Harry and Meghan #71 When your Tattle thread has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They had a country pad in the cotswolds which they used and never got photographed once out and about
I remember seeing a long article (with many photographs) in some glossy magazine, when I was waiting in the doctor's a couple of years ago.

It was all about their Cotswold home, and talked about all the local friends they had there.

I remember being surprised at the time, because I had never heard that they'd moved to Gloucestershire.

Reactions: 13
Love this. Would love to see how her supporters trash this guy, as he’s both American and black. Running out of identity politics cards to use there! Maybe they’ll call him a misogynist 🤦‍♀️
They'd say he's pissed off because he wasn't invited to their wedding 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Megan wants so badly to be Diana 2.0. But she will never be that for one simple reason. British public. Diana was loved by the British public also, Megan will never have that, she miscalculated one aspect of her little game. Even though she made sure to mention her love for TQ, she trashed TQ also when she trashed the rest of the RF. And that was a major mistake. The majority of the British public will never forgive her for that. And she has now completely isolated herself from the RF. I dont see the RF ever allowing her in their inner sanction again, why would they risk it? As for Harry, he will never have the closeness he once had with his family. They will always be guarded around him now. Put on a show maybe for the cameras, but behind closed doors not really a part of the family. For me, once all the hoopla dies down, they have both loss far more than the RF. As the RF will do what they have always done, get on with the job while H&M will continue to show the hypocrites they are because they cant help themselves, they will make some woke statement but still fly those private jet planes, buy those designers clothes etc etc.
When Diana passed, I was certain that was the end of the Royal Family. The public's anger was so visceral - between the paparazzi that followed her car, to Charles' treatment of her during their marriage and her estrangement from The Firm. I hope lots of lessons have been learnt since then.

I know Diana was no angel but her intentions were good - she still revered the Royal Family and felt she had a sense of duty/something to offer as an ambassador of our country. I found it unbelievable Harry brought his mother into the conversation (saying some tripe like "I sense her presence with me"). She would NOT be okay with this mess.

Don't remember Meghan or Harry talking about their long-term plan - they just seemed to want to score points.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
When Diana passed, I was certain that was the end of the Royal Family. The public's anger was so visceral - between the paparazzi that followed her car, to Charles' treatment of her during their marriage and her estrangement from The Firm. I hope lots of lessons have been learnt since then.

I know Diana was no angel but her intentions were good - she still revered the Royal Family and felt she had a sense of duty/something to offer the public as an ambassador of our country. I found it unbelievable Harry brought his mother into the conversation (saying some tripe like "I sense her presence with me"). She would NOT be okay with this mess.

Don't remember Meghan or Harry talking about their long-term plan - they just seemed to want to score points.
In my opinion if she was still alive a) Harry would be a different man and B) Meghan wouldn’t have got within 2 miles of him (apart from sitting on the gate outside BP for a tourist photo). All this utter BS I see on social media that Diana would be devastated for MM and Harry, outraged at the RF, would have loved Meghan, is turning in her grave about history repeating itself, is just ridiculous. Diana hated fakes and arrogance. She would have seen straight through Meghan.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Precisely! Fucks sake how are these people not realising this, Diana is her lifelong obsession. Can someone please call her out on this who has a platform! It’s not a coincidence or a haunting resemblance, it’s a bloody deliberate copy!
She will take that obsession to the max by naming the new baby ‘Diana’. There’s nothing original where Lady Megbeth is concerned...

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Sorry if this has already been posted.

At the end he also says, tongue in cheek, Archie may not be Harry's as she's a golddigger LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Thank you for setting the thread up and thank you to all you peasants who voted for my thread title now I have found my voice
Hey, great thread title from Baguette
Harry and Meghan #72 Cleanup Operations are still ongoing following Post-Tropical Cyclone Harry

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has already been posted.

At the end he also says, tongue in cheek, Archie may not be Harry's as she's a golddigger LOL

This actually raises a good point as well as being funny! The race comment was brought up by Meghan in terms of titling Archie as a Prince. Let’s say this comment about Archie’s potential skin colour before he was born, did happen. That they didn’t want to give him a title if he miraculously (look at the parents...) came out dark skinned. Then, he’s born and their biggest, deeply racist fears are allayed and he is after all, inevitably, white! Then they can go ahead and give him a title, they’ve seen that he isn’t dark!

Oh wait, that’s not what happened at all is it because no one said anything, and the reason he wasn’t given a title is because it isn’t his birthright, and you actually said you didn’t want him to have one? That’s the real truth isn’t it Meg.

Ffs she is on another level. Hubris doesn’t even come close to describing her, and stupidity doesn’t even come close to describing H.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She will take that obsession to the max by naming the new baby ‘Diana’. There’s nothing original where Lady Megbeth is concerned...
Sincerely hope not.

You do not name a child after a dead relative that someone recalls ie within a generation. Make it 3 or 4 at least.

Plus she can't give her Diana as a middle name as Princess Charlotte is that. No scratch that as it didn't stop PW and C from naming her Charlotte Diana even though William's Uncle Charles named his daughter that. Weird family they are.

