Harry and Meghan #71 When your Tattle thread has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s the link for the podcast? I cannot seem to find it
There you go - it's the most recent episode!

Reactions: 4
I’m fuming some woke witch on Tik tok thinks it’s ok for the Cambridge kids to get threats.

I’m fuming so bad.
My daughter had to stop looking at tik tok too as it was just too much. Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it your cousin who witnessed M making Charlotte cry?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yes the Queen needs to change the rules and set a new precedent. Their behaviour, ie this interview, slandering the RF, accusing them of racism and bullying etc is unprecedented, so therefore it warrants a new precedent for these sorts of circumstances. If that makes any sense, I didn’t word that very well!
How can two American children who have never even met their supposed family the royals or visited the UK be Prince and Princess :sick:
It's a bit hypocritical for Meghan to be going on about Archie's birthright and titles, etc. and acting as if she cares about all that when she's been on national tv telling the world that his paternal family were concerned what colour he would be and infer they are racists. Does she not realise he will see this when he's older - it's a despicable thing for her to have done as not only is it cruel, she's scuppered any chance of him getting to know the rest of his family or having a relationship with his cousins.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I fear we’ve swung too far left now and this is why we get. Whenever someone doesn’t like anything you say (even if it’s literally facts) because it doesn’t go with their agenda, they’ll cry about how triggering it is and how you need to stop, or accuse you of being racism/bigoted/anti LGBTQ/anything else that’s extremely controversial and everyone else is too afraid to stand up for you because they don’t want to be accused of the same thing and get cancelled by the woke police.
The only thing I have going for me identity politics wise is that I’m a woman. My brother said it’s basically impossible to navigate any sort of debate with anyone as a straight white man, you are told you are a bigot who has just so much privilege that you couldn’t possibly understand the plight that other groups face. It’s disgusting censorship. This might sound harsh but it’s now at the point when anyone says anything to do with identity and tries to play a ‘card’ i.e. oh but this person is pansexual, this person is trans, this person is black etc I just roll my eyes.
The woke thing has done a disservice to people facing actual hardships and prejudices, for example women and gay people in the Middle East.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Just a mad thought popped into my head....🤣🤣

Are The Harkles now on the Intelligent service radar for being a threat to the Royal Family with the incitement of violence against them?

What with the tweet displayed earlier with murder etc.... They should be on the watch list for being dangerous and near enough treasonous against the Queen.
I bet even Michael Fagan is more welcome at Brenda’s house than these pair of wasters.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I'm sick of this "Meghan got to tell her truth" that "Janina" and other sugar squad keep using.

No, we want to hear the truth. There can be only one! This concept of "her truth" and "his truth" and "the cat's truth" that the youngsters today have is just bullshit.
His/her truth is just another term for an opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Where’s the link for the podcast? I cannot seem to find it

Oh dear, the original story of The Little Mermaid is a bit different from The Hag's Disney fantasy world.

Just like with The Hag, dig a bit deeper and you will reveal a different story.
I've read the original Grimm's Fairy Tales, and those are some pretty grim tales too... most fairy tales are. If she thinks her fairy tale is going to have a happy ending, she hasn't been paying attention.

Reactions: 16
Good video by Sue Smith. She makes the point that M said she would never hurt or cause pain to her son,, then states she contemplated suicide while pregnant

Why she’ll be throwing herself down the stairs next...

Reactions: 2
It's a bit hypocritical for Meghan to be going on about Archie's birthright and titles, etc. and acting as if she cares about all that when she's been on national tv telling the world that his paternal family were concerned what colour he would be and infer they are racists. Does she not realise he will see this when he's older - it's a despicable thing for her to have done as not only is it cruel, she's scuppered any chance of him getting to know the rest of his family or having a relationship with his cousins.
Exactly! Also, why is she so concerned with Archie having a title bestowed upon him by such a vile, evil racist institution steeped in white supremacy? Furthermore, why does she want to keep her own title from that very institution?
She knows full well they aren’t racists at all. She wants her son to be a Prince so she can be like Diana, and she just adores the Duchess title because what narcissist wouldn’t? Hypocritical witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I hope this works. It is my first time posting. I had no intent on actually posting anything ... ever.

I live in South Africa and this came from what we would call main stream news. But I haven't seen the same cover in British news I have seen.

Is this true?

Edit... I know he left but that she dealt the death blow?
No she didn't deal the death blow. Although it is said she contacted and complained to GMB. GMB received over 40k complaints about his "hounding" of Meagain. He walked off set, after an on air spat , its said his bosses said make an apology and he said "NO" probably not very politely and off he went. He does have a few other irons in the fire and will pop up else where to make her accountable. He stands by the premise of Free Speech for everyone.

