Harry and Meghan #75 Hostage Haz out for show, blink once for yes and twice for no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was surprised to see Archie, if it was him, on the beach with dark hair only because he looked slightly ginger or sandy coloured hair in the photos as a baby.
I used to believe that Archie wasn’t real, the whole Archiedoll thing, and that he’s an actor. Realistically, that’s silly. The photo of the Queen and PP cooing over him they wouldn’t do that over a doll or keep up that charade. I think he is definitely real but was carried and birthed by a surrogate. I would be extremely surprised if this doesn’t come out in the next 5 years or so.

Reactions: 24
How do you speed it up? On a phone? Not tech savvy!
You have to click on the text link of the video to go to youtube, don't just press the play button. There is the 3 dot or settings thingy on youtube where you can select playback speed. Had me stumped for a while also😊

Reactions: 10
Go to the video I posted a couple.of pages back and you can actual see the flesh coloured bump at her knees past the dress
Does anyone have hope that the surrogate thing will eventually come out and be the big deal that it should be? No one can believe a word she says surely, when it comes out that she was pretending to be pregnant. There are loads of pics showing the bump changing size, shape and folding over etc but this is even more damning. Supposedly about 7 months pregnant here. Ridiculous liar!
F0E06244-C97A-4658-B786-C4756C02401A.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
PRINCESS Catherine is going to be a great Queen, she knows how to balance the country, her personal life and duty perfectly. And she handles herself with authenticity.

tenor.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I am 100% teamKate, but as well as genuinely paying her respects to Sarah Everard at Clapham Common; it was part of the PR strategy to show how pathetic Smeg’s demands for security and titles were.

Kate deliberately wore her hair down with no mask, so she could be photographed and recognised at a distance. She wears her hair in a bun if she doesn’t want to be recognised.

Here she is arriving at and leaving Kings Cross on the way to / from Norfolk.
(William wears his specs)

Also thinking about it; William accompanting Kate to the school was of course him being supportive. However making sure we knew he was there for her.
Harry has got into even more tit “for not being there for his “suicidal” wife”
Obviously knowing Smeg it was all lies; bu5 she’s setting up Harry to b3 a tit husband for when she eventually dumps him.

DF2CD7BC-03B0-4220-9E2A-2B292256DA58.jpeg

2924D250-DFF8-4872-9672-2D395FE70426.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I know its not a requirement but its good practice especially as she comes into contact with so many people. And because mask wearing was requested by Reclaim The Streets group. So? Unmasked duchesses + Journos = photo opps
Oh sit down. I don’t know anyone who wears a mask outside.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Does anyone know what responces (if any) have been made by H. M or Oprah because they must by now know of the backlashes?

Reactions: 13
I am 100% teamKate, but as well as genuinely paying her respects to Sarah Everard at Clapham Common was part of the PR strategy to show how pathetic Smeg’s demands for security and titles were.

Kate deliberately wore her hair down with no mask, so she could be photographed and recognised at a distance. She wears her hair in a bun if she doesn’t want to be recognised.

Here she is arriving at and leaving Kings Cross on the way to / from Norfolk.
(William wears his specs)
View attachment 481055
View attachment 481054
Can the Queen award Kate some higher titles? Just to piss Meghan off! ! !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The drip continues..

Meghan Markle demands to see emails and texts on bullying allegations after a senior Palace aide accused her of 'unacceptable behaviour' towards two personal assistants - as Prince Charles's staff sift through files
By Kate Mansey For The Mail On Sunday22:17, 13 Mar 2021 , updated 22:19, 13 Mar 2021

• Duchess of Sussex written to Buckingham Palace, The Mail on Sunday can reveal
  • She is demanding to see any documents relating to the bullying complaint
  • Palace aide accused her of 'unacceptable behaviour' towards two assistants
The Duchess of Sussex has written to Buckingham Palace demanding to see any documents, emails or text messages relating to the bullying complaint against her, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

A senior Palace aide had accused her of 'unacceptable behaviour' towards two personal assistants and undermining the confidence of a third. The Palace has now launched an inquiry into the claims.

But in a clear indication that the Duchess is preparing to fight back against what she has termed 'a smear campaign', a senior Palace source confirmed that her office had 'written to request the evidence'.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I'm trying to keep up with the threads and am still a couple behind so I apologise if this has been posted before. I'm just watching a programme about Prince Charles and Diana and they were saying that as soon as she got engaged to Charles, they moved her to Buckingham Palace as she was getting so much press attention. She apparently said to her sisters and friends that she felt lonely and isolated - as I was watching I thought I'm sure Meghan said the same thing on the Oprah interview and I thought what a coincidence that the same words were used. If you didn't know better, you'd think Meghan was trying to emulate Diana and copy her but I'm sure that couldn't be that case! :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The drip continues..

Meghan Markle demands to see emails and texts on bullying allegations after a senior Palace aide accused her of 'unacceptable behaviour' towards two personal assistants - as Prince Charles's staff sift through files
By Kate Mansey For The Mail On Sunday22:17, 13 Mar 2021 , updated 22:19, 13 Mar 2021

• Duchess of Sussex written to Buckingham Palace, The Mail on Sunday can reveal
  • She is demanding to see any documents relating to the bullying complaint
  • Palace aide accused her of 'unacceptable behaviour' towards two assistants
The Duchess of Sussex has written to Buckingham Palace demanding to see any documents, emails or text messages relating to the bullying complaint against her, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

A senior Palace aide had accused her of 'unacceptable behaviour' towards two personal assistants and undermining the confidence of a third. The Palace has now launched an inquiry into the claims.

But in a clear indication that the Duchess is preparing to fight back against what she has termed 'a smear campaign', a senior Palace source confirmed that her office had 'written to request the evidence'.

Demands? Demands?? She’s in no position to demand anything from us. What a witch! 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.