Harry and Meghan #71 When your Tattle thread has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion: Harry and Meghan #72 Publicising ‘recollections’ full of malice, it’s all BS says the Palace!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Blind gossip has tea. Latest post is interesting and the old post they refer to at the bottom of that article is interesting

Reactions: 10
Harry and Meghan #72 They don’t give a stuff about Phil, they’re down to their last £30 mill

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Me three!

The interview aired here in NZ last night ... of course bits of the content had aired on the news as soon as it aired in the US, but those who finally got to watch it in full were, for the most part, disgusted if radio talkback is anything to go by. "Ungrateful" is a word that keeps being repeated. Meggy made it sound like she was a prisoner. What a load of crap - she had more than a few trips to Soho House while they lived at Nottingham Cottage.
And jumped on clooneys private jet for her babyshower in NY. She’s must have been feeling good that day and also must have been given her passport back 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This cracked me up so much 🤣😂

Love this. Would love to see how her supporters trash this guy, as he’s both American and black. Running out of identity politics cards to use there! Maybe they’ll call him a misogynist 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Me three!

The interview aired here in NZ last night ... of course bits of the content had aired on the news as soon as it aired in the US, but those who finally got to watch it in full were, for the most part, disgusted if radio talkback is anything to go by. "Ungrateful" is a word that keeps being repeated. Meggy made it sound like she was a prisoner. What a load of crap - she had more than a few trips to Soho House while they lived at Nottingham Cottage.
They had a country pad in the cotswolds which they used and never got photographed once out and about

Reactions: 23
Did anyone else pick up that Meggy would start talking in a vocal fry style (as the Kardashians do) now and again? The interview was obviously chopped up and pieced together as it would come and go. The coffee table looked a bit empty ... they could at least have had some spirulina or kombucha ... or even a pot of tea.
Surprised she didn’t plug her woke lattes

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I went over to the RF thread to lurk.. Probably one of the worst decision of my life until I came across a post. It was about how Archie still won't be Prince even when PC becomes king. It was discussed during Megxit apparently. Best post I read on that thread!

Hazzo mentioned streaming so I am assuming streaming with the Sussex will be coming out soon. Will they show the chickens and zoonotic transmission of the avian flu due to close contact? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This article is on point "TThough Meghan parked much of the blame for the Sussexes having left the UK on racism, many of us wonder whether it could have more to do with her simply being an American?" https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/2021/03/09/meghans-biggest-problem-simply-american/
No. Her problem was being a jumped up arrogant narcissist who thought she could stroll in with her extensive studying and knowledge of Diana, and be Diana incarnate. It’s her own actions that have caused this, not some vague racism, xenophobia or even naivety on her part. Her bullshit that’s pretty much the first line of the Oprah interview that she’s just an American and Americans only see royalty in fairy tales, I didn’t know what it was like is just that, bullshit. She’s a calculating hustler who knew precisely what was going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I was on his TT and the comments are hilarious and then you get the crazy deranged fools saying, oh but didn’t you see the interview she said what happend , and when people tried to defend this guy who made the video she refused to believe that Smeggy could be lying.
Love this. Would love to see how her supporters trash this guy, as he’s both American and black. Running out of identity politics cards to use there! Maybe they’ll call him a misogynist 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I was on his TT and the comments are hilarious and then you get the crazy deranged fools saying, oh but didn’t you see the interview she said what happend , and when people tried to defend this guy who made the video she refused to believe that Smeggy could be lying.
Ffs I’ve seen this argument too! Sentiments like ‘you have to watch the interview, Meghan explains it all!’ What the actual duck, missing the point much! SHE IS LYING.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I felt sad seeing Thomas Markle (there was a clip on the news here a short time ago). He has a real sadness about him, and I suspect he's quite lonely. His only crime as far as Meggy is concerned is *probably* that he got fat and stopped working in Hollywood so became of no further use to her. I also think he's battling some health issues and all this won't be helping. How shameful she is, running him down so publicly. Yes, he messed up with the staged photos but probably really needed the money.

So I just went on to the Royal family tread on here and someone is claiming Prince Philip has died 😬😬
I posted that from Lipstick Alley - as I said in my post, take it with a grain of salt ...

