Harry and Meghan #71 When your Tattle thread has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again apologies if discussed on the threads I didn’t read, but has their pal Tom Bradby made any comment yet?

Reactions: 16
_20210310_092531.JPG
This was posted on the previous thread.
The source of this MUST be established and it's validity confirmed. THIS. WOULD. BE. EPIC.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Harry and Meghan #72 Oh how they lie, just waiting for Liz and Phil to die

Harsh, but probably true, because then their little cherubs will become Prince and Princess, as long as they get Charlie back on side

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I've had to skip most of the last thread to try and catch up, was there any amazing tea spilt that I should know about please? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't know if it was an intention of the interview BUT she came across to me, along with other things, as being stupid.
Did no research about the British Royal Family before joining it.
Didn't realise she would need to curtsey.
Talked about getting an Uber from the palace.
She got the whole story about Archies skin colour wrong.
Thought they (the Royal Family) would be like or treated like celebrities are in USA. (Not sure about this one, but she said something along these lines)
Just complete disrespect/dismissive attitude for the British Royal Family.
A lot of what she said made it sound like she was being held captive.
They took her passport and other things from her. When did she even think she would be lining up at customs again?

She just came across as bit dim.
I think dim is actually giving her too much credit. She’s a calculated liar, and she knows full well it is not the RF’s way to come out all guns blazing and debunk it all. Her sole aim was to play the victim. She knew how all of it worked, she avidly studied Diana and her royal life.

Reactions: 48
Lots of new copy is on Daily Mail, well worth a look, excellent Sarah Vine piece, too.

Reactions: 16
I think dim is actually giving her too much credit. She’s a calculated liar, and she knows full well it is not the RF’s way to come out all guns blazing and debunk it all. Her sole aim was to play the victim. She knew how all of it worked, she avidly studied Diana and her royal life.
And it's like people are forgetting she's an actress...it was literally her job to say things that weren't true and make people believe it 🤦🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So glad I have come across these threads with like-minded sane people not believing their BS. We live in a dangerous world now where you can’t criticise someone of a certain race and I just hope common sense prevails before it all gets worse.
Not a fan of Piers but he had a right to voice his opinion. And if Twitter is anything to go by the woke brigade have moved on to Susannah because her silence ‘is literally violence’. Scary stuff

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
And it's like people are forgetting she's an actress...it was literally her job to say things that weren't true and make people believe it 🤦🤦
people have said it's "her truth" well that doesn't make it THE TRUTH. Maybe everything she said is true, without any evidence it's all gossip. It's odd that so many just blindly accept what she says as fact.

Reactions: 39
I have said before, would I not only love to have my parents around but if I had my gran parents how lovely would that be.......such lovely times. What a a pair of work these 2 are... I think they deserve each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Even I know you’d need to curtsy before the queen, and watching the princess diaries taught me that at age 8!!! Shes a loon who cannot keep with her lies

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I don't think I'm alone in suffering from Harkle fatigue....🙄
How they can do such an incendiary interview, never mention the pandemic, or her family, then put out a sickly photograph of themselves is beyond me.
They both need help.
I need help 😄 after seeing these two constantly everywhere on tv

Reactions: 17
Posted this on the last thread but thought I’d put it here too for anyone who needs their sanity restored and doesn’t understand how so many are taken in by MMs bullshit:

I’ve been trying to work out what the duck is possessing all of their supporters. Why do they believe her, why are they drawn into the lies? Then it hit me, the thing that all her supporters have in common is that they have done no research, and have no nuance or context with it all. It’s all buzzwords from the social media echo chamber, with no meaning or facts behind them. On the other hand, the thing that her critics have in common is absolute droves of backed up evidence and facts, not just ‘she’s black that’s why you dislike her’.

A very long winded way of me saying their supporters have zero critical faculties, intelligence and to a greater extent, individualism. They’re happy to follow the herd and be outraged without even bothering to find out the truth
And they all live on Facebook and have Live, Laugh, Love on their living room wall.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.