Harry and Meghan #75 Hostage Haz out for show, blink once for yes and twice for no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never worn a mask outside and I never will and she isn't the only one without a mask.
The whole mask thing is so boring and pedantic. She’s outside, it’s never been a rule to wear a mask out in the fresh air. Get over it, there’s much more important things at play here such as how an innocent woman was murdered.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Can you imagine Meghan letting him have a private conversation without her being in on it, would it even remain private?

Not a cat in hell’s chance.
It would because she has him trained to report back what was said. That's how the "concerned" about skin colour came about

Reactions: 20
The whole mask thing is so boring and pedantic. She’s outside, it’s never been a rule to wear a mask out in the fresh air. Get over it, there’s much more important things at play here such as how an innocent woman was murdered.
It's just pointed out by sugars so they can whine

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
The first 20 minutes of the Spectator Review of the Week is a must-watch. Very good dissection job by Andrew Neil. "C-list actress"...lol

Good sensible chat, but the woman/DIY in me is just longing to refinish that awful woodwork behind that younger guy, and then rip that shockingly worn and scruffy jacket from him and bin it. 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Umm firstly that wasn’t the vigil, the vigil was meant to happen at 6pm.

Secondly you do not need mask outdoors, you are allowed out for daily excercise. Plus so many others were not wearing masks.

She wasn’t even there for long so she wouldn’t have needed it.

Why can’t she pay her respects like everyone else, this has affected everyone.

She went and she paid her respects and I admire her for that.
Don’t want to go into our opinions on covid and lockdown but are people still seriously being anal about masks... outside, in the fresh air... a year on? If you are, do you think we should be condemned to wearing masks at all times everywhere for the foreseeable future? Grow up. Kate was outdoors and paying her respects to Sarah, an innocent woman taken and murdered on our London streets. That’s the real issue here, not whether K was wearing a bloody mask.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
And she'd pull the race card if the kids were taken off her 😂
It's the child/ren that worry me, to be honest. Don't want to go on a personal rant, but ...my own have suffered such long term damage, developing complex PTSD and suicidal thoughts long after they were finally safe. I recognise H's Stockholm Syndrome/learned helplessness/lostness (why it's so 'triggering' to watch the drama unfold). So, because of the way narcs operate, MM will calculatedly use the children as emotional hostages to control H in all possible ways. She'll threaten to take them away, pick arguments when they are present (to disarm H), undermine his relationship with them, always be in competition for their affections, accuse him of abusing them - in front of their faces too - on and on - and of course the 'racism' card will be flashed. The psycho-narc in my life was also addicted to victimhood, shouting about racism whenever anything went wrong. Took me ages to see that his behaviour was the cause of every disturbance, not 'racism'... So I'm hoping the Palace plan will be to rescue Archie & Ermyntrude* as well as H.
*Baby's name, probably.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
[IMG alt="Cáca_Milis"]https://tattle.life/data/avatars/m/32/32400.jpg?1592267974[/IMG]
Cáca_Milis
Chatty Member

Today at 3:08 PM
It's Saturday. I'm hungover, I've got 30 pages to catch up on and can't concentrate! So I made these..... they're shite but all my brain can come up with in its current state..

There was a woman call Smegs,
Who was fond of spreading her legs
To England she came, seeking riches and fame,
Now she sits with her 2nd fake preg

There was a man called Hags
Who used always smoke funny fags,
He believes all the lies, when he looks in her eyes,
She now has him by his big ginger bags

