Harry and Meghan #72 Harry forgot his lines, so recollections may vary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Pregnant' woman, elderly man, new mother and Hazza out to dinner in the middle of a pandemic

(Stating the obvious, but this is planted PR)
I thought there had been a blind saying Harry had told off Foster for mentioning Farchie dyring a dinner and Foster cut ties with them

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've always thought that he looks much more like Prince Philip and I don't believe that Diana would have been that stupid.
Diana was still in love with Charles and would never have risked an affair and possible out of wedlock baby when she thought their marriage was still strong and durable.

He’s Charles’ boy but inherited the stroppy petulant streak of the Spencers , look at Diana and her brother.

Reactions: 39
Do you know what, I think he does look like Charles and is getting more like him as he gets older 🙈 don't shoot me 😂
Hes definitely Charles son...large pointed bridges nose eyes too close together...with the Spencer's red hair... William is the spit of Diana but with the baldness of the Windsors... I nearly typed windscreens then.. I'm crap at this typing lark 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My husband thinks it’s all going to come out that Harry isn’t even Charles son. Ohhhhh, to be fair he looks nothing like Charles and definitely more like the Hewitt chap. I highly doubt anything will be exposed about that though.
He looks exactly like Charles if you look at his eyes and nose.

Calf too fat and the zip has come undone, which makes the leather bulge out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you for picking my thread title again I feel empowered.

Waiting for a cease and desist from sunshine Sachs tomorrow now
If you get one, you should frame it! #loudandproud

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Undercover with the Harkles..... oh dear Haznoballs has spat his dummy out again...... not even a roast chicken will cheer him up 😉

Polish_20210310_194442108.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I am so bleeping angry I don’t know what to do with myself.

Kate has had over a million death threats in 48 hours. After the kind, dignified statement from HM yesterday, Markle has to have the last word by getting her “friends” to crow about how pleased she is with the devastation that she‘s wrought on Harry’s whole family.

I bleeping hate that malevolent, malignant piece of tit, and if she isn’t exposed for who she is then there truly is no justice in the world.
The press should cover this... absolutely. The kids are in school and now they are at risk. Bra-bleeping-vo, H&M. Fuckers

• Sick
Reactions: 47
Does anyone know the actual source for the 1mil death threats please? I’ve only seen it on a Twitter account.

Reactions: 18
It's not baffling at all..she had just been caught in the broom cupboard before this with Boris Becker.
She asked who was in the broom cupboard with her before she went to her knees.....She thought he said BECKHAM !!!!!!..😂🤑😇

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry if I'm derailing. Didn't get a chance to reply in the previous thread.

But if she was in tears at the Albert hall after spending a day with the dogs. You know when she was not safe to be left alone and cried every time the lights went down.
She was in a crowd. She arrived in a crowd, sat in a crowd and left in a crowd.
If it was me crying I would have snot trails, puffy eyes and red eyeballs.
She looked the same going in as coming out.

Screenshot_20210310-195352.png

Screenshot_20210310-195235.png

I give up ETA I can see all the other photos but can't get this thread to accept a link

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I know I've mentioned the contrived hand-on-the-stomach "I'm pregnant everyone!" pose numerous times, but it gives me the rage. It just highlights how conscious she is of getting attention. Nothing happens by accident with Meg, she knows what she's doing.
Screenshot_2021-03-10 Screenshot_20210310-195235 png (PNG Image, 450 × 900 pixels) – Scaled (8...png

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.