Reactions: 15
And to make matters worse Critical Race Theorists have made it so that white people ‘don’t get what to decide what’s racist’ (Trisha Goddard said this verbatim on GMB) and we have to solely ‘listen to black voices’ and ‘validate their lived experience’. It’s glorified censorship. Being white does not preclude you from being able to make an astute and reasonable argument. Sad that I even have to make that statement!
Useless people with Grievance Studies degrees with the mentality of pathologically insecure tyrants are behind all this crap and don't the useless and the stupid LOVE it all. Finally, they get to tell people to SHUT UP. All it takes is memorizing a couple of phrases and acting egregiously offended or abused when they hear something they disagree with.

Making a 'rule' (haha, good luck, sorry kids) that is oh so conveniently is supposed to shut down any critique of the liquid verbal diarrhoea flowing from their face orifices, what a surprise. Piss off. It's the mentality of spoiled princesses and absolute egotists delighted to have a discovered a way to be finally taken seriously not for what they say or the strength of their arguments, but for their basic immutable qualities like sex or race or their claim to be a made-up gender or unicorn-kin or whatever. Sorry, no immutable quality makes anything you have to say in life the last word or inarguable.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Finally watched this and Paul Burrell is so sweet, he knows more then anyone.

Reactions: 6
I'm still really angry and upset at the lies and hypocritical comments made during their interview, and I have still to understand the purpose or what they expected to gain from it. At first I felt that they were trying to destroy the monarchy, but now I feel that they have strengthened it, as long as the Queen continues with silence or exceptionally well worded announcements.

Every day that passes now, people are finding things from M&H past that continues to make them more insecure and unhinged.

Reactions: 16
Just a mad thought popped into my head....🤣🤣

Are The Harkles now on the Intelligent service radar for being a threat to the Royal Family with the incitement of violence against them?

What with the tweet displayed earlier with murder etc.... They should be on the watch list for being dangerous and near enough treasonous against the Queen.
I bet even Michael Fagan is more welcome at Brenda’s house than these pair of wasters.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they make Michael Fagan the new Duke of Sussex after all this. Would be an improvement!
Been on about the last 4 threads but can someone tell me what this Brenda and Frida thing is :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The only thing I have going for me identity politics wise is that I’m a woman. My brother said it’s basically impossible to navigate any sort of debate with anyone as a straight white man, you are told you are a bigot who has just so much privilege that you couldn’t possibly understand the plight that other groups face. It’s disgusting censorship. This might sound harsh but it’s now at the point when anyone says anything to do with identity and tries to play a ‘card’ i.e. oh but this person is pansexual, this person is trans, this person is black etc I just roll my eyes.
The woke thing has done a disservice to people facing actual hardships and prejudices, for example women and people in the Middle East.
I’m also a woman but my partner is a straight, cis man, and as white as it gets (tall, blonde, and green eyed) and he gets so much aggression from people these days just for existing. He gets called disgusting things like Hitler youth due to how he looks and has been treated in all sorts of poor ways by people who don’t even know him, and he knows he has to take the high road because if he said anything even remotely critical of then, they’ll yell about how racist he is and bring a mob upon him. He’s literally been told “there is no such thing as racism towards white people, especially white men.” We also have a sister in law who is from an East Asian background and she gets told she’s white-adjacent (what the hell does that even mean?) and how she doesn’t have real problems and should shut up. It’s madness.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I wouldn’t be surprised if they make Michael Fagan the new Duke of Sussex after all this. Would be an improvement!
Been on about the last 4 threads but can someone tell me what this Brenda and Frida thing is :ROFLMAO:
Brenda is The name the Queen is called in Private Eye magazine. Freda is a fellow poster who calls Harkles cunts hence What Freda says 😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think you’re right. All this bullshit doesn’t seem like the best environment to nurture a new marriage, have kids, and move around the globe. So much strain and pressure. I honestly don’t know why they’ve chosen to enter this situation considering how they - well, particularly Harry - feels about the press. This doesn’t seem like peace or freedom, it seems like a living hell from where I’m standing.
Agree.If She was getting over mh problems ,would she want all the added pressure? Nothing makes sense.They`ll not take down the Monarchy.They`ve managed to do nothing but incite hate.For someone (supposedly) dealing with so much racism and hate ,they`ve added fuel to the fire. :mad:

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.