Harry and Meghan #75 Hostage Haz out for show, blink once for yes and twice for no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m really reaching here but is it a huge stretch that Meghan would give them up? She just doesn’t seem maternal in the slightest, and it would allow her to continue her LA lifestyle. She doesn’t have a problem with dropping other previously beloved family members such as her father. I know your kids are different though of course and maybe I’m being unfair saying that. Just a thought anyway.
My mother is a Narc. She tried to trick a man to leave his wife and fell pregant with his child. When that didn t work she put the baby up for adoption.

She then married my father had kids with him and then when they got divorced she slowly started shipping us off all over. So much so one of my siblings was sleeping on couches.

She then moved the boyfriend into our family home.

As a mother I cant understand it. But I can tell you that is not how they think.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Next time some cretin rages about the “racist British press” let’s remind them that Oprah couldn’t find any examples for her montage so either doctored some headlines or used US and Aus magazines.

I wonder if DM can sue CBS/Oprah for defamation.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
My mother is a Narc. She tried to trick a man to leave his wife and fell pregant with his child. When that didn t work she put the baby up for adoption.

She then married my father had kids with him and then when they got divorced she slowly started shipping us off all over. So much so one of my siblings was sleeping on couches.

She then moved the boyfriend into our family home.

As a mother I cant understand it. But I can tell you that is not how they think.
Thank you for sharing, genuinely. This was my fear, that Meghan is a narcissist and sociopath and sadly wouldn’t feel genuine unconditional love for her children. They are trophies and in future will be sources of jealousy, IMO.

Reactions: 22
I know its not a requirement but its good practice especially as she comes into contact with so many people. And because mask wearing was requested by Reclaim The Streets group. So? Unmasked duchesses + Journos = photo opps
It wasn't reclaim the streets action/gathering. it was individual people showing their respects.
I would like all.people.to wear masks but it's not actually a prerequisite/law to go outside with one on so can we find another criticism or give up on this one?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I know its not a requirement but its good practice especially as she comes into contact with so many people. And because mask wearing was requested by Reclaim The Streets group. So? Unmasked duchesses + Journos = photo opps
Give it up. She didn’t need to wear one, so didn’t. And not caring if someone takes your photo is not the same as a photo op. Some support from the BRF is valuable.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It wasn't reclaim the streets action/gathering. it was individual people showing their respects.
I would like all.people.to wear masks but it's not actually a prerequisite/law to go outside with one on so can we find another criticism or give up on this one?
I don’t want to try and turn this into a covid thread but seriously the ‘no mask?!!!’ ‘But Kate wasn’t wearing a mask!!!’ ‘Social distancing?!!!’ Comments, make me so angry. Get the f over it, that’s my opinion. The real thing to be up in arms about is Sarah Everard’s death. RIP Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Sorry but why is it? This isn’t a covid thread , 😭 ,But do we actually still think it’s ok to be shamed for not wearing a mask outside in the fresh air. She’s hardly in a mosh pit is she. We just need to get over this awful 2020/2021 craze of mask shaming. IMO it’s a load of crap.
Hear, hear! ❤👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t want to try and turn this into a covid thread but seriously the ‘no mask?!!!’ ‘But Kate wasn’t wearing a mask!!!’ ‘Social distancing?!!!’ Comments, make me so angry. Get the f over it, that’s my opinion. The real thing to be up in arms about is Sarah Everard’s death. RIP Sarah.
Um it wasn't me that raised it. Honest 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was just the one Duchess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Always the hair straighteners isn’t it 😆

Ive had this many a time but with hair straighteners hahaha
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For everyone that didn’t see it on the last thread and for a bit of hope in humanity. Of course he’ll be condemned for being an old white man but I happen to think this old white man is spot on

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Exactly. Kate was absolutely bullied and vilified in the press for years. Can’t believe the disgusting audacity of Meghan in the interview saying that Kate just got called ‘waity Katy’ and how it ‘must have been hard but it’s not the same as racism’. Shut up you jumped up little witch, you faced zero racism from the press, you’re a liar. Kate experienced jibes about her weight, her intelligence, her career, her family, her partying, her ‘waiting around’ for William. Meghan is a disgusting professional victim. I’d never seen a single bad headline about her before all this tit started, ie due to her own behaviour.
Don't forget the personal holiday photos they posted of her!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Don't forget the personal holiday photos they posted of her!
Oh 100%. To be fair I’ve also seen pics of Meghan topless which I can’t post on here but those were selfies! Kate has been intruded on, vilified and made out to be things she isn’t for so many years. She’s only recently been properly seen as the wonderful classy lady she is. And I’m so glad. She is an example of marrying a prince not for fame or money but for love. Of course she enjoys the trappings but Kate comes across to me as a down to earth, caring and kind woman who adores her kids and has a great relationship with her husband. To me they seem relaxed and happy in each others company, and seem to have a lot of inside jokes together which is great. She also has a strong family life and spends a lot of time at home in Berkshire with her parents. She’s a good person, and an asset.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I was surprised to see Archie, if it was him, on the beach with dark hair only because he looked slightly ginger or sandy coloured hair in the photos as a baby.

Genetically speaking a baby will favour the father for the first year to help the father know it is their child. After a year the child starts to look like themselves.

It's like an evolutionary thing

Reactions: 25
Kate went for Sarah. On the bright side, at least Kate didn't block off people and made them wait 3 hours to get to Clapham. Last I checked, Kate didn't ask for privacy to pay respect to Sarah. She went to pay respect and left.

I recall vividly Diva Smeggy blocked off entire section at Wimbledon to watch Serena LOSE. Called security to prevent ONE random guy from "taking pictures of her". I also recall not too long ago how the cemetery in LA was blocked off for 3 hours so pictures can be taken and personalised wreath can be placed. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
You can thank me later ...

What was the tweet please? It says it’s unavailable. :(

The way things on the net are being deleted so quickly now, perhaps we all should post screenshots alongside the link so that they don’t disappear. What does everyone think?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Genetically speaking a baby will favour the father for the first year to help the father know it is their child. After a year the child starts to look like themselves.

It's like an evolutionary thing
I actually find it sad, I could so picture Harry being a hands on dad, loads of fun and a joker, in another life with a different wife. MM has taken all the life out of him. It’s dreadful to see. Of course he’s still very wealthy and privileged but he seems so angry and unhappy, it’s a ridiculous turn of events.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.