Harry and Meghan #72 Harry forgot his lines, so recollections may vary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so bleeping angry I don’t know what to do with myself.

Kate has had over a million death threats in 48 hours. After the kind, dignified statement from HM yesterday, Markle has to have the last word by getting her “friends” to crow about how pleased she is with the devastation that she‘s wrought on Harry’s whole family.

I bleeping hate that malevolent, malignant piece of tit, and if she isn’t exposed for who she is then there truly is no justice in the world.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 119
Most telling part of the whole interview was when Oprah asked Smuggy at the end about how she was feeling (after abandoning royal duties, bleeping off to California, signing with Netflix and slagging off her husband’s family) and Smuggy replied it was “better than any fairytale”. She camera panned to Hazza and the sad and unsure look on his face said it all. The face of a man who listens to his wife speaking and it dawns on him “who even speaks like that? I’ve actually married a deluded fantasist psycho and if I thought I was trapped before, that was nothing compared to this”.
She really is a psycho, she gives me the creeps 😂 The way she talks all slow and intense. Brrrrrrr!

• Sick
Reactions: 46
I see Charles and Philip in Harry more, William looks more like Diana, he deffo got her smile.

My husband thinks it’s all going to come out that Harry isn’t even Charles son. Ohhhhh, to be fair he looks nothing like Charles and definitely more like the Spencer chap. I highly doubt anything will be exposed about that though.

Reactions: 40
Did I imagine it.. Did Orca say in the interview if you were given you security back and your allowances, would you go back ?
Answer : " In a heartbeat".
If true what does that tell you?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
I see Charles and Philip in Harry more, William looks more like Diana, he deffo got her smile.
I think he has Charles‘ eyes, he doesnt have the eyes of that other man. I do see a tiny bit of Charles in him, and he definitely has the looks of his uncle. My husband says it’s rubbish and he is identical to James. There is a look but it could just be the hair colour that makes us think that lol, I meant Hewitt in my first post, not Spencer. Getting myself confused lol.

Reactions: 10
I am so bleeping angry I don’t know what to do with myself.

Kate has had over a million death threats in 48 hours. After the kind, dignified statement from HM yesterday, Markle has to have the last word by getting her “friends” to crow about how pleased she is with the devastation that she‘s wrought on Harry’s whole family.

I bleeping hate that malevolent, malignant piece of tit, and if she isn’t exposed for who she is then there truly is no justice in the world.
Insanity. Lol.

Reactions: 8
My husband thinks it’s all going to come out that Harry isn’t even Charles son. Ohhhhh, to be fair he looks nothing like Charles and definitely more like the Hewitt chap. I highly doubt anything will be exposed about that though.
I think his close set eyes are exactly like Charles

Reactions: 27
Myleslea on Instagram has a very low opinion of OW. She forgot to get him to sign a gagging order so he’s free to describe her as a dark force.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
My husband thinks it’s all going to come out that Harry isn’t even Charles son. Ohhhhh, to be fair he looks nothing like Charles and definitely more like the Spencer chap. I highly doubt anything will be exposed about that though.
I've always thought that he looks much more like Prince Philip and I don't believe that Diana would have been that stupid.

Reactions: 28
I've always thought that he looks much more like Prince Philip and I don't believe that Diana would have been that stupid.
My husband thinks he’s Hewitts son (I didn’t mean to write Spencer), I can see a look but he has Charles eyes for sure. He could just look more like his Uncle and Grandfather then his dad and brother.

Reactions: 9
I could imagine Philip demanding Harry have a face lift and remove the likeliness after that interview. I'd pay good money to have had Philip on this week's gogglebox, which by the way will definitely be wokecity

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Re the Kate death threats, Twitter etc should ban these creatures from their platform or are they agreeing and enabling these people.They banned others for far less. Totaly disgusting.
I got banned for calling Omid Scobie a tit stirring twit, they said it was inciting hate!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I feel dirty supporting Piers but I'm convinced he jumped because he could see himself being set up and would have to start holding his tongue. Merkin is going to be crowing thinking she's won but I think this confirms this will become her worst nightmare

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.