Harry and Meghan #73 Harry Snotter and the prisoner of Gangan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes definitely it was. Genuinely if I stop being angry at her for a bit I find some of it unintentionally hilarious. Saying that the wedding wasn’t ‘their day’ and it was a ‘spectacle’. Poor Meghan must have been dreadful, and she sure looks miserable and trapped I have to say. Not smug, adoring the attention and a face that says ‘this is exactly what I deserve’ at all 😭 View attachment 478929View attachment 478930View attachment 478931
They left the n out of cut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That is too funny I thought it was a purposeful lie. That is even funnier if she was confused! It actually confirms something earlier on this thread, that she’s actually quite immature and has a weird, childish outlook. So she’s been like ‘we actually had an intimate ceremony days before in a garden just us no witnesses :love::love:‘ like she’s some kind of fairy princess, but it was actually a rehearsal. Ffs 😭😭
She also thinks she's a mermaid!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Being suspicious of outsiders is built into humans everywhere in the world. It goes back to ancient times when people were in tribes and were wary of the tribe next to them. It was down to self preservation of your tribe. There are still remote groups of people in the world that see little interaction with outsiders and probably view anyone turning up with a degree of suspicion.

Of course we live in a totally different world now where all cultures mix and move freely around the planet so its fair to say that we should all be more accepting and for the most part I believe that most people do try.

The idea that we will ever live in a world where nobody is wary of outsiders will never happen in my view, no matter how much people scream about it on Twitter!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I`ll always believe that interview was all about revenge/not getting her own way etc. The Royal family will come out of this with the same Class and tact they always have.Shame none was passed onto Harry and his constantly disgruntled wife.
All because she couldn't have the tiara she wanted for her sham wedding

Reactions: 20
The Harkles have hired an impressive up and coming black film director to head up their Archewell Production company... Oh.

(Their entire team appears to be rather undiverse. Maybe they should educate themselves.....)
We really need that eye rolling emoji.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also these snowflakes need to learn that Diana threw herself down the stairs to end her pregnancy with Harry!! And yes she did say she wanted William to be King, she was very grateful that William was the first born.
Aren't we all?! 😁

• Haha
There's more

And their popularity is only going to sink further and further as each day more holes in their messy interview are spoken about. Media places have not immediately pounced on the things that don't add up but slowly responded.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I feel bad for Sharon - surely on talk shows you're supposed to debate and put your point of view forward?

The BBC website has an article about it https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56371826

Osbourne's statement followed criticism on social media that she had appeared to belittle a black woman's experiences of, and perspective on, racism. (she does mention "my Tweet" so maybe she was responding to that too).

The clip circulated widely on social media. "This is Sharon Osbourne, telling a black woman not to cry and demanding a definition of racism, as she sobs over Piers Morgan who walked off his job bc [because] a mixed black coworker calmly challenged his fixation on Meghan Markle," comedian Rae Sanni wrote.

"No one should be surprised by Sharon Osbourne's behaviour," added pop culture commentator Shar Joseell. "She has been consistently loud in her willful stupidity (about race) throughout the years.
"The public gaslighting might be a new lil twist tho."

And our friend Shola can't help piping up

All this HATRED and JUDGEMENT for having an opinion that doesn't align with yours. Sharon is a tough lady but she doesn't suffer fools.

I took the "Don't cry Sheryl", comment as Sharon calling out a victim tactic she recognised from experience as a way for Sheryl to shut down the conversation (we've all met people who do this - of any colour).

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
The Palace handled this correctly. The Montecito traitors were itching for a BP point by point response to keep the headlines rolling.

ETA. Just realised, This is clever BP PR. Suggest that the Palace could have issued a detailed rebuttal (i.e. they have the evidence) but decided not to. The 'for now' is silent... Subtle stuff - I nearly missed it!

And a source today told The Sun Online: "There were different reactions when the palace was working out what to do.

"One, to take the Queen's view, to issue the quiet statement saying we are unhappy to hear they were unhappy.

"But Prince Charles wanted to rebut, point by point, the claims thad had been made."

However, they said that the Royal Family did not want to get caught up in a "tit for tat" rebuttal.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Meghan Markle did not utter the words 'i was sucidal' Oprah assumed and meghan allowed her to run with it. Meghan is a victim so this suited her.
Meghan also used Kate sending flowers as her evidence that Kate was the perpetrator in their apparent argument when in fact
I believe Kate and the RF, to try and stop a bigger show down, sent Meghan flowers to build bridges. Kill her with kindness.
A normal person, having had an argument would think ah thank you and also apologise for their part or at least say thank you with some repair job especially to a family you are new in.
Meghan, the narcissist, used this good will gesture as evidence that she was the victim.
Meghan also bears grudges. Something a normal level headed person won't have time for.
A kind gesture gives Meghan more fuel.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I think it was also a bit of a duck you to the U.K. that paid millions for that farce of a wedding.
But she looked like a fool 😂
I thought that too. She looked so pleased with herself when she said it, she may as well have turned to the camera, stuck 2 fingers up and said “duck you, Britain!”