END

Please can you be my new best friend? This is brilliant! 😂😂
Hi new BFF! *waves*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's had them because of withdrawal (both times she got ill and wasn't able to stock up) but she insists it's unconnected to her drinking, It feels like a catch 22 tbh, we don't think she'll be able to get over it without hospitalisation which she has no interest in but she doesn't admit it's an issue. I won't lie we have periods of not being very sympathetic.
It's not easy being sympathetic when it's your own family. I pride myself on my tolerance with dementia patients, but my newly diagnosed mother in law is driving me nuts! Don't beat yourself up, it's human nature and normally borne out of frustration and fear.
It's such an impossible situation to be in for you. Without the desire to quit, she will be unlikely to follow a detox programme, and with the very high failure rate, detox programmes are nigh on zero tolerance for lapses. You have to be absolutely determined to quit before you will even be considered for one. 💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
why oh why hasn’t someone made the ‘Hello darkness my old friend ...’
OK This is my fist attempt at a video. I've never used Premiere before so I hope this is in the league of what you'd like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Are we likely to know when TQ has spoken to Harry? Will it be “leaked”?! I’m fascinated by Her Majesty’s next move, will she say her piece and let them get on with it, will she double down on refusing any of their demands because she is so fucked off with them bringing the RF into disrepute, or will she go lightly and pander to their story of how they was treated, as she prob realises Harry won’t respond to anyone going in on him because he’s such a sensitive soul! Talk about walking on Fabergé eggshells, Ma’am will have to use all her expertise in diplomacy for these two who seem intent on destroying her life’s work!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There’s a Ben Shapiro video where he’s debating about the reasons why black people are disadvantaged in the US. He gives a lot of statistics, quotes studies, gives reasoned and logical arguments. The (black) guy ‘debating’ him literally says ‘there is racism, of course there is, I’m just so sorry but there is’. Sums up these brain dead, professional victims of wokeness. This is what MM fans are doing. It’s like well of course you’re racists, I’m sorry but you are, even if you don’t see it the only reason you don’t like her is because she’s a powerful black woman. BS, total BS and backed up by zero facts, hence why Megs team had to cherry pick and manipulate articles and headlines to fit their narrative. I’m glad those are being condemned and investigated.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There was an article in Daily Mail today that their Montecito home has already doubled/trebled in value...and what a smart move it was for them to move in there. Smelling bullshit (and a PR plant).
I thought slebs were leaving in droves because of the high taxes / homelessness / drugs / markle effect? You've got to book removals ages ahead apparently. Have the crowdfunder idiots raised more than $100 yet? Was that sum last time I looked. At this rate Farch will be drawing a pension before they pay off their mortgage. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry for derailing, genuine question do all alcoholics get the dts if they stop suddenly. My dad used to drink a lot (before I was born) and all his friends thought he would get the dts as he just suddenly stopped, my dad would always say and I didn't (with such a triumphal air, as if to say see i wasn't an alcoholic)
Not all sudden detox causes DTs/seizures. More often than not the seizures will be seen in those who have tried to stop.on more than one occasion by just stopping.

Reactions: 11
There’s a Ben Shapiro video where he’s debating about the reasons why black people are disadvantaged in the US. He gives a lot of statistics, quotes studies, gives reasoned and logical arguments. The (black) guy ‘debating’ him literally says ‘there is racism, of course there is, I’m just so sorry but there is’. Sums up these brain dead, professional victims of wokeness. This is what MM fans are doing. It’s like well of course you’re racists, I’m sorry but you are, even if you don’t see it the only reason you don’t like her is because she’s a powerful black woman. BS, total BS and backed up by zero facts, hence why Megs team had to cherry pick and manipulate articles and headlines to fit their narrative. I’m glad those are being condemned and investigated.
Yes, there's racism from black people to white people, they're separating us all when we once were united as humans.

Quite easily. And nah, I'm anti monarchy
What's your point then? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The whole Meghan copying Diana’s outfits is so so weird. There are many examples. William must be so freaked out - after all Diana was also his mum.
And that ladies and gentlemen is the face of a suicidal woman who had been in tears during the show! I have had clinical depression since I was 15, I have long periods of happiness and even longer periods of the black dog. I couldn't get out my bed for six months once upon a time, didn't leave the house at all for 18 months...... I certainly wouldn't have been able to do what the grifter did, she gets right on my tits 🤦🏼‍♂️😶

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She went to HR because she knew they keep records and this would give her one of her so beloved receipts of events. That's why.

All the MM negative press and tv comments are published or broadcasted respectively in/on Murdoch owned media. Sun, Fox, Sky Australia, NY Post.

Interesting, isn't it? The maker of the Donald might be the undoing of the Megalodon. Lesson to be had: Not everyone likes the woke. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I know its not a requirement but its good practice especially as she comes into contact with so many people. And because mask wearing was requested by Reclaim The Streets group. So? Unmasked duchesses + Journos = photo opps
Sorry but why is it? This isn’t a covid thread , 😭 ,But do we actually still think it’s ok to be shamed for not wearing a mask outside in the fresh air. She’s hardly in a mosh pit is she. We just need to get over this awful 2020/2021 craze of mask shaming. IMO it’s a load of crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Sorry for derailing, genuine question do all alcoholics get the dts if they stop suddenly. My dad used to drink a lot (before I was born) and all his friends thought he would get the dts as he just suddenly stopped, my dad would always say and I didn't (with such a triumphal air, as if to say see i wasn't an alcoholic)
I'm not an expert in this area, so can't medically answer your question. The only thing I will say is that nowadays we refer to alcohol dependance, and my guess would be that despite drinking a lot, you Dads' body was not dependant on alcohol to get through the day, although maybe he needed it psychologically at that time.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.