Harry and Meghan #74 If you’re an old white man, Meghan will have your opinion banned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am interested to see what effect, if any, this actually has on sales.
It would put me off, only because I buy food based on quality and price, it has to taste good! Wherever it comes from, although I always try to buy British to support businesses

Reactions: 18
Aunty Bessie's / Uncle Ben's. One is a sterotyped old white woman chained to the oven churning out Yorkshires, the other has a successful rice business.
And which one do people get aggy over? I don't get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just love how people on social media have been saying things like ‘Oprah is a mood’ ‘love Oprah’ ‘good for oprah helping Meghan to speak her truth’ all that juvenile bollocks. She was best mates with Harvey Weinstein! Lots of other shady rumours about her too, but on that basis alone, Why is she being celebrated!
I think Oprah has a lot of dirt on people and the Harvey Weinstein shite , bizarrely, hasn’t stuck to her and her tit hot Lawyers must be on double time.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Can't remember where I saw it but there was an article or something saying imagine it was role reversal.

A princess gets swept off her feet by a D list actor who climbed the greasy pole through questionable means. He love bombed her but there were rumours of his bad temper and arguing with his in-laws and new family. And then this older man cuts off his princess from her friends and family all the while she blindly admits she has major mental health issues since the death of her mum.
He isolates her more and moves her to LA, and it's tactical to make more money out of her connections and title.
And not to mention the trail of devastation he left with his own family and exs
This. Is. Brilliant. You would very quickly say the princess was in an abusive situation and there would be outrage.

Reactions: 23
Looks like the Gofundme page has been removed. Guess they'll just have to pay for the mansion themselves :(

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It's almost like Oprah knew which questions to ask 🤔 Did they compile their own questions and tell Oprah to stick to the script?? It doesn't feel like a natural interview at all, Oprah seems to be prompting them rather than qustioning them.
I suspect they told Oprah what they wanted to achieve and she coached them. I can't see Oprah being told how to interview

Reactions: 18

Have a look at the people in Meghan's PR team. Lacking in diversity and more than one "pale and stale" person.
Wonder how they felt contacting the BBC instructing them not to have anyone pale and stale discussing Meghan. 🧐🙄🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So my husband just came up with this thread title and I forgot that I was having a nose at the rave thread and accidentally posted it there 😩🤣🤣

Harry and Meghan #75 Hostage Haz out for show, blink once for yes and twice for no

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
FREDA! ARE YOU THERE?

I have a gift for you
😗

👇👇👇

Lol that bloody just giving page- raised £78 so far 😂 wtaf is going off it’s just embarrassing. Worlds gone crackers raising money to pay off mortgage for a millionaire when there are kids living in poverty!

All I can say is 4 days on and it’s getting quieter and quieter- less said soon as mended.
Although has anyone set up just giving for that guy sacked from society of editors?
Ah no. He's not the right sort then

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It would put me off, only because I buy food based on quality and price, it has to taste good! Wherever it comes from, although I always try to buy British to support businesses
Oh don't go there LadyMuck! Someone started a Twitter storm a few weeks ago about butter packaging having the British flag on it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
No offence to the family but how the duck did they go from Prince Phillip looking like he did when he was young to Charles 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I am interested to see what effect, if any, this actually has on sales.
in the FMCG space that is a huge thing, actually. I think that is a good thing, tbh. many of these re startups that are up against the L'Oreal/Neslte/P&Gs etc of the world.

Reactions: 4
So my husband just came up with this thread title and I forgot that I was having a nose at the rave thread and accidentally posted it there 😩🤣🤣

Harry and Meghan #75 Hostage Haz out for show, blink once for yes and twice for no
Eeek! Are you OK?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now look I may be a bit on the older side but if you are white you are racist by definition- Is that right according to the wokerati? If so does that mean that the supporters of the Harkles are all non whites or do they have white people who are racist supporting them? Someone please educate a nearly 60 year old.
Luvvy, I'm nearly 65 but to me, I am happy with everyone no matter what gender, age, religion, colour, belief, financial standing, education, etc. As long as people don't break the law, to me that's all that matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've said it here before but I'll say it again...

I would just LOVE to be sitting down with all the ladies in the family, drinking wine and listening to them dish the dirt! Must be so frustrating not to be able to publicly sling the mud and tell their side but I'd say it's a right howl behind closed doors when the gloves come off and the corks are popped 😅🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yeah, for those identitarians using the two spirits term that would be culture appropriation, if they aren't First Nations. :rolleyes:
It's not even a generic 'first nations' term. It's modern, and was created in 1990 by a gay activist group at some conference. Different tribes have very different beliefs, languages and cultures across the Americas. From what I've gleaned from listening to discussions on the topic, 'two spirit' is pretty controversial as both term and concept. First nations tribes have widely differing beliefs and cultural practices and concepts regarding all sorts of things, including gender.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
From the last thread @mylifeisasillymoviefail posted this article

It's a strange one, but it seems to reinforce that they are currently negotiating/blackmailing the RF about two things: titles for the mini-Harkles and life-long Rolls-Royce security for all of them. Incidentally this story calls Prince Charles 'The Duke Of Cornwall' several times. Not sure if that's sloppy PR or an intentional insult by using a lesser title, but it's really unusual, he's always called Prince Charles, sometimes called The Prince of Wales.
Prince Charles is Prince of Wales and also Duke of Cornwall.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.