Harry and Meghan #74 If you’re an old white man, Meghan will have your opinion banned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now look I may be a bit on the older side but if you are white you are racist by definition- Is that right according to the wokerati? If so does that mean that the supporters of the Harkles are all non whites or do they have white people who are racist supporting them? Someone please educate a nearly 60 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
the tragic and hideous story of Sarah Everard is knocking all M&H stories out of the headlines... for good reason. it is heartbreaking, frightening and desperately sad.

however
M must be livid. O as well. H is probably in his dungeon on his 3rd bong. duck him.
m is twisted and sick and desperate enough that after the
"racist" (George Flloyd),
"miscarriage" (Teigen),
"sm abuse" (Flack),
"kidnapped princess" (Dubai),
"climate change" (Greta/Kween of Chunga Chunga, his dad, his brother, everyone and their dog),
"suicide" (diana)
and other bandwagons that she has jumped on/themes that she has plagiarised to generate headlines/airtime, I wouldn't put it past her to make something up along the lines of attempted murder (current headlines and tinhat conspiracy theorists' Diana).

The only thing we are missing are "DV/DA/SA/SV" (Stealing Camilla's thunder), LGBTQ and alien abduction/paranormal activity.... (whereupon she says she was visited by Diana who told her to shove gay, abusive Harry out of the closet).
Seeing as the copper was part of the team protecting Parliament and the various Embassies, I'm waiting for some kind of story about how the male RPOs were creepy, or something like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
This is what we need to hear more of, a black person defending Brenda and the firm!

This guy was great on GMB too. Spoke after that hideous ‘Dr’ Shola, really made her look like a hysterical bully and total fool. It’s not a coincidence that non wokes speak in a measured, intelligent way and wokes have to screech and shout over people fighting back angry tears. Pathetic people.
060A5D4C-034D-41DF-88C0-59AC4047B577.png

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Lol that bloody just giving page- raised £78 so far 😂 wtaf is going off it’s just embarrassing. Worlds gone crackers raising money to pay off mortgage for a millionaire when there are kids living in poverty!

All I can say is 4 days on and it’s getting quieter and quieter- less said soon as mended.
This is exactly how stupid some people can be. They pontificate race theory all day long online then set up a fund for millionaires 😄

The exact same thing happened with Kylie Jenner to make her the worlds youngest billionaire 😂
This is how brainwashing and cancerous social media is.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Next Thread title suggestion:

Harry & Meghan #75 Harry’s going to get a telling off from Will, but it’ll be nothing compared to the bollocking he’ll get from Phil

Can only imagine Phillips response to the Queen being softly softly to Harry, I bet the air was blue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I'm hoping someone also complains to Viacom and ITV about the irresponsible discussion of 'suicidal thoughts', lack of a trigger warning, lack of follow up after the programme to notify viewers of advice and support lines....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Next Thread title suggestion:

Harry & Meghan #75 Harry’s going to get a telling off from Will, but it’ll be nothing compared to the bollocking he’ll get from Phil

Can only imagine Phillips response to the Queen being softly softly to Harry, I bet the air was blue
I just wish Pr Philip was fit enough to tell the Hazbeens the truth. He would make it hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Excellent. I was waiting for this. The interview was very seriously misleading in so many areas.

I hope the press association win.

And what were Meghan and Harry complaining to Ofcom about?
a) why are they bothering to watch British programming, now they have chosen to be American?
b) Maybe we should all be complaining to Ofcom about the inaccuracies in Oprahs documentary!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Eh? Why are they even allowed to complain to ofcom? They don’t live here anymore, did he have to lie and put Gan Gan’s address down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Lol that bloody just giving page- raised £78 so far 😂 wtaf is going off it’s just embarrassing. Worlds gone crackers raising money to pay off mortgage for a millionaire when there are kids living in poverty!

All I can say is 4 days on and it’s getting quieter and quieter- less said soon as mended.
Until Orca releases more footage

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Eh? Why are they even allowed to complain to ofcom? They don’t live here anymore, did he have to lie and put Gan Gan’s address down
They are interfering with the UK press again. Or 'making a tiny donation to get our name out there'. Interpretations may vary.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Up to today I thought I identified as a fully grown woman but turns out Cadbury's Dairy Milk share bars identify me as a family of 4 😄
I laughed so hard at this 😂😂 And while we’re on the subject- resealable packaging on chocolate - who on earth needs that??? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
It's a dammed if you do and dammed if you don't situation with the royals atm, if they don't say anything they're racist, if they do say anything they're racist!!

How about all these gen z kids go back to crying about not being able to identify as a chair?!🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
I don't think they'll be happy until all white babies are branded at birth with 'Racist' across their foreheads. Written backwards of course, so they are reminded of it every time they look in the mirror.

What am I saying? There's no making these people happy, there's no simply no end to the bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.