Harry and Meghan #72 Harry forgot his lines, so recollections may vary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I’m ever going to catch up before giving my 2 pence so sorry if I say things that have already been said, this thread is on 🔥

Kind of disappointed William didn’t keep a dignified silence today - totally understand he must be bleeping livid with H&M for throwing his wife under the bus and tainting his whole family with a serious allegation of racism. But he is providing more fuel to Meghan’s toxic narcissism. What a total mess.
I do think despite saying they won’t be available for comment, there is no way in hell Meghan will let anyone else have the last word on this
I’m not, Im glad he answered the racist question. He was answering a question, that’s all. Of course it may have pissed Meg off, but honestly what more damage can she do?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
These people are so predictable. How did I know someone spewing these lies would have this kind of twitter profile before I even checked? The radical left all have cookie cutter identities that they manufactured in some woke lab.

P.S.: no one cares what gender or pronoun you identify as either. stop putting that tit on your profiles.

View attachment 477518

View attachment 477514
Do these people ever come up with factual evidence or is it just a ‘well they’re old and Erm... they colonised.. there’s a hierarchy?..’
FFS these people are cultural Marxists, they want to erase history. Of course the monarchy have done racist things in the past it’s about a millennium old! Surely it matters how they act now- you know, the actual individuals in the family in the present day. It’s like the woke argument about slave owners. I read that an estimated 2-3% of Americans alive today descend from slave owners but apparently all whites perpetuate racist systems and institutions. They love a strawman and buzzword don’t they.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am not disappointed if he didn’t comment he’d have looked far worse and the idiots on Twitter would’ve correctly shouted guilty! We all know that questioning someone’s action and character is not racist, as long as you hold people of all backgrounds to account.
This is the problem with weaponising an allegation of racism, the subject just can’t win, they protest and will look like they are covering their ears, the stay silent and it implies guilt. If I was Wills I wouldn’t have been able to resist saying what he did but it will give Meghan pleasure seeing him have to respond to it

Reactions: 8
Just on the pronoun thing 😄 when someone is stupid enough to ask me for my pronouns I use "I prefer my title to be Lady Superior" It absolutely drives them INSANE 😂 try it sometime!
I should demand they call me Princess next time someone asks, and cry racism when they refuse to do so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Good times. Good times
Or the time she was with friends at Wimbledon and she looked doped up. I saw a video where one friend told her to smile and the other told her to put her hat on, can't find the video.

May I add those two friends were very white, does she call those girls racist too?

So palace staff are not allowed to speak out and Don Queenie is going to talk to her idiot grandson.

I think it was @Baguette who predicted this, well done. It insinuates that Harry is mentally unwell and fragile without saying it 😁

The article basically says that Meghan is planning to blackmail the royal family because apparently she and Harry have a collection of emails and text messages to back up their bombshell claims about the Royal Family.

Wow a bleeping blackmailer in the family and everyone is supposed to admire this skanky criminal behaviour?
The article is saying that megs has proof.
Now none of us here believe that proof without even seeing it. But this friend of hers Janina? Noone is saying she says she has proof , but noone has seen it, and why would the proof be sitting with her and not megs.
What is being said that she HAS proof. Not alleged. Not dodgy. And so again in the words that are used the reader is led to the conclusion that there IS proof.
Looking from a megs believers side that would read as the queen trying to hide something.
People really have to stop quoting "emails and texts" as factual reality.

I wouldn't want to be around chickens when pregnant - sorry birds are dirty. I had a cat when I was pregnant and made my husband do all the litter tray and poop scooping.
Cat poo has risk of toxoplasmosis - all pregnant women need to stay away from the litter box

Reactions: 7
Agreed. Cause they know what they duty is and what is expected from them and they do it.

The very real thing to remember is all these people who are woke and saying stuff like this will all land in the same place. You may be woke enough today and tomorrow you could not be and a victim of cancel culture.

We just need to keep our heads down and leave them to cancel eachother out. Cause it will happen one day.

I'm sure there is a phrase for this but I cant think of it.
Implosion? lets hope so

• Heart
Reactions: 7

"For me, this media staged appearance is a non issue. It is only internal gossip and garbage."

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Do these people ever come up with factual evidence or is it just a ‘well they’re old and Erm... they colonised.. there’s a hierarchy?..’
FFS these people are cultural Marxists, they want to erase history. Of course the monarchy have done racist things in the past it’s about a millennium old! Surely it matters how they act now- you know, the actual individuals in the family in the present day. It’s like the woke argument about slave owners. I read that an estimated 2-3% of Americans alive today descend from slave owners but apparently all whites perpetuate racist systems and institutions. They love a strawman and buzzword don’t they.
You're spot on about most Americans not being descended from slave owners. Many were in fact immigrants or the children of immigrants who came to the country within the last 100 years and worked hard to get to where they are today. A lot of slaves in the U.S. were also trafficked and sold by other African tribes to the Europeans centuries ago, but apparently that also doesn't matter.

They don't care about actual facts. It's all about self victimization and finger pointing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Who needs factual evidence when you just blithely believe whatever someone says on face value purely on the basis that they are not white?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The Cuomo situation shows how hypocritical and nuts these people are . All that’s come out too with the nursing homes - an absolute disgrace and remember people they said this man was the gold standard!

I remember that with Serena, she was a disgrace. It was very uncomfortable to watch. Her husbands a clown.
Remember when Rudi Giuliano was the best?

• Haha
They are nailing it today without making it all about them. I know ot feels hard this week but I think with these two we'll be fine

Beautiful pictures. Let the tabloids and the ordinary press paint them in the best light possible while this tit fight goes down.

Reactions: 9
Who needs factual evidence when you just blithely believe whatever someone says on face value purely on the basis that they are not white?
No you’re right. Facts are just mean and racist. They deny peoples right to live authentically and speak their truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Today I had to unfollow someone on insta as they showed William's reply to the journo and the person had put that it's not up to him to say the family are not racist as it's not his lived experience.

How can the Royal family or any of us who are not poc respond then? Are we all racist because it's not our lived experience? This lived experience phrase keeps coming up and it is shutting valid conversations down.

I still cannot understand how Harry can have let this happen and let Meghan trash his family and our country this way.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.