But celebrities do daft things, take for instance Joaquim Phoenix, he has named his newborn son River after his dead brother, how distasteful.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Thank you for setting the thread up and thank you to all you peasants who voted for my thread title now I have found my voice
Bloody brilliant title my friend. Your title I mean, not archiedoll's cos ... yeah:m
Well done baguette for the new thread. Had to skip loads of posts this past 2 days :cry:
It's lovely having newbies (welcome all new friends)but exhausting too. Thankfully they are generally aware of the basic rule "Haznoballs and smeggy are cunts and Brenda ROCKS!"
I just ignore the little lost souls who slither in from the Royal Family thread. It's like when I was out with my torch and spatula of a night trapping slugs to make slug soup last year 🤢... sometimes I really just can't be arsed and leave them to wander aimlessly in their little slime trails while I do my nails indoors.

Well done Brenda. As we'd mostly hoped, "Yah, right, 'cool story bro' ... but whatevs, we still luvs yous. Now shut the duck up and stop pulling one's pigtails, ya pair of What Freda says."🤪

ETA. Re her googling the words to the anthem to learn it. One question ... WHY?:unsure:
I have never in my puff seen the Royals singing along when it gets played. They stand to attention. Oh I'm sure there is footage (cos yeah, slither slither slugs) but in general they don't.
So when she first met Brenda did smeggy drop a turd (oops sorry:oops:, the name triggers that in my spell check) curtsey and then belt out all the verses of the anthem like a drunk at the end of a karaoke event in a loyalist club? Strange woman that she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I can't keep up..just got on thread 68 earlier today after missing a few pages and it's now on thread 71 😄 xx

I leave this here that I've made... Jeremy Paxman interviews Meghan instead...now that would have been great!
I can see him now..rolling his eyes and saying For fucks sake in his mind 😄 xx

Resizer_16153365660520.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Can I just ask...what did Freda say? 🤣 I see it mentioned a lot "what Freda says" but I only joined on thread 64 or 65 so fear I've probably missed it. Feel like I'm missing out 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Can I just ask...what did Freda say? 🤣 I see it mentioned a lot "what Freda says" but I only joined on thread 64 or 65 so fear I've probably missed it. Feel like I'm missing out 🤣
how shall i put it .. :unsure:
c-u-n-t
welcome! you're officially inducted!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m just on Twitter and some of the comments pro Harry and Meghan are hilarious, even though there’s the legislation why Archie couldn’t be prince people are still banging on it’s about the racist comment , and then the whole Charles slimming down the monarchy , take that up with Charles if they are so bothered about it.

I mean even all the other comments about them not getting protection is cracking me up one guy was like that we should pay for their protection.

To which someone said they are your problem now they are American citizens so they should pay and they can also clean their backsides in the process too. 🤣 .. I can’t cope with the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Teabag. Is that another sex reference? 🤔
OOOH, I know that one, though I don't personally indulge.
It's putting the man's bollox in your mouth and rolling them around.

@Poppea . POPPEA ! Am I right , you norty little sex fiend!

I hope smeggy cleans the fluff of hazza's before she indulges. :unsure:Flopping around in her handbag must make them like one of those wine gums you find in the pocket of your kids jacket , all sticky and fluffy.
Oh well whatever floats his royal boat at this point.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Being French and having lived in the UK for a few years I never understood why the brits speak so much of their special relationship with the US. For me, the Brits are SO European. I feel so many points in common with the Brits, that I don't feel at all with the Americans. The Meghan & Harry debacle clearly shows how different british and American people are. In France for example most journalist, left and right, are criticizing them. In the US, they are all pro Meghan(only because she's mixed race) and Harry. Even Clinton and Biden are officially giving an opinion on the matter. It's frankly grotesque.
YES! Brit here, I was saying this to my daughter when we watched the awful, Xenophobic Netflix "Emily in Paris". ( I managed one episode )
The US don't have the same journalistic style, I don't think its because of her race, we are just more probing in Europe. I think their Disney-centric idea of being a Princess has been burst and refuse to believe that she ( as an American ) just wasn't up to the job. She failed as a Royal.

My daughter watches a lot of American shows and couldn't understand it when I said we were so much more like the French ( which is why we argue :) ) than Americans and don't be fooled by a common language.

I’m just on Twitter and some of the comments pro Harry and Meghan are hilarious, even though there’s the legislation why Archie couldn’t be prince people are still banging on it’s about the racist comment , and then the whole Charles slimming down the monarchy , take that up with Charles if they are so bothered about it.

I mean even all the other comments about them not getting protection is cracking me up one guy was like that we should pay for their protection.

To which someone said they are your problem now they are American citizens so they should pay and they can also clean their backsides in the process too. 🤣 .. I can’t cope with the comments.

And the Queen doesn't make decisions about who gets protection. It is the met who decides, which is why Beatrice and Eugenie had theirs pulled years ago.

Harry knows this, just like he knows about the titles.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.