Harry and Meghan #72 Harry forgot his lines, so recollections may vary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for Kate I can’t have imagine how she felt being out, all those death threats toward her. She must have been scared, anxious and nervous but she was brave and went and done it.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
No you’re right. Facts are just mean and racist. They deny peoples right to live authentically and speak their truth.
Oh god the idea of truth being a personal construct. It’s enough to make me bust a blood vessel

Reactions: 17
I’m not, Im glad he answered the racist question. He was answering a question, that’s all. Of course it may have pissed Meg off, but honestly what more damage can she do?
Alot unfortunately I'm afraid that the witch is only just warming up.

My bet is that the Netflix show they are planning will all be around how outdated the monarchy are, with clips of Meg bleating, and all the sneaky stuff that she videoed when she was part of the family. Its going to be a real hatchet job.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
How DARE a privileged, old, white man share his opinion on anything?? The Duchess of Smug demands a public apology NOW. Only she is allowed to "speak her truth."
Old white men are persona non grata now.
It is really quite astonishing that they have the gall to contact media outlets and dictate how they present the news. Really completely astonishing and entitled (especially as if they know the BBC at all they’ll know they’ll only have lefty woke Meghan supporters on to talk about her)

• Angry
Reactions: 15
My bet is the baby will be called Maya Frances/Francesca with whatever surname they have. (after Maya Angelou and Diana's middle name).
Or a nod to queen or queen mother Mary/Marguerite or Alexandra - there has to be a royal nod somewhere.

Reactions: 9
Welcome to the club of moonbump believers. 😉That skanky witch wasn't pregnant last time either!

Actually . Ignore the bump clutching and focus on it differently. I think the arms might give the lie to this.
How do you hold your arms in that position with any degree of comfort? I would find it uncomfortable as anything.
Anyone out there got long arms like megs and want to take one for the team for a few hours?
Might be good for toning your upper arms !

Reactions: 5
If ANL win the appeal (please let that hurry up!) than Megz is going to need Omid onside so I’m not sure she’s quite finished with him yet.

Reactions: 8
Today I had to unfollow someone on insta as they showed William's reply to the journo and the person had put that it's not up to him to say the family are not racist as it's not his lived experience.

How can the Royal family or any of us who are not poc respond then? Are we all racist because it's not our lived experience? This lived experience phrase keeps coming up and it is shutting valid conversations down.

I still cannot understand how Harry can have let this happen and let Meghan trash his family and our country this way.
The more I think of Harry and what he has done, the angrier I’m getting at him. What was he thinking?

Reactions: 16
Oh god the idea of truth being a personal construct. It’s enough to make me bust a blood vessel
It’s utterly insane isn’t it. You can give your side of things and your opinion/how you interpreted things but bringing the word ‘truth’ into it makes it a total joke. ‘My experience’ would be more accurate, because people are fallible and can misinterpret things. Besides, anyone who says ‘speak my truth’ I automatically lose respect for and don’t listen to!

• Heart
I’m a bit confused on the Disney situation, did Disney drop her and why did they drop her ? Also why was she so eager to work with Disney .. Walt Disney was racist wasn't he 🤔 .

• Haha
Today I had to unfollow someone on insta as they showed William's reply to the journo and the person had put that it's not up to him to say the family are not racist as it's not his lived experience.

How can the Royal family or any of us who are not poc respond then? Are we all racist because it's not our lived experience? This lived experience phrase keeps coming up and it is shutting valid conversations down.

I still cannot understand how Harry can have let this happen and let Meghan trash his family and our country this way.
That's exactly the argument that's being made here. White people cannot speak on racism because apparently you can't be racist towards whites. Asians are considered white adjacent here Stateside because they're too well educated and successful according to some, and are not allowed to speak on their own experiences because they have "no real problems." Hispanics are not allowed to speak on it either if they have European heritage and are white passing and living with "white privilege." Basically everyone except the select few need to shut up and support the few woke police who are allowed to speak.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Goodness you guys, I go to bed and have to spend my whole morning catching up, I'm a speedy reader but the speed of these threads is intense 😂

A couple of thoughts -

I wonder if the exec producers of The Real Housewives of Beverley Hills are trying desperately to get M on the show, there have been a few wives from Montecito on the show already so it's certainly possible.

California is a community property state so when they divorce she can get 50% of everything they have earned during their marriage. Interestingly, she would have no claim on his inheritances though.

I wonder if she's gonna bleed him dry, then take him for 50% of everything plus child maintenance costs and then write her memoirs, you just know she's been keeping copious notes this whole time.

It's going to be a very interesting couple of years to see how this plays out.

Oh and also bloody good for Will answering those dumbass questions from the press 👏👏

So what if Harry filed for divorce in England? Did they have a prenup?

My bet is the baby will be called Maya Frances/Francesca with whatever surname they have. (after Maya Angelou and Diana's middle name).
Or a nod to queen or queen mother Mary/Marguerite or Alexandra - there has to be a royal nod somewhere.
I think Maya too.

The article is saying that megs has proof.
Now none of us here believe that proof without even seeing it. But this friend of hers Janina? Noone is saying she says she has proof , but noone has seen it, and why would the proof be sitting with her and not megs.
What is being said that she HAS proof. Not alleged. Not dodgy. And so again in the words that are used the reader is led to the conclusion that there IS proof.
Looking from a megs believers side that would read as the queen trying to hide something.
People really have to stop quoting "emails and texts" as factual reality.
And that Janina said she knew all about Ms awful time as she was on the phone to her all the time. So how come she didnt arrange for M to see a psychiatrist or counsellor.

• Heart
If ANL win the appeal (please let that hurry up!) than Megz is going to need Omid onside so I’m not sure she’s quite finished with him yet.
Anyone know when the decision on the appeal is due? We need a win in court, that'll cheer us all up a bit!

Reactions: 9
That's exactly the argument that's being made here. White people cannot speak on racism because apparently you can't be racist towards whites. Asians are considered white adjacent here Stateside because they're too well educated and successful according to some, and are not allowed to speak on their own experiences because they have "no real problems." Hispanics are not allowed to speak on it either if they have European heritage and are white passing and living with "white privilege." Basically everyone except the select few need to shut up and support the few woke police who are allowed to speak.
This is so crackers as Meghan has bags of white privilege and has benefited from it throughout her adult life until suddenly it served her better to be black

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s fast becoming complete censorship. Straight white men are not allowed to speak on anything and it’s actually a celebrated and popular thing to tell them to shut up, listen and learn. Vile, thought police ideology.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.