Harry and Meghan #72 Harry forgot his lines, so recollections may vary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a theory tattlers, on the Piers V MeAgain saga and I’d be interested in your thoughts.

initially Piers wrote raving reviews about Meghan. This piece was written in November 2017, around the time of their engagement announcement. I believe it refers to a meeting in June 2016, which is right before hazbeen and Migraine allegedly started dating.

He talks about how clever, intelligent and stunning she is. It’s rather nauseating, and not really Piers’ style. It’s a similar style of fawning that Omid Scobie uses. More to the point, it makes two things clear
  1. It mentions that bloody soap commercial that Meghan LOVES to bring up
  2. It explicitly states that Meghan was single.
My theory is that Meghan was sucking up to piers, maybe offered him exclusives, in exchange for writing a glow-up review of her. I think she would’ve asked for the above two things to be included in the piece. She isn’t above doing this, as the finding freedom book supposedly written by Scobie, has clearly been heavily influenced by Meghan. So Meghan isn’t above using journalists and broadcasters as her mouthpieces. If anything it’s her modus operandi in her attempts to frame a narrative where she is a wonderful goddess amongst mere mortals.

Fast forward a year later and it’s a totally different story. It’s the same scenario, same drink in a pub, but with a totally different slant. Piers’ version of events if you will. I think he wanted to get the “real” version of events out.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...social-climbing-actress-used-getting-way.html

I think Meghan approached Piers to ask for help with boosting her profile now that she was dating Prince Harry. (Liz cundie wrote a article where Meghan approached her asking to be introduced to a rich British man, so stands to reason she would do something similar with piers and others) She mentioned the single thing because she was worried her cheating on Cory with Harry would come to light.

When she was married she no longer needed his help to boost her profile, so she ditched him.
What I think really gripes piers, and something he doesn’t mention, was just how much he’d been used. I think she essentially wrote the first article or at least closely collaborated on it, and he finds it galling that he fell for it and was complicit in her deceit. He thought it’d be a mutually beneficial arrangement where he’d boost her popularity and she’d give him a foot in the door to buddy up with the palace and Harry. Problem is she never held up her side of the bargain.

I think that’s why he has such a vendetta against her - he has experienced first hand just how calculated and ruthless she is, he knows first hand, but he can’t own up to it without bringing his own rep as a journalist into question.
I don’t think he has a vendetta against her, actually. I think he can’t stand her and has been the only person willing to call her out. Nobody else will because they’re cowards who are scared of being called racist.

I think he knows that she is big, big trouble & genuinely dislikes her. That’s not a vendetta.

But I agree with your analysis. She smarmed on to him because he was a well known British journalist & she thought he’d be useful. She even asked him to interview her! Why...who the hell was she?? I think he’d be saying all the same stuff about her now with the same volume even if he’d never met or heard of her before...it just might have taken a little longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Ahh poor little Hazno has forgotten that he rode a bike as a child 🙄 what a deprived life he had

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Thats why the Palace protocol is always wear tights!
Those knee marks look like ones you would - hypothetically - get from sea-grass matting....
Just saying.
Hes definitely Charles son...large pointed bridges nose eyes too close together...with the Spencer's red hair... William is the spit of Diana but with the baldness of the Windsors... I nearly typed windscreens then.. I'm crap at this typing lark 😂
loved the Baldness of the Windscreens :love: !!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think he has a vendetta against her, actually. I think he can’t stand her and has been the only person willing to call her out. Nobody else will because they’re cowards who are scared of being called racist.

I think he knows that she is big, big trouble & genuinely dislikes her. That’s not a vendetta.

But I agree with your analysis. She smarmed on to him because he was a well known British journalist & she thought he’d be useful. She even asked him to interview her! Why...who the hell was she?? I think he’d be saying all the same stuff about her now with the same volume even if he’d never met or heard of her before...it just might have taken a little longer.
Oh, she absolutely used him. Knew exactly who he was and his status in Britain on a major morning show, and slid into his DMs in a friendly fashion to get herself an invite on GMB when she was over there looking for a husband. I suspect he was totally taken in by her act and when she just cut him off dead after extracting what she wanted from him, he realised he'd been had and how big of a dubious operator she was. His ego wouldn't like what happened, but it's also obvious he sees through her superficial manipulative bullshit, having experienced it.

