Harry and Meghan #74 If you’re an old white man, Meghan will have your opinion banned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the tragic and hideous story of Sarah Everard is knocking all M&H stories out of the headlines... for good reason. it is heartbreaking, frightening and desperately sad.

however
M must be livid. O as well. H is probably in his dungeon on his 3rd bong. duck him.
m is twisted and sick and desperate enough that after the
"racist" (George Flloyd),
"miscarriage" (Teigen),
"sm abuse" (Flack),
"kidnapped princess" (Dubai),
"climate change" (Greta/Kween of Chunga Chunga, his dad, his brother, everyone and their dog),
"suicide" (diana)
and other bandwagons that she has jumped on/themes that she has plagiarised to generate headlines/airtime, I wouldn't put it past her to make something up along the lines of attempted murder (current headlines and tinhat conspiracy theorists' Diana).

The only thing we are missing are "DV/DA/SA/SV" (Stealing Camilla's thunder), LGBTQ and alien abduction/paranormal activity.... (whereupon she says she was visited by Diana who told her to shove gay, abusive Harry out of the closet).

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Congrats on the new thread to Ruby and Rayne.:m
@rivermonster from the last thread, as promised.
Ok, so this is the video that talks about her real sex tape, not the faked one doing the rounds.

The interesting bit starts at 16 mins in, BUT it is worth watching the stuff before that to get the feel of how these guys have been around the block, know their stuff re these things and this is their 'job' (as it were).

Thanks for putting this on @freda19, I knew someone on here had it!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
the tragic and hideous story of Sarah Everard is knocking all M&H stories out of the headlines... for good reason. it is heartbreaking, frightening and desperately sad.

however
M must be livid. O as well. H is probably in his dungeon on his 3rd bong. duck him.
m is twisted and sick and desperate enough that after the
"racist" (George Flloyd),
"miscarriage" (Teigen),
"sm abuse" (Flack),
"kidnapped princess" (Dubai),
"climate change" (Greta/Kween of Chunga Chunga, his dad, his brother, everyone and their dog),
"suicide" (diana)
and other bandwagons that she has jumped on/themes that she has plagiarised to generate headlines/airtime, I wouldn't put it past her to make something up along the lines of attempted murder (current headlines and tinhat conspiracy theorists' Diana).

The only thing we are missing are "DV/DA/SA/SV" (Stealing Camilla's thunder), LGBTQ and alien abduction/paranormal activity.... (whereupon she says she was visited by Diana who told her to shove gay, abusive Harry out of the closet).
RIP Sarah Everard. Absolutely awful news.

Oh you’d be surprised at the tit MM fans have already come out with- you mention Diana ‘visiting’ her. I saw a tweet regarding the story that Archie apparently says ‘drive safe’ when someone leaves the house. Someone said ‘from the mouths of babes. Diana speaking through him❤’ what a deluded, offensive, ridiculous comment😭😭

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
side question.. are we allowed to write c*** on the wiki page? I think it will help our new tattlers to know the definition of "what freda says" :ROFLMAO:

do we get woke-briety coins for our attendance? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just read that apparently William saying his family aren’t racist, is a racist thing to say.
Seriously, please someone educate me as I truly do not understand that. I’m not being sarky, am I missing something?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
If it all turns out to be lies and bad mouthing the other RF members ,however are she and Haz ever,ever going to be able to face anyone again.
I think she will double down once things get difficult. This is what a narcissist does.
If you have seen the movie "Gone Girl" its a different storyline but the principle remains the same... She creates total fake chaos and continues to watch the reaction from a distance with a meticulous plan in place based on the reactions that exist, when to release new information, when to activate the next trap and so on.

