Harry and Meghan #75 Hostage Haz out for show, blink once for yes and twice for no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No faff, no attention seeking. The more time goes on the more I like Kate’s attitude to attention. I’ll never forget when she was dating William seeing photos of her surrounded by paparazzi when walking down the street. She got trapped in her car once trying to park, it was horrible she couldn’t have been more than 23-24 at the time. I can’t even imagine.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
@SnowyCal They were leaving Harrys last ever royal 'event' and he was close to tears (likely thinking what am I doing). She looks like shes confused as to why he's sad.
Or disgusted by it.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
No faff, no attention seeking. The more time goes on the more I like Kate’s attitude to attention. I’ll never forget when she was dating William seeing photos of her surrounded by paparazzi when walking down the street. She got trapped in her car once trying to park, it was horrible.
Kate had the same trouble Diana had at the start, yet Bitchtits tries to say she is like Diana (no, MM, you want to be compared to Di so Harry will be dependent on you, you weirdo).

Reactions: 21
My sisters at this point of alcoholism, she's had a couple of seizures to. It's heartbreaking
Seizures can also occur when they are trying to withdraw from alcohol or are unable to access the normal functioning amount. This may sound terrible, but I have in the past, when seeing people with DT's, advised them to have a little drink to keep their body functioning as normal and prevent seizures, and then followed up with trying to access an appropriate detox scheme. Withdrawal from alcohol is extremely unpleasant without proper support. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 14
How can she negotiate a price on someone’s else’s photo op borrowed child and a dolly
Thank you for the thread, @keylimepie and @Rubythefirebat for setting it up 😘

Agree. Earlier in this thread we saw photos of Farchy Moonbump slipping down to her knees, having been high and round minutes earlier. It's baffling how this non-child could be given a title or maintenance or belong to the Queen. The BP Farchy circus and birth was a grotesque joke at the UK's expense.
Farchy was last spotted creeping indistinctly along the sand like a gnome, a long way from his mother for a child of under two years on the shoreline. He looked huge for his age and his hair seems to have been straightened from being curly in the earlier photo.
There's no second baby either that she is carrying. Maybe a gestational carrier this time, but in L.A. she can choose when to appear and the changing moonbump won't be obvious as it was in the UK. I hope all the deception comes out in the end.
I wish she would stop pretending to be pregnant and / or having miscarriages. She puffs up her face and lips trying to look doe-eyed and fertile but is raddled and shrivelled inside. She's been "pregnant" since she met Hazzno, trapped him into getting married, and has been on the go non-stop in a geriatric fashion ever since.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I watched the footage of Kate at the Clapham Common vigil. She was the only one there not wearing a mask and not socially distancing either. Ffs putting photo opportunity above public health
You didn't because she wasn't at the vigil, she went before and would have had no idea if it would be busy or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
You didn't because she wasn't at the vigil, she went before and would have had no idea if it would be busy or not.
Who doesn't have a mask on them if they are going out? Its not as if she would've walked there is it?
She was at the memorial/site of the vigil. Ofc there was a chance it would be busy

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Seizures can also occur when they are trying to withdraw from alcohol or are unable to access the normal functioning amount. This may sound terrible, but I have in the past, when seeing people with DT's, advised them to have a little drink to keep their body functioning as normal and prevent seizures, and then followed up with trying to access an appropriate detox scheme. Withdrawal from alcohol is extremely unpleasant without proper support. :(
She's had them because of withdrawal (both times she got ill and wasn't able to stock up) but she insists it's unconnected to her drinking, It feels like a catch 22 tbh, we don't think she'll be able to get over it without hospitalisation which she has no interest in but she doesn't admit it's an issue. I won't lie we have periods of not being very sympathetic.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The whole Meghan copying Diana’s outfits is so so weird. There are many examples. William must be so freaked out - after all Diana was also his mum.
Im not a MEgain fan. But the press always show Kate being inspired by Diana. I think they both copy Diana.

Reactions: 3
Who doesn't have a mask on them if they are going out? Its not as if she would've walked there is it?
She was at the memorial/site of the vigil. Ofc there was a chance it would be busy
I don't wear one outside

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I have never worn a mask outside and I never will and she isn't the only one without a mask.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Also in an outdoor space. I don't take a mask unless I'm going to a shop either. TBH it seems like a piss poor attempt to find something to witch about.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I watched the footage of Kate at the Clapham Common vigil. She was the only one there not wearing a mask and not socially distancing either. Ffs putting photo opportunity above public health
Ya that's not true though is it? In the clip there is at least two other women not wearing masks. If you look at other photos from earlier today there's more than 50% of the crowds not wearing masks.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Kate had the same trouble Diana had at the start, yet Bitchtits tries to say she is like Diana (no, MM, you want to be compared to Di so Harry will be dependent on you, you weirdo).
Exactly. Kate was absolutely bullied and vilified in the press for years. Can’t believe the disgusting audacity of Meghan in the interview saying that Kate just got called ‘waity Katy’ and how it ‘must have been hard but it’s not the same as racism’. Shut up you jumped up little witch, you faced zero racism from the press, you’re a liar. Kate experienced jibes about her weight, her intelligence, her career, her family, her partying, her ‘waiting around’ for William. Meghan is a disgusting professional victim. I’d never seen a single bad headline about her before all this tit started, ie due to her own behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She's had them because of withdrawal (both times she got ill and wasn't able to stock up) but she insists it's unconnected to her drinking, It feels like a catch 22 tbh, we don't think she'll be able to get over it without hospitalisation which she has no interest in but she doesn't admit it's an issue. I won't lie we have periods of not being very sympathetic.
It took my mum a long time to admit that she need help and had a problem. When she finally felt able to ask for help she spent time in rehab and eventually came through the other side. Mum is still in recovery but has been 10 years sober. I send you and your family love as I know how difficult it can be to support someone who doesn’t necessarily want the help ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My Dad was an alcoholic, he had a seizure at thome when I was on my own with him, terrifying. Don;t feel bad about not feeling sympathy, it's really hard to sometimes. I had to cut my Dad off in the end as he just dragged us all down. It's hard to have a relationship with someone that will always choose alcohol over family and friends.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Sorry for derailing, genuine question do all alcoholics get the dts if they stop suddenly. My dad used to drink a lot (before I was born) and all his friends thought he would get the dts as he just suddenly stopped, my dad would always say and I didn't (with such a triumphal air, as if to say see i wasn't an alcoholic)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.