Harry and Meghan #71 When your Tattle thread has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it not tell you everything you need to know when Piers has to leave GNB? I really do not want to be British anymore!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think it's part of a current movement from a toxic mix of woke politics, BLM and such bandwagons plus a shift in UK and USA politics. And Covid. It's difficult to put into words let alone on a thread like this, but the common denominators seems to be hypocrisy, a determination to stifle free speech, shout down your opponents, rewrite history and tear down what fabric of society you can.
Minge is an extreme example of this scary movement, and the vile people who are her supporters tell you everything about her. She arrived at the right time and has ridden her ginger donkey hard to trample as much into the dust as she can.
We've lost an ally in Trump as he would have supported HM. Minge won't win though. She's up against a quiet majority that she doesn't even know exists let alone understands, and i'm optimistic the RF will emerge from this in one piece.
There are a lot of people out there with nothing but time on their hands. They need jobs. This means the economy needs to pick back up. If it doesn't pick back up on its own soon we'll end up in another war, and then the economy will pick back up. This kind of stuff is always humming in the background but it's not as intense when people are making money.

Reactions: 31
Next Thread title suggestion:

Harry & Meghan #72 Harry forgot his lines, so recollections may vary

I bet he spent the night in the chicken house after his performance
Love it!
May I respectfully make an addition?

Harry & Meghan #72 Meghan is saddened that Harry forgot his lines, so recollections may vary!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve tiptoed over to this thread from Twitter where it’s all out war on anyone who dares to raise even half an eyebrow at what Meghan and Harry said never mind question it. But reading here I feel relieved as I hear people trying to carefully question what was said rather than take everything at face value (I mean wtf - there’s very few people I’d believe without question and sometimes (my hubby!) I’d even question cos he gets mixed up!

But for what it’s worth I’m convinced MM does have some quite serious mental health issues that cause her to completely reject anyone that even slights her in a small way. I suspect her suicidal thoughts could be a symptom too. She has a fairly strange past in terms of cutting family and friends off completely. Even at the wedding she only had her mother there - why weren’t there even any other family members on her mother’s side there.

But the most upsetting part is that people are now afraid to speak up and question her words. I mean we know the 2 weddings was not true so it does make you question more. It seems incredible a couple that could leave the UK for Canada to stay in a friends house couldn’t use their friends to get medical assistance or some help when she had suicidal thoughts.

if you ask questions you’re deemed racist, or a terrible person for not believing she has/had mental health problems. im incredibly sad that the RF has had so much mud thrown at them knowing they won’t speak out. Calling 1 of them a racist and not naming that person labels them all racists.

i hope Meghan is getting the help from mental health professionals that she needs. And I hope that choosing to do this inter whilst pregnant doesn’t have a negative impact on the pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Love this thread - currently giving me hope and keeping me sane. I'm done for today - see you tomorrow for GMB minus PM dissection!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Being French and having lived in the UK for a few years I never understood why the brits speak so much of their special relationship with the US. For me, the Brits are SO European. I feel so many points in common with the Brits, that I don't feel at all with the Americans. The Meghan & Harry debacle clearly shows how different british and American people are. In France for example most journalist, left and right, are criticizing them. In the US, they are all pro Meghan(only because she's mixed race) and Harry. Even Clinton and Biden are officially giving an opinion on the matter. It's frankly grotesque.

• Heart
Reactions: 103
I’ve tiptoed over to this thread from Twitter where it’s all out war on anyone who dares to raise even half an eyebrow at what Meghan and Harry said never mind question it. But reading here I feel relieved as I hear people trying to carefully question what was said rather than take everything at face value (I mean wtf - there’s very few people I’d believe without question and sometimes (my hubby!) I’d even question cos he gets mixed up!

But for what it’s worth I’m convinced MM does have some quite serious mental health issues that cause her to completely reject anyone that even slights her in a small way. I suspect her suicidal thoughts could be a symptom too. She has a fairly strange past in terms of cutting family and friends off completely. Even at the wedding she only had her mother there - why weren’t there even any other family members on her mother’s side there.

But the most upsetting part is that people are now afraid to speak up and question her words. I mean we know the 2 weddings was not true so it does make you question more. It seems incredible a couple that could leave the UK for Canada to stay in a friends house couldn’t use their friends to get medical assistance or some help when she had suicidal thoughts.

if you ask questions you’re deemed racist, or a terrible person for not believing she has/had mental health problems. im incredibly sad that the RF has had so much mud thrown at them knowing they won’t speak out. Calling 1 of them a racist and not naming that person labels them all racists.

i hope Meghan is getting the help from mental health professionals that she needs. And I hope that choosing to do this inter whilst pregnant doesn’t have a negative impact on the pregnancy.
Agree with all. I honestly believe that if Meghan was white (like she appears to be but we can’t deny she does indeed have a black mother) that her supporters would find it extremely difficult to have any leg to stand on at all. It’s the sad fact that racism has become the top trump card in identity politics, to the point where you are simply not allowed to question it and if you do it means you must hate black people. Disgusting, reductive, strawman argument to use.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Thanks @Baguette 🙌 thanks @Rayne love the title :love:

Why did Harry tell his pregnant wife about that hurtful conversation he had with another member of the royal family? If I was Megan, I'd wonder what his motivation was. Or is Harry a liar and it didn't happen the way he said it did.
Does seem quite a strange thing to tell. You wouldn't want to cause stress?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi @Kotare, another Kiwi here, you are one of my people, so many think taxcinda is brilliant, not me, I'm in you're camp 😁😁
Me three!