Being suspicious of outsiders is built into humans everywhere in the world. It goes back to ancient times when people were in tribes and were wary of the tribe next to them. It was down to self preservation of your tribe. There are still remote groups of people in the world that see little interaction with outsiders and probably view anyone turning up with a degree of suspicion.

Of course we live in a totally different world now where all cultures mix and move freely around the planet so its fair to say that we should all be more accepting and for the most part I believe that most people do try.

The idea that we will ever live in a world where nobody is wary of outsiders will never happen in my view, no matter how much people scream about it on Twitter!
This is so true. The wokes are the ones making it an issue. I genuinely go about my life not thinking about race in the slightest. Apart from the ‘unconscious biases’ you’re referring to, which we all have, and which don’t mean I am a racist. The whole unconscious bias training in workplaces, and by extension in wider society, is a very scary move towards thought police.

Not a fan of his on everything but Ben Shapiro sums it up well here I think (try not to burst a blood vessel at the condescending woman asking the question)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel bad for Sharon - surely on talk shows you're supposed to debate and put your point of view forward?

The BBC website has an article about it https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56371826

Osbourne's statement followed criticism on social media that she had appeared to belittle a black woman's experiences of, and perspective on, racism. (she does mention "my Tweet" so maybe she was responding to that too).

The clip circulated widely on social media. "This is Sharon Osbourne, telling a black woman not to cry and demanding a definition of racism, as she sobs over Piers Morgan who walked off his job bc [because] a mixed black coworker calmly challenged his fixation on Meghan Markle," comedian Rae Sanni wrote.

"No one should be surprised by Sharon Osbourne's behaviour," added pop culture commentator Shar Joseell. "She has been consistently loud in her willful stupidity (about race) throughout the years.
"The public gaslighting might be a new lil twist tho."

And our friend Shola can't help piping up

All this HATRED and JUDGEMENT for having an opinion that doesn't align with yours. Sharon is a tough lady but she doesn't suffer fools.
Shola is the only person who raises my blood pressure more than Markle

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Paul Burrell even said he has a letter from Diana before she died.

He said that she couldn’t wait to be able to see the queen again and thank her for looking after her boys again, and in the letter Paul said Diana had high praise for the monarchy.

She absolutely loved The Queen and Diana bought William up to be a modern and amazing king and Diana was so Happy that her son was going to be the future of the Monarchy and the changes he is going to bring.

Those who act like they know Diana just stupid, they don’t know her and she wouldn’t have let Harry marry Meghan, Diana would have seen through Meghan straight away.

William also said that when he became king he was going to give back the HRH title and this made Diana emotional.

Precisely. She wasn’t against the monarchy, she just wanted her sons to do better for the country in the future. She also didn’t even trash Charles, she said he’ll always be their father and that’s important.
MM fans have now graduated from comparing Diana and meghans situation to saying they’re ‘the exact same’. These people don’t even know the Diana situation do they? Could not be more different. All Diana wanted was Charles’ love and she knew she was fighting a losing battle. Meghan’s grievances are that she wasn’t top dog and some vague unsubstantiated (and in my opinion, fabricated) comment about her baby’s race. Meghan has all that Diana wanted- a devoted husband. For whatever reasons, brainwashing i’d argue is one, Harry clearly is absolutely besotted with Meghan.
Serena will be here for Wimbledon though, TRF will be there to watch Wimbledon so if that will bother her she Can do 1 lol.

Can't stand either. Beyonce and her business arrangement marriage with Jay Z, and Williams for her massive dummy spitting after she lost to Naomi Osaka.

Reactions: 27
We love an opinion poll. YouGov sharing 'their truth'. Or as we like to call it, the facts. Disastrous outcome for the Harkles.

Good on YouGov for speaking their truth. I hope MM fans don’t try and deny YouGov’s lived experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well done for taking action. I can't believe the Harkles were Commonwealth ambassadors representing the Queen. Smeg is absolutely smarting that their roles were removed..... 'so much has been lost already' 🤢
No way on earth do I believe Hazno when he says they would come back in a heartbeat. How would anything be different?
If they came back we would have two competing courts....Harkles and Cambridges. It's clear that she engineered a split with the 'Fab Four', wanted to do her own things in her own way, was crowing that there was jealously about the success of their Australian tour. If Hazno had the right wife they could have been a huge support and asset to William and Kate. I'm sure if Kate had plans for a fourth child its been shelved after this as she is needed on the front line.
That goes back to the interview. Just before she said this she said "I" and then paused and that was left in. Was she going to say I've lost so much? That's what it appears to be.so why leave it in?

Reactions: 12
For the laugh let’s take a moment to remember ,

Markle thought her wedding vow rehearsal was her actual wedding 😂😂😂 and she told millions this was the case.
With a great, fat 'no comment' from the Archbish...

It is common for couples to exchange vows during a wedding rehearsal, or in private, shortly before their wedding day; but this is not recognised as the marriage. In England, a marriage is invalid without two witnesses (in addition to the officiant). In the Church of England, a marriage must also be solemnised by a member of the clergy in a church (or elsewhere — e.g. in hospital, or in a college chapel — by special licence).

A spokesperson for Lambeth Palace declined to comment on the interview, saying on Monday that the Archbishop did not comment on “personal or pastoral matters”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.