I can honestly see her tossing Harry under the bus at the most opportune moment, once she is satisfied he is of no further use to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I just read that apparently William saying his family aren’t racist, is a racist thing to say.
Seriously, please someone educate me as I truly do not understand that. I’m not being sarky, am I missing something?
Yes- according to these sufferers of woke disease it means that he is not acknowledging his white privilege and actively working to dismantle it. White people are innately violent racists, apparently. These answers are like stock phrases, they mean nothing and are so empty, but they’re used all the time as if they’re some kind of groundbreaking hard facts. Sickening.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Harry's replied to Oprah's question "If they gave you what you wanted, would you have left?" with "no". In other words, Hazno and Smeg have thrown their toys out the pram because HMTQ wouldn't let them play at being Schrodinger's Royals.

So, the gruesome twosome decided to go down the extortion route: "Nice little Firm you got there, ma'am. Be a shame if anything happened to it." They then poured petrol everywhere, threw in some TNT, lit the match and danced around the fire.

This is just the first step. They are going to continue to extort and blackmail the royals until their dying days.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
@Wu Tien Schrodinger's Royals is good I'm loving that! I can't see William putting up with their crap...that's a long wait though

Reactions: 17
It's a dammed if you do and dammed if you don't situation with the royals atm, if they don't say anything they're racist, if they do say anything they're racist!!

How about all these gen z kids go back to crying about not being able to identify as a chair?!🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 49
It's a dammed if you do and dammed if you don't situation with the royals atm, if they don't say anything they're racist, if they do say anything they're racist!!

How about all these gen z kids go back to crying about not being able to identify as a chair?!🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m actually a two spirit demi-chair. Don’t deny my lived experience that’s so bigoted :mad:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Omg what’s next, people are well and truly deluded.

Biden and Kamala can get them security funded by the American people,seeing as they support them so much.

UK don’t want them back

"Fundraising page to pay for Meghan Markle & Harry's £11m mortgage after he moaned he was 'cut off' financially by royals" https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14318972/harry-meghan-fundraising-page-america-mansion/amp/

I'll just leave this here 😳😂 I'm usually on Pricey's thread but this article has made me howl 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m actually a two spirit demi-chair. Don’t deny my lived experience that’s so bigoted :mad:
Up to today I thought I identified as a fully grown woman but turns out Cadbury's Dairy Milk share bars identify me as a family of 4 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Oprah is popular because she cares about feelings and not facts. Oprah didn't happen overnight and her show that made her popular was based on another show-- he was a white guy named Phil Donahue. Oprah's was dumbed down a little and she was better with empathizing with guests and her audience. She also got into merchandising and other media, something Donahue never did. Gail is popular because she is Oprah's friend and she rode Oprah's coattails to where she is now.

If the cost of anything they're paying for is exorbitant, it's their own fault. I know this has been hashed out before, but they live in one of the most expensive states in the union and it's just getting more expensive, they're blowing money on these stupid PR people and on the text generator (Scobie), and she seems to spend $5000 a day on clothing. IT ADDS UP. Move to some other state and home that you can afford or STFU.
She is perpetually chasing the train and not on it. reality check: All Silicon Valley is moving... to Nevada, Idaho, Iowa, Montana. If she was smart, she wouldn't beliterally one decade behind in terms of what those "in the know" are doing. There's a reason that Harpo was in Hawaii and not in her property in Montecito. she doesn't live there and it is a 100% tax write off. it is her studio/production facility.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Douglas Murray is not amused.

Do facts still matter? On the face of it, that question appears to have a straightforward answer: of course facts matter; fact-checking is a divine skill and the best defence we have against so-called “fake news”. But in today’s troubled climate, you’re increasingly likely to be given an altogether different response: “Facts? Why are you demanding facts. Don’t be racist.”

Just ask Ian Murray, who until this week was the executive director of the Society of Editors, but now finds himself jobless. The Society attempts, in its own words, to “fight for media freedom”. But as Mr Murray (no relation) has discovered, media freedom is just as elastic as almost every other freedom in this freedom-less age.

One of the most disturbing accusations levelled by both Harry and Meghan during their interview concerned the toxicity of the British press, in particular the British tabloids. But a claim does not become true simply because a Duke or Duchess says it. Indeed, it is striking that while the comments made by the Sussexes on the Royal Family have been heavily scrutinised in recent days, their accusations against the British press have managed to slide by, accepted as though they were simply fact.

