Harry and Meghan #75 Hostage Haz out for show, blink once for yes and twice for no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm trying to keep up with the threads and am still a couple behind so I apologise if this has been posted before. I'm just watching a programme about Prince Charles and Diana and they were saying that as soon as she got engaged to Charles, they moved her to Buckingham Palace as she was getting so much press attention. She apparently said to her sisters and friends that she felt lonely and isolated - as I was watching I thought I'm sure Meghan said the same thing on the Oprah interview and I thought what a coincidence that the same words were used. If you didn't know better, you'd think Meghan was trying to emulate Diana and copy her but I'm sure that couldn't be that case! :unsure:

If I remember correctly Diana was moved to Clarence House -- then home of the Queen Mother (now Charles' London residence). The QM was tasked with "training" Diana -- something MM claims wasn't done for her. Of course Diana was going to marry the POW and was expected to one day be queen whereas MM is WAAAYYY down on the list (isn't Harry #7 in line?) not to mention in her late 30s at the time contrasted with 19 year old Diana (who was 20 when the marriage took place).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can the Queen award Kate some higher titles? Just to piss Meghan off! ! !
Well she’s going to be HRH The Princess of Wales within the next decade.

King Charles will probably give her more tiaras and access to jewellery.
I hope once Sophie is upgraded to Duchess of Edinburgh; she’s given some better bling! All that will be enough to piss Smeg off as she has literally worn a tiara once. And never will again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Who doesn't have a mask on them if they are going out? Its not as if she would've walked there is it?
She was at the memorial/site of the vigil. Ofc there was a chance it would be busy
It's so reassuring that we have vigilantes patrolling the airways and our Tattle site. A big thank you and keep up the good work. Not.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Who doesn't have a mask on them if they are going out? Its not as if she would've walked there is it?
She was at the memorial/site of the vigil. Ofc there was a chance it would be busy
Me.
Nobody I know wears a mask outside, it's ridiculous unless you are in a tight mass of people, which the Duchess wasn't. She didn't do face to face with anyone and stayed a safe distance. The whole point is get fresh air while you can while maintaining a safe distance and not stopping to chat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Can the Queen award Kate some higher titles? Just to piss Meghan off! ! !
The only thing that could make that any better is if Kate did a lipsync to Let It Go on tiktok but she is better than that and wouldn't 😂

.........Oprah never bothered me anyway

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just urrrgggghhh😡😖 what happened to truth honesty... So are these "wokes" implying that being a person of colour means different rules of decent behaviour???? How ridiculous and insulting to POC.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Princess William would be nice, wouldn’t it?
She's already entitled to call herself that if she wanted to:
"While we don’t call her it, Kate is a princess and her full title in England is ‘Her Royal Highness Princess William, Duchess of Cambridge, Countess of Strathearn, Baroness Carrickfergus.’"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The drip continues..

Meghan Markle demands to see emails and texts on bullying allegations after a senior Palace aide accused her of 'unacceptable behaviour' towards two personal assistants - as Prince Charles's staff sift through files
By Kate Mansey For The Mail On Sunday22:17, 13 Mar 2021 , updated 22:19, 13 Mar 2021

• Duchess of Sussex written to Buckingham Palace, The Mail on Sunday can reveal
  • She is demanding to see any documents relating to the bullying complaint
  • Palace aide accused her of 'unacceptable behaviour' towards two assistants
The Duchess of Sussex has written to Buckingham Palace demanding to see any documents, emails or text messages relating to the bullying complaint against her, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

A senior Palace aide had accused her of 'unacceptable behaviour' towards two personal assistants and undermining the confidence of a third. The Palace has now launched an inquiry into the claims.

But in a clear indication that the Duchess is preparing to fight back against what she has termed 'a smear campaign', a senior Palace source confirmed that her office had 'written to request the evidence'.

Ok...so ...had 'written to request the evidence'. is a bit different to demanding it. If my children ever 'demanded' anything they got nothing for their trouble :D Do you think the answer might be that its an internal investigation ie none of your business ?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The drip continues..