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I am just thorough fed up of seeing the pair of them. Fundamentally they are a difficult couple to like and they are such poor narrators of their own story. How they handled their recent court trip with ANL where she changed her statement 3 or 4 times (I can’t remember) and failed to submit the communications she was asked to is hardly congruent with someone familiar with the truth.

Prior to Archie being born, they declined a title for him. Now in the Oprah interview his skin colour was a concern and that is why he doesn’t have a title. Which is it? The simple fact is that he isn’t entitled to style himself as a Prince until Charles ascends the throne. This fact alone should be glaringly obvious to Harry.

With the allegations of racism - all they have done is half alluded to something but not given any tangible detail in which someone can defend themselves. Just enough tantalising detail to cause an uproar though.

I am not commenting on the validity of her or his mental health - I don’t think it right but they have every route of access to help available to them. More so than your average Joe - so why didn’t they pursue it like they did with the private birthing arrangements. The RF are no strangers to MH crisis, accessing help, supporting MH charities. It simply doesn’t ring true that they wouldn’t support someone who was suffering so much. I don’t think they are beyond reproach but I don’t believe that help wasn’t available to them.

I don’t doubt that things may have been difficult for them but I do feel that 99% of it is difficulties they have caused for themselves.
I liked HMTQ statement- simple, impactful, nice touch on the first names indicating familiarity but not titling them and a step above not continuing the drama.

I do think they need to sort out Andrew though - it’s become a stick to beat them with. I don’t think it’s enough to hide him away anymore.

This aspect sits quite uneasily with me - the weight and depth of the allegations is so serious. He isn’t meeting the challenge to address this or clarify things with the authorities and they are keeping him out of public eye. It looks like a condoning of behaviour.

I’d like to see him, H and M lose their titles they were given (not their birth rights) and taken out the line of succession as a minimum. I do accept this isn’t an easy solution as may need parliamentary involvement.

I feel better now. I can’t talk about it at work

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Funny story ... I know someone who was engaged by a PR company to create many accounts on news sites (using a VPN so it would look like the accounts were being set up in different locations) and leave numerous comments in favour of a certain story (not this one). And then there are bot farms ... it's pretty much the same process as buying followers and 'likes'.
This is probably one of the biggest issues that faces us today is AI and Bot Farms.
Believe it or not this extends far beyond PR firms to actual media companies themselves. There is AI software and services available to those willing to pay for it which will scan posts on a news site or twitter etc, pick certain keywords, know from those keywords what side of the fence the poster is on, and post a counter message automatically to make the person feel like they are facing a loosing battle (i.e. that nobody agrees with their point of view)

It is also a double edge sword because websites (specifically news websites) that allow you like a post without holding an account, use that like to determine what type of reader you are, and use that data to feed how its going to display stories to you again in order to manipulate your mood. It's no secret, Facebook was caught doing it years ago on their timelines.

The real problem with all of this is for the last 5-10 years, the young people have forgotten how to think and have their own voice and opinions because they are too busy being entertained by funny videos which most of are fake and clearly set up to get views because views = money. The cash for views creates a breeding ground for narcissism and those types generally win at the game and become "influencers". The influencer needs followers to thrive and the more followers that cannot think for themselves the more successful said influencer will be. Can you see where this is going?? These "woke" follower types are so engrossed in their online community cult that they fear the backlash of being cast out for thinking against the grain. The interview last night was no interview... it was intentional programming to have every influencer virtue signal their followers (minions) to scorch earth for Meghan.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I am slowly going mad on Twitter.

So many people on there just believe everything Meghan says. I have decided it's a losing battle to try to engage with them.

I was put firmly in my place by someone this morning, who told me that I was disguising my racism when I said that Meghan had insulted the Queen and was therefore not terribly popular in many quarters.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Biden can't even remember the name of our Secretary of Defense. I am not making this up or exaggerating it. His next move will likely be to look for his oatmeal in the nuclear football suitcase. I doubt if he knows Meghan and Harry aren't a TV sitcom.
Ah don't mind poor Biden.. He needs his wife to put in his false teeth for him the right way around or he'd eat his neck.

Same brain matter as Hazzy. None.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.