex recently, she is just so magical!"

poor sod.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Yeah because it would be likely the Archie card bore a similar resemblance to a Renoir, his fast development and all that. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:
They can’t publish Archie’s art because it’s too advanced and would intimidate the other children

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If we are to believe her, she makes it sound like she was suicidal for just that one day, then she went to HR the following day, was refused help, and that was the end of it. Very strange not to address how it was dealt with after that (and irresponsible).
Wasn't it the night of the Cirque du Soleil event that Harry was going to alone, perhaps it was manipulation because she was miffed at not being invited. I have experience with a narcissist who would have no problem making such a claim because she was unhappy about a situation. Either Harry stayed home with her and missed out ,or she went with him. After-all 'she wasn't safe to be alone'.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As much as Andrew is a creep, he’s not actually been found guilty of anything yet. If he ends up being arrested and under investigation and then charged then perhaps the palace would strip his title then or at the very least issue a statement. But until then it’s a matter for the police to investigate and not appropriate for the palace to comment if that is the case. What can the palace really do when he’s not been charged for anything? He’s already stepped down from his duties so I think given the actual circs this is more than appropriate.
I dislike the arrogant so and so but yes he has stepped down and STAYED down. Just shows it can be done.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 481484

Thoughts on the cover?

I mean MM literally made it look like she got hit with racism harder than George Floyd (a man who actually lost his life to racism). She's delusional and victimizes herself to the point where serious racism cases like George Floyd gets dismissed because now people don't take racism issues seriously since people like MM abuse the race card. It pretty much will get the Boy Who Cried Wolf effect.
The price is extortion. 3 euros?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They're definitely not allowing all comments. I commented on an article last night, and it said comments were being moderated. My polite, but clearly anti Smegg comment has not appeared.
You know what's shady on one of the posts that had unmoderated comments DM still didn't allow certain ones I made about MM to be posted. Maybe they blacklisted certain words (and therefore comments containing those words) from being posted.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Mothers' day can be a painful time for people who have lost their mother/grew up without one. I think this is a lovely gesture. The timing is definitely political, but why shouldn't the kids honour their grandmother's memory?

Also consider this. Could a young George or Charlotte have asked why are we only making cards for Granny Middleton?

Or Kate helping the kids make cards for her mom saw the sadness in Williams face decided next year we make for him too.

And lastly maybe this is them educating their children on berievement. How when people die it doesn't mean they are gone forever or ignored.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Dont get me wrong, they are lovely cards, but I stand by what I said. If M&H had released a card from Archie to Diana this morning, we would be slagging them off. It's double standards to me. This just brings them down to their level. I can't be a hypocrite.
Read the IG post!!
It says the children make the cards honouring Diana FOR William. The cards aren’t to Diana.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You know what's shady on one of the posts that had unmoderated comments DM still didn't allow certain ones I made about MM to be posted. Maybe they blacklisted certain words (and therefore comments containing those words) from being posted.
They always do this. You have to put spaces between letters on certain words to get them published, it’s ridiculous. Free speech anyone?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just watched the additional clips that were shown on CBS the morning after the interview aired. Megan sat through the majority of that interview dragging the Royal family through the mud then when asked by Oprah about the situation with her father she says "I'm not sure that I'm comfortable talking about that."
Also, in the main interview Oprah claimed that they had no idea what questions she was going to ask them. Then on CBS the following morning she states that she had spoken to the couple to see what they wanted to get from the interview, what points they wanted addressed to make sure that they would come away from the interview satisfied with the outcome. So that being said I find it interesting that one of the main points focused on was the interaction with Catherine. This to me shows that Megan definitely holds a grudge and show real envy towards Catherine.
I agree with a previous post, I can't understand what is their end game? Where did they think this interview would take them. Just go, lead your private life stop trying to play the victim card from your multi million dollar mansion, leave the dedicated members of the Royal family alone to continue with their duties.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I also feel like the way only kate was name dropped was soo disrespectful at least name drop all of them, dont just point out kate in tbe whole interview. Thats bullying

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Also consider this. Could a young George or Charlotte have asked why are we only making cards for Granny Middleton?

Or Kate helping the kids make cards for her mom saw the sadness in Williams face decided next year we make for him too.

And lastly maybe this is them educating their children on berievement. How when people die it doesn't mean they are gone forever or ignored.
"Do this card George, or that Crown will never meet your head"

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Intent and character haven't ceased to exist, you know. M&H's intent and character is to dig up Diana for attention but that doesn't mean Will shouldn't honour his OWN mother just because he might be accused of doing it with the same motivations as M&H.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I know that it is extremely sensitive case (not from UK, so know just main details), but thats how you show up to pay your respects. No fancy outfit or celebrity photographer. And no smug 'ohh I am sooooo caring' smile.

View attachment 481467
Meghan would be all bundled up in 20 layers, huge sunglasses on, massive hat. She has to be incognito, she’s so famous and gets hounded so much bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wasn't it the night of the Cirque du Soleil event that Harry was going to alone, perhaps it was manipulation because she was miffed at not being invited. I have experience with a narcissist who would have no problem making such a claim because she was unhappy about a situation. Either Harry stayed home with her and missed out ,or she went with him. After-all 'she wasn't safe to be alone'.
He was probably planning to run away with the circus - he had is red ring master's uniform ready after all ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.