Harry and Meghan #72 Harry forgot his lines, so recollections may vary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what, I think he does look like Charles and is getting more like him as he gets older 🙈 don't shoot me 😂
I agree, Harry has a matching wing nut and the bridge of his nose and his eye position. I'm convinced he's the son of chuck. Also, Earl Spencer is ginger. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Do you know what, I think he does look like Charles and is getting more like him as he gets older 🙈 don't shoot me 😂
I did say to my husband I can see something about Charles in him the older he’s got, just a little something , he said noooo he’s nothing like Charles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

More bullshit from the woke wankers
This title though...
EXCLUSIVE: No regrets! Friends of Meghan say the royals should be 'relieved' that she didn't name names or give even MORE detail of what went on behind palace doors as the Duchess 'stands by her truth'

Her truth = lies. Something is either true or it isn't. What is our world coming to???

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Re the Kate death threats, Twitter etc should ban these creatures from their platform or are they agreeing and enabling these people.They banned others for far less. Totaly disgusting.

Reactions: 48

More bullshit from the woke wankers
Grrr, I stupidly clicked on it and then found another article from Hugh Jackman who was taken in by the whole charade. How can I watch X men wolverine and Eddie the Eagle now ? ??bleep chops has a lot to answer for she really does. I love X Men!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Most telling part of the whole interview was when Oprah asked Smuggy at the end about how she was feeling (after abandoning royal duties, bleeping off to California, signing with Netflix and slagging off her husband’s family) and Smuggy replied it was “better than any fairytale”. The camera panned to Hazza and the sad and unsure look on his face said it all. The face of a man who listens to his wife speaking and it dawns on him “who even speaks like that? I’ve actually married a deluded fantasist psycho and if I thought I was trapped before, that was nothing compared to this”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Re the Kate death threats, Twitter etc should ban these creatures from their platform or are they agreeing and enabling these people.They banned others for far less. Totaly disgusting.
They banned trump for inciting the riots. If they don't ban folks for inciting murder, their bias needs to be revealed

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I agree, Harry has a matching wing nut and the bridge of his nose and his eye position. I'm convinced he's the son of chuck. Also, Earl Spencer is ginger. 🤷‍♀️
However, I would LOVE for James Hewitt to crash a press conference with captain woke and lady megbeth to claim Harry as his own while the camera zooms in on megs face. Just for the entertainment value, and karma for any lies she's told.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This title though...
EXCLUSIVE: No regrets! Friends of Meghan say the royals should be 'relieved' that she didn't name names or give even MORE detail of what went on behind palace doors as the Duchess 'stands by her truth'

Her truth = lies. Something is either true or it isn't. What is our world coming to???
How much is she paying these people

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Thank you for picking my thread title again I feel empowered.

Waiting for a cease and desist from sunshine Sachs tomorrow now

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The hypocrisy of being all love and equality and understanding until you’re threatening the Cambridge children is just gross. Some of these gobshites making threats need landing in serious trouble for it. Its just not acceptable, I don’t give a tit what race, gender or political belief. Get the duck out of society with that sickness. You are the problem, not the solution.

I sometimes really wish the plug was pulled on the internet. Life was a lot less scary before it.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Re Melissa, one of the bullied by M staff, didnt she used to work for Robbie Williams? Would be interesting to see what he and Ayda thought of her. I'm sure I saw photo of Ayda and Melissa and they both looked happy
Their daughter was a bridesmaid at Eugiene's wedding . Friends with them. Perhaps being discreet.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I put my name on the two petitions to reinstate Piers Morgan on GMB (though, that ship has sailed, I suppose). Two are linked on the aforementioned DM story https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-Piers-Morgans-spot-Susanna-Reid-6-30am.html

Saying he doesn't believe a word that comes out her mouth but also highlighting that he sees suicidal thoughts as being very serious is enough of an "apology", surely? It's his opinion, he's allowed to share it.

Free speech should never be silenced, much as I don't like the guy because of his involvement in the phone hacking scandal, BUT, I see supporting him as an anti-woke-lunacy vote.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
'Pregnant' woman, elderly man, new mother and Hazza out to dinner in the middle of a pandemic

(Stating the obvious, but this is planted PR)

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
One thing I’m sick of seeing are these influencers and home accounts spouting that they stand with Meghan. Saying they want the Royals abolished. Anything to stay relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The Poll...
Why doesn't Harry pay for anything?

You forgot ENTITLED. That's my vote. But I'll settle for Doesn't understand money... :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.