Harry and Meghan #74 If you’re an old white man, Meghan will have your opinion banned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering all their bitching about not being able to afford security, It seems to me they ought to be cutting down on what they give away. Just a thought.
And what she spends on clothes, which are obviously more important to her than her paying protection for her son

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This is what we need to hear more of, a black person defending Brenda and the firm!

I've met this man, and he is amazing. Fun, diligent and service driven. An absolute pleasure, and he is Educated, savvy, and empathetic. We're lucky to have him

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I'm hoping someone also complains to Viacom and ITV about the irresponsible discussion of 'suicidal thoughts', lack of a trigger warning, lack of follow up after the programme to notify viewers of advice and support lines....
Oh, good call, ...who can we complain to and why?

Ive just complained to Ofcom, about :
Oprah with Meghan and Harry: A Primetime Special
because in these times of ''fake news'' the documentary was full of fake facts. Like the allegation that Archie wasnt give the title 'Prince' because the RF were racist was totally inaccurate, it was simply because he wasnt the son or grandson of the reigning monarch.

Documentaries are usually fact checked, and not just opinion pieces. This programme was entirely opinion based and the other side wasnt presented at all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Can't remember where I saw it but there was an article or something saying imagine it was role reversal.

A princess gets swept off her feet by a D list actor who climbed the greasy pole through questionable means. He love bombed her but there were rumours of his bad temper and arguing with his in-laws and new family. And then this older man cuts off his princess from her friends and family all the while she blindly admits she has major mental health issues since the death of her mum.
He isolates her more and moves her to LA, and it's tactical to make more money out of her connections and title.
And not to mention the trail of devastation he left with his own family and exs
Or conversely, there's stories of a Prince abusing a commoner fiance and then wife: Prince Albert of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock, an ex-Olympic swimmer from South Africa. Terrible rumours surrounded their marriage - that she tried to leg it out of the country before the wedding and was brought back and her passport taken away. She was often tearful in public. Something was going on there. Years on you don't hear much but back in the early days of the marriage it was clear there was a lot of smoke and probably fire. Probably mostly because Albert is allegedly one hell of a shitbag kinda guy who basically got married because he had to marry someone and produce heirs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When did Diana call him stupid?
This is tragic and could answer a lot of questions. Final para in that article, (paraphrasing)." Harry is still trapped in the mentality and body of a 12 year old boy remembering the death of his mother." PTSD, having no experience of this myself, I would imagine it must be a life long struggle and may need life long therapy and coping mechanisms. One very vulnerable man ideal for manipulation. Shame on you Markle

ETA. this is in response to The Telegraph article (Douchness). a page back, sorry !

Reactions: 19
If you have seen the movie "Gone Girl" its a different storyline but the principle remains the same..
I am now reminded of that scene with the wine bottle. o_O

That Shola woman was on CBC news a couple of nights ago. Looks like I am going to have to witch out the news department, AGAIN. :mad:

I’m actually a two spirit demi-chair
Yeah, for those identitarians using the two spirits term that would be culture appropriation, if they aren't First Nations. :rolleyes:

These two are dangerous. How the hell are they allowed to continue their campaign against free speech? When is some legal person going to take them to task for the bullshit? 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I laughed so hard at this 😂😂 And while we’re on the subject- resealable packaging on chocolate - who on earth needs that??? 😂😂😂
In US supermarkets they are now labelling some food "black owned" pointing out the producers are black. This was on Alex Belfied video.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I've met this man, and he is amazing. Fun, diligent and service driven. An absolute pleasure, and he is Educated, savvy, and empathetic. We're lucky to have him
But he’s a black man with the wrong opinion so they don’t listen to him. He’s successful, hardworking and clearly very highly respected, and isn’t playing the victim. This is proof if you need any that the woke tit isn’t even actually about race- it’s about indoctrination and brainwashing into the cult that is Social Justice Warriors.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I just read that apparently William saying his family aren’t racist, is a racist thing to say.
Seriously, please someone educate me as I truly do not understand that. I’m not being sarky, am I missing something?
Honestly, having a crap and making a cup of tea is deemed racist these days 🙄

Reactions: 16
It's almost like Oprah knew which questions to ask 🤔 Did they compile their own questions and tell Oprah to stick to the script?? It doesn't feel like a natural interview at all, Oprah seems to be prompting them rather than qustioning them.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I just read that apparently William saying his family aren’t racist, is a racist thing to say.
Seriously, please someone educate me as I truly do not understand that. I’m not being sarky, am I missing something?
I heard someone say that a white person can never legitimately say they are not racist because they've never been on the receiving end of racism and our white privilege means we can never understand their 'truth'. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.