Harry and Meghan #75 Hostage Haz out for show, blink once for yes and twice for no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being a royal watcher, do they normally do this or do you think they are trying to rub it in that William lost his mother too??
I agree. I think this is too much. It's mother's day. Seems weird to make a card for someone you've never met. I'm not liking this. If M&H had done this we'd be up in arms.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I agree. I think this is too much. It's mother's day. Seems weird to make a card for someone you've never met. I'm not liking this. It's like something M&H would do. Not classy.
It says they make the cards for William which is quite sweet

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree. I think this is too much. It's mother's day. Seems weird to make a card for someone you've never met. I'm not liking this. If M&H had done this we'd be up in arms. Not classy.
It's a glimpse into how William/Kate persevere Diana's legacy. Harry does everything to ride off the back of it.

a good PR move imho, and it could be to bait Harry into saying some dumb :poop:

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The DM are still allowing comments through that talk about Smeggy’s ex husbands, Doria in jail, and other dodgy deeds. Funny how Smeggy isn’t demanding for these comments to be removed or threatening to sue the DM once more. The DM must have all the receipts to back up their commenters’ claims.
They're definitely not allowing all comments. I commented on an article last night, and it said comments were being moderated. My polite, but clearly anti Smegg comment has not appeared.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I agree. I think this is too much. It's mother's day. Seems weird to make a card for someone you've never met. I'm not liking this. If M&H had done this we'd be up in arms. Not classy.
Yes it does seem a bit over the top but maybe they do it every year.
Also the logistics of it. Do they take the pix before they give the card to Dad or does Dad take the pix after he gets the cards. Would have been nice to see someone actually holding the cards or better still the kids making the cards.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not a Meghan fan by any means but I think BP played a bit dirty by leaking that bullying claim
before the interview and/or responding to it. Quiet dignity is the way to go.
There were rumours of her not being nice (understatement) to staff way before this. I'm guessing said staff had some hope of things being revealed during the court case (emails would have been presented etc), but since the summary judgement was granted there's little chance of that. Somebody has had enough. And they couldn't not respond.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Mothers' day can be a painful time for people who have lost their mother/grew up without one. I think this is a lovely gesture. The timing is definitely political, but why shouldn't the kids honour their grandmother's memory?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It's a glimpse into how William/Kate persevere Diana's legacy. Harry does everything to ride off the back of it.

a good PR move imho, and it could be to bait Harry into saying some dumb :poop:
Dont get me wrong, they are lovely cards, but I stand by what I said. If M&H had released a card from Archie to Diana this morning, we would be slagging them off. It's double standards to me. This just brings them down to their level. I can't be a hypocrite.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know how all this will play out, especially the divorce. If Meghan and Harry stay the course and are together the next 10 years I’ll eat my favourite lacy thong. She’s got her eyes on the prize and he has no clue, the poor bastard.
If we don't see receipts IT DIDN'T HAPPEN 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My children didn't met my mother, but they asked questions about her. I talked about my childhood and my experiences with them. It's logical that children want to know about her and commemorate her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This will be the next thing won’t it. Then we really will have an issue on our hands because you aren’t allowed to question anything she says let alone whether she really had a miscarriage.

I would put absolutely nothing past her vindictiveness/manipulation wise at this point.
The first 'miscarriage' could have been a late period, or even her just telling Harry she was pregnant and then that she wasn't. And he would believe it. This time, with that big bump, he would have to be complicit.

Reactions: 16
Dont get me wrong, they are lovely cards, but I stand by what I said. If M&H had released a card from Archie to Diana this morning, we would be slagging them off. It's double standards to me. This just brings them down to their level. I can't be a hypocrite.
Hmm, I also thought it is a bit strange and I don't understand why they make a card for her grandmother... for William to give to her?
But it could also be that the kids ask William where his mummy is, given that Kate probably buys flowers for Carole.

It was also said that the visit to Clapham Common yesterday was potentially a PR move.

Both are a bit unusual and happened soon after "the interview".

Also, I wonder if TQ gets any flowers from her children? I somehow cannot imagine it.

Reactions: 6
EwWgQ_NXAAAny3u.jpeg

Thoughts on the cover?

I mean MM literally made it look like she got hit with racism harder than George Floyd (a man who actually lost his life to racism). She's delusional and victimizes herself to the point where serious racism cases like George Floyd gets dismissed because now people don't take racism issues seriously since people like MM abuse the race card. It pretty much will get the Boy Who Cried Wolf effect.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't know...I think it's sweet, and they make it for William, not Diana. But it does serve as a gentle reminder that Harry was not the only one that lost his mother, and rightly so.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Dont get me wrong, they are lovely cards, but I stand by what I said. If M&H had released a card to Diana this morning, we would be slagging them off. It's double standards to me. This just brings them down to their level.
This is true, however the context is different. W&K are genuine, proper members of the family who don’t disrespect and slander the Queen! It wouldn’t be hypocritical to praise them. If MM and H do it it’s disingenuous. Maybe not on H’s part but all things considered.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This will be the next thing won’t it. Then we really will have an issue on our hands because you aren’t allowed to question anything she says let alone whether she really had a miscarriage.

I would put absolutely nothing past her vindictiveness/manipulation wise at this point.
Ä° think it's too late to cancel the surrogate so Ä° don't think she will have a miscarriage.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.