It didn’t matter that their claims — presented, it should be noted, more as assertions — were particularly egregious: that the reason why Meghan and Harry had come in for criticism from the British press was because Meghan identifies as black, thus implying that the British media is racist.

In the face of such damning charges, it is striking that much of the media has chosen to keep its head down; the Guardian proved a notable exception, predictably endorsing the Sussexes’s worldview. As for the others, I suspect their silence come from a simple and understandable desire not to get in the line of fire.

In the end, the only person brave enough to stand up for Britain’s newspapers turned out to be the since-departed executive director of the Society of Editors. In a statement issued after the Sussexes’s interview, he rightly pointed out that the British press “is not bigoted and will not be swayed from its vital role holding the rich and powerful to account”. It continued: “It is not acceptable for the Duke and Duchess to make such claims without providing any supporting evidence.”

In itself, such a statement should have been unremarkable. But as the fall-out from the past few days has shown, demanding “supporting evidence” can you turn you into a pariah.

In this instance, I suspect that’s probably because when the Sussexes and their supporters talk about racism towards Meghan, genuine examples are never forthcoming. For example, at one point during the interview, Oprah launched into a monologue detailing how Meghan “became the target of unrelenting, pervasive attacks” when she joined the royal family.

To illustrate her point, a selection of allegedly racist headlines from British newspapers appeared on screen. Pretty damning stuff, you might think. Except for the fact that a significant proportion of the headlines were taken completely out of context. More than a third of the articles shown during the interview were from American and Australian publications. And in the case one of the most egregious headlines — “Meghan’s seed will taint our Royal Family” — Oprah failed to mention that the purpose of the news story was actually to expose racist comments made by a model.

Point this out to the Sussexes, though, and no doubt they’ll respond that their treatment has still been particularly unpleasant. But such a claim wrongly assumes that other members of the Royal Family have managed to avoid intrusive or negative coverage from the media; or that, when they have, it hasn’t amounted to much. When Meghan, in her Oprah interview, acknowledged that the Duchess of Cambridge had been branded “Waity Katie” by the media for waiting so long for Prince William to propose to her, it was telling that she went on to conclude, with Oprah’s encouragement, that Kate’s unpleasant experience didn’t compare to her own.

As it happens, I find it rather telling that Meghan chose this particular example to illustrate media intrusion into Kate’s life. For when it comes to intrusion, is there anything more intrusive than the publication of photos, in the French press, of the Duchess of Cambridge topless? Unpleasant as it may be, it’s the simple truth that the world’s press is intensely interested in every aspect of the Royal family, and that they are interested in it because their readers — the public — want them to be.

That’s why Ian Murray was entirely right, as the head of a body representing editors, to push back against the unsubstantiated claims made by the Sussexes; to say that if high-profile figures such as Harry and Meghan are going to accuse the press of singling them out, let alone being racist in the process, then they should show
In a reasonable age that would be a reasonable demand. And that was the only mistake Murray made: forgetting that this age is far from reasonable. The Society of Editors was soon targeted by the usual online activists and Murray was forced to resign, announcing that he had to “take the blame” for his initial statement. “While I do not agree the society’s statement was in any way intended to defend racism, I accept it could have been much clearer in its condemnation of bigotry and has clearly caused upset,” he said.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Up to today I thought I identified as a fully grown woman but turns out Cadbury's Dairy Milk share bars identify me as a family of 4 😄
Not just going to send a million replies with a load of made up unicorn genders, but my sister came up with ‘bread to the power of 3’ 😭 (Taking the piss of course she isn’t One of them!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol that bloody just giving page- raised £78 so far 😂 wtaf is going off it’s just embarrassing. Worlds gone crackers raising money to pay off mortgage for a millionaire when there are kids living in poverty!

All I can say is 4 days on and it’s getting quieter and quieter- less said soon as mended.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.