Harry and Meghan #72 Harry forgot his lines, so recollections may vary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are nailing it today without making it all about them. I know ot feels hard this week but I think with these two we'll be fine

• Heart
Reactions: 33
🤣🤣 it just made me cackle how she’s talking about going back to basics in the grounds of a sprawling Californian mansion making out like it’s a little self sufficient homestead in the country! No offence to the coop and chickens intended! 😆
I know right! In her hunter wellies that haven't had a speck of mud or chicken poop on them. Bet she don't get up the crack of dawn (which is getting earlier now with the lighter mornings) to let the squawking birds out!! Mine give me a dirty look as they run past me for the food.

Back to nature...yeah right Meg!

Reactions: 17
I caught up with the thread! Think I'll have a celebratory cup of coffee :)

Elton John was mentioned as offering support to the couple (iirc) - he is usually very opinionated and, like Sharon Osbourne, doesn't give a tit what other people think of him. He is being unusually quiet at the moment....?

Reactions: 15
You really have to ignore Twitter and especially the Americans. I have American family and they honestly have no interest nor knowledge of what goes on in the rest of the World. And royal protocols, or what they actually do, have no clue. This was all aimed at the Americans. Megs want to raise her status there and make money. Simple. They like the fairytale of the R F, the weddings, pagentry etc, but the rest of it, do not have a clue nor do they care. But you watch as soon as the next big royal event takes place and hate to imagine what that will be, they will be watching. Just want to clarify that this is what I know of my American relatives and friends.
ITA. I have an American husband who's been in the UK for over 20 years, so he gets it. But the in-laws in California are all Team Meghan and literally will not listen to any other narrative but hers. It's very frustrating.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Why isn’t Harry’s racism bought up? , so America also have a racist royal amongst the midst.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I wouldn't want to be around chickens when pregnant - sorry birds are dirty. I had a cat when I was pregnant and made my husband do all the litter tray and poop scooping.

Reactions: 17
The more I look at Harry, the more I am reminded of that Harry Enfield character 'Tim, Nice But Dim'. Or Monty Python's 'Upper Class Twit Of The Year'.

Half the time, the lights are on, but no-one's home.
Harry emerges from the little wooden shed with a beaming smile. “Today I have mostly been shovelling up chicken tit whilst my wife is polishing her bananas ready for her next collection of the sayings of Confucious.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The face says it all
What the f..k have I have got myself into
Someone help me
That clip of Harry is deliberate. It would have been edited out if they thought it looked bad. They are sending a message to say " look RF , look what a mess Harry is , give us a reactions". Disgusting lot, trading on his poor mental health. Which, I addd, he has brought on himself.

Reactions: 9
I liked her, I actually liked her style, but character means far more to me than that. Then I remembering noticing one of her friends ‘Lainey Gossip’ started feeding messages out about Kaye being ‘boring’ etc then it was obvious who it was coming from.
I remember clearly seeing this photo in the papers. I thought oh that’s crazy that’s Rachel from suits (my sister watched it on Netflix before MM started dating Harry so I’d seen it on the screen a few times). Thought she looked cool and had good style. Didn’t take long for me to see who she really was of course, but it literally shits all over the racism argument.
Loud and clear for the MM fans: I don’t like her because she’s a scheming, narcissistic sociopath hustling and lying her way to the top.
5C3B958C-AD63-4FAB-8A98-F5B18C71DA6B.png

• Sick
Reactions: 13
These people are so predictable. How did I know someone spewing these lies would have this kind of twitter profile before I even checked? The radical left all have cookie cutter identities that they manufactured in some woke lab.

P.S.: no one cares what gender or pronoun you identify as either. stop putting that tit on your profiles.

1615467993006.png

1615467858236.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know why or how people have managed to rewrite history to say Meghan has always been written about badly in the press and has always been hated by everyone. It’s just total lies! I don’t remember a single bad word said of her prior to the wedding, nor have I found any articles containing racist undertones. Therefore it does not stand to reason that it’s a race thing, it’s a character and behaviour thing as you say. If it was racist it would have been from the word go.
LOL... I had no idea who M was before she started dating H . Never watched Suits.

I am just completely shocked over what they have done. She is toxic and he has no backbone.
When she sucks all the life from him and leaves him an even bigger simpering fool, how will he go crawling back to his family after he said such awful things? I can't imagine that Diana would find his actions acceptable.

They have set race relations back in more than just the UK.
H's profile gave this vile woman a global voice and... just wow... they've really messed things up. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.