Harry and Meghan #71 When your Tattle thread has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re her refusal to pose on the steps to show Archie after the birth, she said in the interview that was because if he's not being deemed a prince then she didnt have to and refused to pose or wtte.
Exactly and what did that he to do with her adoring British public who couldn’t wait to see him. Selfish bint

Reactions: 4
But we have no idea when or where he was born, so how could the press have turned up to see them leave and get the photo of them posing on the hospital steps?

Its nothing at all to do with her claim about it being to do with whether he was deemed a prince or not!!
Without a doubt, this is spot on.

I also went through a very, very serious mental breakdown. I could barely make it to the bathroom at my worst. No chance of going out = no chance of getting dressed, actually.
I remember we had to get a taxi to the doctor's for an appointment - and it was only in the next street - but I simply couldn't do it at the time.

As usual, Meghan is lying.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
There’s no action without a reaction. I think as she is such a narcissist, she truly believed she would tell her side of the story and everyone would say “ poor old Megan, what an awful time you have had of it all, there, there “. But she has totally underestimated how she was massively disliked before any of this, so this interview has just added more fuel to the fire of dislike for her.
I see them separated in two years time at most, probably earlier after all this s£#t gets messier for them. Hot water doesn't even come close to what they are in right now.
I think you’re right. All this bullshit doesn’t seem like the best environment to nurture a new marriage, have kids, and move around the globe. So much strain and pressure. I honestly don’t know why they’ve chosen to enter this situation considering how they - well, particularly Harry - feels about the press. This doesn’t seem like peace or freedom, it seems like a living hell from where I’m standing.

Reactions: 15
I’m fuming some woke witch on Tik tok thinks it’s ok for the Cambridge kids to get threats.

I’m fuming so bad.
My advice is not to look at Twitter or any other platform with wokerati screaming on it. It's not worth it. It will just make you angry and spoil your day. Avoid it and don't get involved.

Meghan and the traitor have overplayed their hand and vengeance is coming soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Oh dear, the original story of The Little Mermaid is a bit different from The Hag's Disney fantasy world.

Just like with The Hag, dig a bit deeper and you will reveal a different story.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah i won’t look at it :)Thank you :) xx

My advice is not to look at Twitter or any other platform with wokerati screaming on it. It's not worth it. It will just make you angry and spoil your day. Avoid it and don't get involved.

Reactions: 7

Honestly they’re vile!! Someone needs to do an expose on the Sugars and “SussexSquad” and compile all their disgusting vitriol together and then try and prove M is all about compassion

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think you’re right. All this bullshit doesn’t seem like the best environment to nurture a new marriage, have kids, and move around the globe. So much strain and pressure. I honestly don’t know why they’ve chosen to enter this situation considering how they - well, particularly Harry - feels about the press. This doesn’t seem like peace or freedom, it seems like a living hell from where I’m standing.
They've drawn so much attention to themselves now that they will be living in fear of retribution.

Not to mention the fact that random nutters could be after them now.

Reactions: 19
Has anyone else been seeing a lot of identity politics surrounding the Meghan situation? I have to say as much as I dislike her, she’s a shrewd one whose made it very difficult for anyone to publicly share their dislike of her by playing the race card in this social climate. I even saw this happen in another tattle thread I frequent in!

Someone brings up Megz and it was pointed out by me that she misrepresented facts in her interview, and I shared the reason why when asked. Someone else cries about how they believe Meghan has experienced racism with a flood of likes, and another person insists how triggering this conversation is because they’ve experienced racism and how we should stop talking about the subject. It just seems like a lot policing, gaslighting, and identity politics at play, and her fans refuse to look at reason or facts, and just cry out racism and how hurt they’ve been when presented with facts. It’s absolutely horrifying and fascinating. I don’t even bother to try in real life outside of my immediate family and partner, because I just know people will cry about how triggered and upset they are and accuse me of racism for literally stating line of succession and title inheritance facts.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
They've drawn so much attention to themselves now that they will be living in fear of retribution.

