Harry and Meghan #74 If you’re an old white man, Meghan will have your opinion banned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love how people on social media have been saying things like ‘Oprah is a mood’ ‘love Oprah’ ‘good for oprah helping Meghan to speak her truth’ all that juvenile bollocks. She was best mates with Harvey Weinstein! Lots of other shady rumours about her too, but on that basis alone, Why is she being celebrated!
Ffs watch this space Smegs will get a chat show and act like a agony aunt.. after all she can relate to all walks of life she’s always been a victim 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 19
This guy was great on GMB too. Spoke after that hideous ‘Dr’ Shola, really made her look like a hysterical bully and total fool. It’s not a coincidence that non wokes speak in a measured, intelligent way and wokes have to screech and shout over people fighting back angry tears. Pathetic people.
View attachment 479312
Johnson Beharry is an actual hero... I just want to make that absolutely clear!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Ffs watch this space Smegs will get a chat show and act like a agony aunt.. after all she can relate to all walks of life she’s always been a victim 🙈
Oh she 100% will. I thought this when they first got their Netflix deal. ‘In Conversation with the Duchess’ or some crap.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Following on from a comment on the last thread about Archie becoming Duke of Sussex one day....

No, he won’t. Harry’s dukedom is a royal one, not a hereditary one. He can’t pass it on to Archie, it dies with him. George could also never be the Duke of Cambridge for the same reason.

Because it’s not hereditary, the eldest son gets to be styled with his father’s second most senior title.....so Lord Dumbarton. He can keep this for life, but can’t pass it on to his childrem.
He will inherit his dukedom. In Britain they pass down the male line. Many former Royal dukedoms have gone this way. George won't inherit the Cambridge one as it merges back with the crown. Gloucester and Kent will cease to be Royal when Prince Edward and Prince Richard pass

• Sick
Reactions: 8
They are interfering with the UK press again. Or 'making a tiny donation to get our name out there'. Interpretations may vary.

Considering all their bitching about not being able to afford security, It seems to me they ought to be cutting down on what they give away. Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
bonsoir guys and gals...Oh bloody hell I have no idea where I last left off this thread and where to pick up again but I am settling in for the night 🍷 in a valiant attempt to catch up. Well done , hats off to all u who have kept going 👏🏻 during these torrid times . Can’t wait to see what u all been saying x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Congrats on the new thread to Ruby and Rayne.:m
@rivermonster from the last thread, as promised.
Ok, so this is the video that talks about her real sex tape, not the faked one doing the rounds.

The interesting bit starts at 16 mins in, BUT it is worth watching the stuff before that to get the feel of how these guys have been around the block, know their stuff re these things and this is their 'job' (as it were).

What with this and her *Yachting " work , she must have been pulling in a lot of dollar.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The part that got me was even Diana thought Harry was stupid lol 😂 😂😂
She called him stupid, that is so funny 😭 😭 Even more reason to call bullshit on MM and Harry fans who think Diana would adore her and be 100% behind them. She’d just think well the total idiot’s done it again😭
100BA4AF-F7BD-4E84-BFFA-7E7BF85F290B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.