Harry and Meghan #71 When your Tattle thread has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should have at least qualified it and said ‘thanks for inviting me to the wedding before we’d even met’. I love how now all these people are coming out and saying the monarchy is a disgusting racist institution, but at the wedding they were happy to prance around in their finery and enjoy the royals’ hospitality. Hypocritical c*nts.
YES! My whole view of that interview was that it was made for an American audience, who have no idea of how the monarchy works. I wouldn't think twice of having to curtsy for the queen, regardless of where we were. Why does she think she's above that?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
in response to @Just_me1954 post from previous thread, thank you for posting that. It gives me hope! hazzo thinks he's not 'racist' because he's married to smeggy :rolleyes: . I don't think the woke values work like that.. But if there is evidence of him being racist (other than Nazi), I do hope it comes out!! I am counting down days until allegations of him being racists/sexist/unreliable/*insert trendy words* are made.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sorry can't keep up with all the posts!!

Don't you just love the Queen.....she says just the right thing to say a lot!!! What a fab lady!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Just an observation - but in the first few sentences Oprah says "thanks for inviting me to the wedding". Surely someone who is impartial should have done it?
imagine if it was someone like Jeremy Kyle, he would be talking to kate and wills then M&H come out and drag there chairs away from kate and wills hahaha piers morgan front row shouting stuff out haha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
YES! My whole view of that interview was that it was made for an American audience, who have no idea of how the monarchy works. I wouldn't think twice of having to curtsy for the queen, regardless of where we were. Why does she think she's above that?
They are just so wrapped up in all the woke stuff. Our monarchy isn’t ‘antiquated’, it’s historical, traditional and should be respected. Someone like Oprah probably is jealous and feels that people should be curtseying to her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I'm sorry but this whole thing is just as undignified as going on Jeremy Kyle and admitting you don't know who the father of your baby is because you used a mars bar wrapper as a condom with one. Why air your dirty laundry so publicly whilst demanding you want privacy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I don't think I'm alone in suffering from Harkle fatigue....🙄
How they can do such an incendiary interview, never mention the pandemic, or her family, then put out a sickly photograph of themselves is beyond me.
They both need help.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I don't know if it was an intention of the interview BUT she came across to me, along with other things, as being stupid.
Did no research about the British Royal Family before joining it.
Didn't realise she would need to curtsey.
Talked about getting an Uber from the palace.
She got the whole story about Archies skin colour wrong.
Thought they (the Royal Family) would be like or treated like celebrities are in USA. (Not sure about this one, but she said something along these lines)
Just complete disrespect/dismissive attitude for the British Royal Family.
A lot of what she said made it sound like she was being held captive.
They took her passport and other things from her. When did she even think she would be lining up at customs again?

She just came across as bit dim.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I feel really alienated from what's going on and feel like I will lose freinds with my opinions over these utter what freda says. I came upon this yesterday and it made me laugh its a British military humour site. Hang in there people hopefully common sense and critical thinking will prevail 🤞
OMG I had completely forgotten about RUPERTS! :p such a shame, I love that name...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think she would be happy that she’s at the bottom of the pit with Andrew. View attachment 475355
Sick of the Andrew comparison. He is being dealt with, just in the quiet, discreet typical royal way. Not being splashed over tacky American TV interviews. He is a pariah who has no official duties. As for the title he is a born royal, and the monarchs son. As far as I’m aware they cannot remove the ‘prince’ title. Also as far as Andrew’s interview, are people suggesting he wasn’t absolutely annihilated and hated after that? Because he absolutely was.
I’m just unsure of how Andrew is anything to do with it. So ok Andrew is a massive creep, and probably so entitled he thought it would never catch up with him. Why does that mean we can’t criticise meghan? 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Just an observation - but in the first few sentences Oprah says "thanks for inviting me to the wedding". Surely someone who is impartial should have done it?
I wondered how well H & M knew Oprah prior to the wedding. Enough for her to get an invitation?
I think not.

I am now of the opinion that Meghan was thinking ahead, even then, to have some kind of "tell-all" interview with Oprah.
I also think that Oprah didn't believe everything Meghan said during the interview, but she was thrilled to get such a scoop, and she wasn't about to challenge her.

Earlier, on the last thread, I said that I believed that the Queen and the RF would say nothing at all about this debacle - I was wrong - but I think the Queen has played a real blinder with that incredibly brief statement.

You could tell, when reading that sixty one word anodyne and dismissive statement, that what Her Majesty really wanted to say was:

"Yes, whatever, you were pissed off, I don't care, and nobody in the family gives a duck about you. Yours sincerely, The Queen"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I really don’t think HMTQ will remove titles sadly. I still can’t believe they expected security to be paid for when they move out of the country and commonwealth and decide they don’t want to do royal duties.
I don’t quit my job and get to keep my company car and pension contributions. And why did Meghan need to go to the palace HR for her mental health? call a doctor

• Sad
Reactions: 52
I don't think I'm alone in suffering from Harkle fatigue....🙄
How they can do such an incendiary interview, never mention the pandemic, or her family, then put out a sickly photograph of themselves is beyond me.
They both need help.
I’ll give them bloody “help”. Help to FRO is what

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
According to that woke new definition it means that Piers Meghan Markled good morning Britain and the ITV in the same day lmao
HAHA. Imagine if piers saw this and came out and said I was just valuing myself and my mental health and leaving a situation where my authentic self was not wanted’ :ROFLMAO:
It would further prove the woke idiocy that is, it doesn’t work both ways. If Piers said that it wouldn’t be accepted. You have to be left wing for your feelings to be valid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.