Reactions: 43
I think they will name the surrogate fetus Frances. They have to be able to have a name that is merch-able and copyrighted. Maybe we should have a poll/bets as it gets closer to "summer".
Frances Diana
Spencer Elizabeth

I am so sick of them. I am hoping their buzz will die down in the US soon. I am sure US will find something to hop on about. US always find shiny new things to talk about. Once everything start to open up again, people will be occupied with travel/gatherings and they will be old news.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Ahh poor little Hazno has forgotten that he rode a bike as a child 🙄 what a deprived life he had
i honestly think she’s somehow convinced him into thinking he had an awful life with family who hated him, that he was a loser before she came along. Who knows what tactics she’s used to achieve this or stuff she’s said behind closed doors. But her actions (charging on ahead of him, belittling him at events, talking over him) definitely suggest this.

I can’t think how else his perception of his life has been so altered.

Once upon a time he was a party prince who was constantly laughing, joking and smiling. He was probably always a bit spoiled but his playful personality shone through too. All of that is gone now.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I know im late to the party but I do think they look alike ....
They've both got ginger hair,no other similarity at all.
Harry looks like Prince Charles (esp the small eyes) with Spencer red hair.

Reactions: 24
How are these threads moving so fast o_O I really hope they properly investigate death threats to the Duchess of Cambridge. Disgusting and terrifying

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Diana was still in love with Charles and would never have risked an affair and possible out of wedlock baby when she thought their marriage was still strong and durable.

He’s Charles’ boy but inherited the stroppy petulant streak of the Spencers , look at Diana and her brother.
They didn’t meet until 2 years after Harry was even born. His ginger hair comes from the Spencer’s side

Reactions: 23

I’ve seen on social media ‘the real reason piers hates Meghan’ and it’s a clip of him explaining how she ghosted him.
Again, the woke idiots are not taking into account any context or, you know, using any critical thought. He isn’t pissed off at the fact she ghosted him, he’s pointing out a pattern of behaviour. I.e. she susses (that autocorrected to Sussex on my phoneo_O) out who’s relevant and where, and muscles her way in with them to advance her career/social standing. Then she drops them when she doesn’t need them anymore. That’s absolutely fine if she wants to do that, but you can’t then perpetuate this idea that Meghan is a beautiful, genuine caring soul who wouldn’t hurt a fly. Sickening, pandering to a game playing narcissist who would leave you high and dry too, if you knew her.

Last edited:
I think they will name the surrogate fetus Frances. They have to be able to have a name that is merch-able and copyrighted. Maybe we should have a poll/bets as it gets closer to "summer".
Frances Diana
Spencer Elizabeth

I am so sick of them. I am hoping their buzz will die down in the US soon. I am sure US will find something to hop on about. US always find shiny new things to talk about. Once everything start to open up again, people will be occupied with travel/gatherings and they will be old news.
I'm expecting her to go for 'Rosa' after Rosa Parks or some other similar figure.
It will play directly into their current agenda of race baiting and will ensure more fawning from the sugars.

• Sick
  • Sad
They didn’t meet until 2 years after Harry was even born. His ginger hair comes from the Spencer’s side
I believe a fair few conspiracy theories but this one is ridiculous. Harry in my opinion is the spitting image of Charles and as you say, the ginger gene is a Spencer thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well she did help get rid of Piers Morgan so she’s not all bad 😘
Most of the posters on this thread seem to have the same opinion of Minge that Piers had, so I'm sorry he left. However if he goes to another show he can carry on calling her out, which is great, and he's as entitled to his opinion as that Jameela creature is, no? Or you?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As I said earlier, I have 3 mixed race children and the “colour comment” was made to me whilst pregnant. I took it as curiosity and nothing else. I wasn’t offended and certainly didn’t start calling my friends and family racist. He’s ginger, she’s mixed race. It’s not abnormal to wonder what the baby would look like?!

would “MerMeg” or Harry still be screaming racism if her own mother had asked the same question?
bleeping doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
How many influencers have you seen actually voicing their opinions on it against Meggy and Harry? I have seen zero.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.