Meghan Markle demands to see emails and texts on bullying allegations after a senior Palace aide accused her of 'unacceptable behaviour' towards two personal assistants - as Prince Charles's staff sift through files
By Kate Mansey For The Mail On Sunday22:17, 13 Mar 2021 , updated 22:19, 13 Mar 2021

The Duchess of Sussex has written to Buckingham Palace demanding to see any documents, emails or text messages relating to the bullying complaint against her, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

A senior Palace aide had accused her of 'unacceptable behaviour' towards two personal assistants and undermining the confidence of a third. The Palace has now launched an inquiry into the claims.

But in a clear indication that the Duchess is preparing to fight back against what she has termed 'a smear campaign', a senior Palace source confirmed that her office had 'written to request the evidence'.

BP should pull a smeggy and not turn in the emails, documents or text messages. :ROFLMAO: If she didn't turn them in during the trial, why should BP listen to her. :rolleyes: She should write to Santa instead with her calligraphy. She might have better luck at being granted her wishes.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If I remember correctly Diana was moved to Clarence House -- then home of the Queen Mother (now Charles' London residence). The QM was tasked with "training" Diana -- something MM claims wasn't done for her. Of course Diana was going to marry the POW and was expected to one day be queen whereas MM is WAAAYYY down on the list (isn't Harry #7 in line?) not to mention in her late 30s at the time contrasted with 19 year old Diana (who was 20 when the marriage took place).
It didn't mention on the documentary about Clarence House but according to Wikipedia she was there breifly before moving to Buckingham Palace and as you say, she was given 'training' as was Meghan who chose not to listen or take any of it on board.

Reactions: 16
The drip continues..

I'm not sure she would be allowed to have that access because she could threaten the witnesses etc.

It may also be why they've bought in external lawyers to do the investigation.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm trying to keep up with the threads and am still a couple behind so I apologise if this has been posted before. I'm just watching a programme about Prince Charles and Diana and they were saying that as soon as she got engaged to Charles, they moved her to Buckingham Palace as she was getting so much press attention. She apparently said to her sisters and friends that she felt lonely and isolated - as I was watching I thought I'm sure Meghan said the same thing on the Oprah interview and I thought what a coincidence that the same words were used. If you didn't know better, you'd think Meghan was trying to emulate Diana and copy her but I'm sure that couldn't be that case! :unsure:
Exactly, and the difference is, Diana was genuinely followed and hounded. Around her Earl’s Court flat and her work at the nursery. Meghan was not hounded once because she’s a total nobody, with zero star quality or charisma. No one cares Meg!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Does anyone have hope that the surrogate thing will eventually come out and be the big deal that it should be? No one can believe a word she says surely, when it comes out that she was pretending to be pregnant. There are loads of pics showing the bump changing size, shape and folding over etc but this is even more damning. Supposedly about 7 months pregnant here. Ridiculous liar!View attachment 481051
Loving the DM all but calling it out :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She's already entitled to call herself that if she wanted to:
"While we don’t call her it, Kate is a princess and her full title in England is ‘Her Royal Highness Princess William, Duchess of Cambridge, Countess of Strathearn, Baroness Carrickfergus.’"
Once Kate is the PoW, I think She’ll be referred as Princess Kate / Princess Catherine.

i think Smeg would give a jot if she was called Princess Henry, be aus3 she knows all the sugars would call her Princess Meghan

Reactions: 11
Does anyone have hope that the surrogate thing will eventually come out and be the big deal that it should be? No one can believe a word she says surely, when it comes out that she was pretending to be pregnant. There are loads of pics showing the bump changing size, shape and folding over etc but this is even more damning. Supposedly about 7 months pregnant here. Ridiculous liar!View attachment 481051
This was the afternoon of the day when she was suicidal before going to the Cirque du Soleil, when she was supposedly sobbing.

Reactions: 14
I'm watching the series on the House of Windsor on Netflix after someone mentioned it on this thread and I'm just gobsmacked at the troubles the RF have faced. The bad press over the years, the Diana years, its really fascinating and gives me an even stronger sense of respect for the Queen and all she has faced down over the years. There was quite a poignant moment at the Queens jubilee when they talk about 'the magnificent 7' being the only ones on the balcony and the future of the monarchy. Charles, Camilla, The Queen, the DoE, William, Kate and Harry :(
Oh and Charles had private letters published in the press too, managed to keep his head down and deal with it privately unlike Smeg...

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.