Not to mention the fact that random nutters could be after them now.
Such as me and you Scotch !😂

Richard Kay. Apols if previously posted

Reactions: 8
Has anyone else been seeing a lot of identity politics surrounding the Meghan situation? I have to say as much as I dislike her, she’s a shrewd one whose made it very difficult for anyone to publicly share their dislike of her by playing the race card in this social climate. I even saw this happen in another tattle thread I frequent in!

Someone brings up Megz and it was pointed out by me that she misrepresented facts in her interview, and I shared the reason why when asked. Someone else cries about how they believe Meghan has experienced racism with a flood of likes, and another person insists how triggering this conversation is because they’ve experienced racism and how we should stop talking about the subject. It just seems like a lot policing, gaslighting, and identity politics at play, and her fans refuse to look at reason or facts, and just cry out racism and how hurt they’ve been when presented with facts. It’s absolutely horrifying and fascinating. I don’t even bother to try in real life outside of my immediate family and partner, because I just know people will cry about how triggered and upset they are and accuse me of racism for literally stating line of succession and title inheritance facts.
It’s such a sad indictment of society I’m afraid!

• Sad
  • Heart
@Lollydyerx

From the Valentine Low interview on The Times Podcast Stories of our Times, 'Meghan and Harry v The Firm'

[/URL][/URL]

- 'I knew she (M) had had a very bad time in the summer of 2019, I knew there had been tears.... I knew she had that conversation with the Head of HR.... I didn't know she had been suicidal. This was something I didn't know and I was taken aback. (ETA Lawyers advised the Times not to mention M's medical issues as private matter)
- The allegation about Archie's skin colour. What exactly was said... it's hard to judge if it was racist. Sharing that comment... was a calculated act of war.... It is catastrophic. It is disingenuous... (not to say who said what).. The damage has been done. Are they being entirely honest? Im not sure
- These allegations are hugely damaging. The taint of racism is incredibly damaging for your reputation... also for Britain's reputation abroad....
- How does this play out across the Commonwealth? Very badly..... It's not going to go down well.
- In the immediate aftermath of the interview, the shutters were down at the Palace. It is at the far end of their expectations of how bad it would be.
- It became apparent a couple of weeks ago that people... wanted to tell the world how there were allegations of bullying against the Duchess of Sussex.... Yes the timing is relevant.. with the victory against the Mail on Sunday and the Oprah Interview, Meghan has been doing a very good job of getting her narrative out there.... These are people who want to say there's another side, to this, another story, another narrative.
- There's a different narrative. This I've heard from three different people whose judgement I trust, people I know well, they've all seperately said in various circumstances, that Meghan always wanted rejection.... she cast herself as a victim. (Valentine goes on to say essentially that Meghan wanted to be able to say to Harry 'we have to leave, this is unbearable).

Was all of this premeditated?. There are some lived through it.. who think it was all premeditated.

Reactions: 2
Every chat show gets there bit in - will anyone be watching in a month? Especially when lockdowns start to ease up?

And to make matters worse Critical Race Theorists have made it so that white people ‘don’t get what to decide what’s racist’ (Trisha Goddard said this verbatim on GMB) and we have to solely ‘listen to black voices’ and ‘validate their lived experience’. It’s glorified censorship. Being white does not preclude you from being able to make an astute and reasonable argument. Sad that I even have to make that statement!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It’s such a sad indictment of society I’m afraid!
I fear we’ve swung too far left now and this is what we get. Whenever someone doesn’t like anything you say (even if it’s literally facts) because it doesn’t go with their agenda, they’ll cry about how triggering it is and how you need to stop, or accuse you of being racism/bigoted/anti LGBTQ/anything else that’s extremely controversial and everyone else is too afraid to stand up for you because they don’t want to be accused of the same thing and get cancelled by the woke police. And these people are vicious...they will come after your job, family, friends and everything else. They want to make sure you lose everything for stating facts or having a different opinion than what they deem acceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.