Harry and Meghan #72 Harry forgot his lines, so recollections may vary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree... I dont think she will leave him cause she doesnt have anyone in line to raise her higher.

The only way they end is him coming home. I think he already may be heading down that path having been part of that interview. He was not happy with all that and it only takes one moment to realise.

The true question is will she let him travel alone?

He'll leave, like I said in my other post his body language has changed towards her, he seems like he's disgusted. She's clinging to his hand and when he steps away she moves right in, she knows her time is up.

Reason why they moved to the states to try to get him to see her in a "better" light but it backfired and this is her trying weasel her way back in!

Them dating was a sham, the marriage was over the same day it started.

Luckily there's guards at the palace for a REASON to keep out the mentally deranged peasant!

Reactions: 17
God she’ll use her powers to have Concorde recommissioned to get Harry to the U.K. and back for that statue- there’s no way he’s going to be allowed to miss an opportunity to remind the world he’s Diana’s son.
Nope. They will lie and say that he was told not to come. Or they will lie and say because the RF couldn't provide these nonroyals with security, Harry /meghan decided it was too risky for him since all the others would have security. They are OBSESSED with security guards

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember clearly seeing this photo in the papers. I thought oh that’s crazy that’s Rachel from suits (my brother watched it on Netflix before she started dating Harry so I’d seen it on the screen a few times). Thought she looked cool and had good style. Didn’t take long for me to see who she really was of course, but it literally shits all over the racism argument.
Loud and clear for the MM fans: I don’t like her because she’s a scheming, narcissistic sociopath hustling and lying her way to the top.
View attachment 477520
I hated the jeans, with long threads hanging off the bottom. That was the day I realised that I have turned into my mum. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The whole The Little Mermaid thing really annoys me. Ariel gives up her voice because she wants to be human; she doesn't "give up her voice for a man". She loved the Prince (even though she didn't know him, maybe that's why M sees an affinity with her :censored:) but she wanted to be human before she'd even met him.
Also, the Prince is supposed to be 18 (an adult) and Ariel is 16 (a child by American standards) and was told to get the Prince to kiss her within 3 days or she'd lose her legs and be forced into slavery for an evil witch; so you could say this is more like the Prince Andrew/Epstein/Maxwell situation than M&H. See also: Sleeping Beauty (16 & 20) and Snow White (14 & 18 :sick:).
I don't think this witch has seen The Little Mermaid, she's more like Ursula anyway horrible lying twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think I’m ever going to catch up before giving my 2 pence so sorry if I say things that have already been said, this thread is on 🔥

Kind of disappointed William didn’t keep a dignified silence today - totally understand he must be bleeping livid with H&M for throwing his wife under the bus and tainting his whole family with a serious allegation of racism. But he is providing more fuel to Meghan’s toxic narcissism. What a total mess.
I do think despite saying they won’t be available for comment, there is no way in hell Meghan will let anyone else have the last word on this

Exactly why I am not going to look at Twitter again today!! People ( uneducated Sugars) think these events are spur of the moment ''Quick we need to find some POC for photo opps'' - these are planned weeks/months in advance!!!

Agreed. Cause they know what they duty is and what is expected from them and they do it.

The very real thing to remember is all these people who are woke and saying stuff like this will all land in the same place. You may be woke enough today and tomorrow you could not be and a victim of cancel culture.

We just need to keep our heads down and leave them to cancel eachother out. Cause it will happen one day.

I'm sure there is a phrase for this but I cant think of it.

Actually probably a good point, dignified silence is their usual way. Wouldn’t want it to come across like they’re in a slanging match. I just think to hear it from younger, popular royals as opposed to a printed press release may help convince some people who are (stupidly) on the fence.
Sadly ya can't educate pork. 🤣

Reactions: 7
I don’t think I’m ever going to catch up before giving my 2 pence so sorry if I say things that have already been said, this thread is on 🔥

Kind of disappointed William didn’t keep a dignified silence today - totally understand he must be bleeping livid with H&M for throwing his wife under the bus and tainting his whole family with a serious allegation of racism. But he is providing more fuel to Meghan’s toxic narcissism. What a total mess.
I do think despite saying they won’t be available for comment, there is no way in hell Meghan will let anyone else have the last word on this
I agree, as soon as he responded my first thought was there will either be another Oprah clip released or a “friend” will be sent to leak something to the media now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's just off that she complains of giving everything up but she is happy to let the supposed love of her life do that for her? Has anyone noticed three 6s on her?
Trying to think of what she gave up as opposed to what she chose to leave..........................................oh yes..got it............media attention.

Reactions: 14
She’s landed him in it to blame him at the divorce stage I reckon.

It’s palace HR now but later down the like it’ll be Harry who, despite having wealth and influence at his disposal, despite fronting a mental health charity and discussing mental health at length, chose not to act when Meg told him she was suicidal
I also worry that the interview has done a disservice to views on mental health. If harry was ashamed in his position then why would Joe Bloggs not be ashamed too?

Whatever happens it will be played out with moveable goalposts dependent on the theme of the day and what appears to be a losing argument.
I'm hoping for the usual manipulation. And when it doesn't work then I want the flounce. And then, please god, the silence

• Heart

I think Williams statement actually was a good move. Clearly off the cuff, genuine and still dignified.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

I am not disappointed if he didn’t comment he’d have looked far worse and the idiots on Twitter would’ve correctly shouted guilty! We all know that questioning someone’s action and character is not racist, as long as you hold people of all backgrounds to account.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
These people are so predictable. How did I know someone spewing these lies would have this kind of twitter profile before I even checked? The radical left all have cookie cutter identities that they manufactured in some woke lab.

P.S.: no one cares what gender or pronoun you identify as either. stop putting that tit on your profiles.

View attachment 477518

View attachment 477514

Just on the pronoun thing 😄 when someone is stupid enough to ask me for my pronouns I use "I prefer my title to be Lady Superior" It absolutely drives them INSANE 😂 try it sometime!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yup, the reason I know a lot about Diana is because my aunt was obsessed with her and even named my cousin after her. Diana was crazy. First of all everyone says “she was so young she she married him”. Yes why did her parents let her marry him then? Who is responsible for the well being of a 17 year old if not her very own family.

IMO if Diana was around today she would be ashamed of her antics. Charles didn’t cheat on Diana for the sake of cheating but her genuinely loved Camilla. I’m sure Charles regrets a lot as well. All in all if Diana had found one partner to settle and be happy with, her life might have been different. But she made a lot of silly, emotion driven mistakes.
That brings me round to one other point. One argument that makes me cringe.
The palace would not have let harry marry her if they were racist.
Well, let's stand back and look at the optics of that one. Palace will not allow harry to marry a POC (remember none of us knew she was a POC). That would have been an uproar. The palace had no choice. And it wouldn't have been kept secret. As soon as someone asked why the queen hadn't given consent that one would be out in public.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.