The interview aired here in NZ last night ... of course bits of the content had aired on the news as soon as it aired in the US, but those who finally got to watch it in full were, for the most part, disgusted if radio talkback is anything to go by. "Ungrateful" is a word that keeps being repeated. Meggy made it sound like she was a prisoner. What a load of crap - she had more than a few trips to Soho House while they lived at Nottingham Cottage.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
DE51AFDC-55E2-4006-B7D3-B07DE8916332.jpeg

He is of the same race, so commenters can’t call him ‘racist’, so this man OBVIOUSLY has a ‘wounded ego’... has nothing to do with the fact that he has very clearly stated why he thinks it was inappropriate.

Just because you have a difference of opinion doesn’t make people ‘racist’ or there’s another reason for it, he’s SAID what it is. What is wrong with these (woke) people? What ever happened to simply saying “ok, we will just have to agree to differ!” and moving on like rational adults?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Did anyone else pick up that Meggy would start talking in a vocal fry style (as the Kardashians do) now and again? The interview was obviously chopped up and pieced together as it would come and go. The coffee table looked a bit empty ... they could at least have had some spirulina or kombucha ... or even a pot of tea.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 475443
He is of the same race, so commenters can’t call him ‘racist’, so this man OBVIOUSLY has a ‘wounded ego’... has nothing to do with the fact that he has very clearly stated why he thinks it was inappropriate.

Just because you have a difference of opinion doesn’t make people ‘racist’ or there’s another reason for it, he’s SAID what it is. What is wrong with these (woke) people? What ever happened to simply saying “ok, we will just have to agree to differ!” and moving on like rational adults?!
Meghans supposed best friend Lindsey Roth wasn’t invited to the wedding either, and she’s sycophantically come out in support of her anyway. Everything in Meghan world is fake and calculated. Good on Wendell Pierce for speaking out.

Reactions: 37
Being French and having lived in the UK for a few years I never understood why the brits speak so much of their special relationship with the US. For me, the Brits are SO European. I feel so many points in common with the Brits, that I don't feel at all with the Americans. The Meghan & Harry debacle clearly shows how different british and American people are. In France for example most journalist, left and right, are criticizing them. In the US, they are all pro Meghan(only because she's mixed race) and Harry. Even Clinton and Biden are officially giving an opinion on the matter. It's frankly grotesque.
Biden can't even remember the name of our Secretary of Defense. I am not making this up or exaggerating it. His next move will likely be to look for his oatmeal in the nuclear football suitcase. I doubt if he knows Meghan and Harry aren't a TV sitcom.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I think it's part of a current movement from a toxic mix of woke politics, BLM and such bandwagons plus a shift in UK and USA politics. And Covid. It's difficult to put into words let alone on a thread like this, but the common denominators seems to be hypocrisy, a determination to stifle free speech, shout down your opponents, rewrite history and tear down what fabric of society you can.
Minge is an extreme example of this scary movement, and the vile people who are her supporters tell you everything about her. She arrived at the right time and has ridden her ginger donkey hard to trample as much into the dust as she can.
We've lost an ally in Trump as he would have supported HM. Minge won't win though. She's up against a quiet majority that she doesn't even know exists let alone understands, and i'm optimistic the RF will emerge from this in one piece.
You’re right, but unfortunately at the moment there is a silent majority who are too scared to speak out in fear of being ‘cancelled’ by the virtue signalling victims. Look at what has happened with people in the US being filmed saying something or acting in a way they deem offensive, you risk losing your job and relationships when they go to the media and your employers.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Why did Harry tell his pregnant wife about that hurtful conversation he had with another member of the royal family? If I was Megan, I'd wonder what his motivation was. Or is Harry a liar and it didn't happen the way he said it did.
I should think it was old Hazza who said it, panicked that his wife would find out so said it was someone else and now he’s had to run with it! Pair of idiots.

The abuse TRF is getting is just appalling. As for Piers Morgan “quitting” can we get him over here as I think he’s the only person who speaks ANY sense about these two halfwits.

• Haha
  • Heart
I was thinking bots but it could be that too.
Funny story ... I know someone who was engaged by a PR company to create many accounts on news sites (using a VPN so it would look like the accounts were being set up in different locations) and leave numerous comments in favour of a certain story (not this one). And then there are bot farms ... it's pretty much the same process as buying followers and 'likes'.

• Wow
  • Heart
Megan wants so badly to be Diana 2.0. But she will never be that for one simple reason. British public. Diana was loved by the British public also, Megan will never have that, she miscalculated one aspect of her little game. Even though she made sure to mention her love for TQ, she trashed TQ also when she trashed the rest of the RF. And that was a major mistake. The majority of the British public will never forgive her for that. And she has now completely isolated herself from the RF. I dont see the RF ever allowing her in their inner sanction again, why would they risk it? As for Harry, he will never have the closeness he once had with his family. They will always be guarded around him now. Put on a show maybe for the cameras, but behind closed doors not really a part of the family. For me, once all the hoopla dies down, they have both loss far more than the RF. As the RF will do what they have always done, get on with the job while H&M will continue to show the hypocrites they are because they cant help themselves, they will make some woke statement but still fly those private jet planes, buy those designers clothes etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.