Harry and Meghan #71 When your Tattle thread has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The christening photo is very odd and it should be noted that Charles Spencer is obviously absent.
It's very odd that they would choose to have Farchie christened without the Queen and Phil present.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is an article floating around on facebook on how history is repeating itself. There is an image of Diana then Megain right beside her. Ugh, I'm getting so sick of these unedcauted woke tw&ts. I bet in a year from now there will be a divorce in the future. I can see it now: Megain: Hello is this the Hallmark Channel? Yes I'd like to play me in your new series. :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 11
And to make matters worse Critical Race Theorists have made it so that white people ‘don’t get what to decide what’s racist’ (Trisha Goddard said this verbatim on GMB) and we have to solely ‘listen to black voices’ and ‘validate their lived experience’. It’s glorified censorship. Being white does not preclude you from being able to make an astute and reasonable argument. Sad that I even have to make that statement!

Can anyone please tell me what actual experiences someone has to go through to be sufficiently qualified to have an opinion on racism?

Reactions: 14
Spot on!!!!!!

Racism exists in every part of the world. The way this interview has been received you would think it only exists here in the UK.

I agree it is a problem and that none should be treated differently because of their colour. But I also believe people shouldn’t be treated differently because of their class either. But they are. Have always been. In the uk a hundred years ago poor white people were treated awfully and kept in their place either working as servants in their white master’s houses or in mills and mines. Class is still a major social problem in this country. So white people are discriminated against too due to their socio economic position.
Statistically speaking in terms of secondary education, higher education and employment the most disadvantaged/most underrepresented group is in fact working class white boys/men. These stats were presented to Munroe Bergdorf :sick: (Andrew Neil show, it’s on YouTube) who simply said ‘it’s not about education, you’re denying my lived experience, Britain is a racist society’. Professional victims who don’t care about the reality when it doesn’t suit their narrative.

Side note- My friend is ginger, like properly ginger, white skin and freckles, and when she goes to certain countries she is stared at and touched etc. Is that racism, no, it just illustrates the reality that races are different, and always will be, it’s biological. However, there is nothing stopping us from all treating each other as equals- of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The way the most basic aspects of Oprah's interview are showing as false, misleading or distorted is just smelling like legal action will be coming CBS Viacom's way.. (Presumably you take aim at the broadcaster in the first instance?)

Some one on the comments said:
''Id urge people to complain to Ofcom. The programme failed to provide a right-to-reply to all those accused by the sussexes, causing the interview to be bullyiish and partisan. There are rules for impartiality and this programme displayed none of them''

Reactions: 18
Also this my truth thing....

If I go to the shop, nick a bottle of vodka then I’m a thief and that’s the truth.
If I then said but officer, the vodka fell off the shelf and into my bag that’s my truth!
Do I
A) get away with it because I’m obviously telling my truth and be believed even though there’s evidence to the contrary or
B) Get read my rights and thrown in the cells??
I’m blaming Trump et al for introducing the concept of ‘alternative facts’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m fuming some woke witch on Tik tok thinks it’s ok for the Cambridge kids to get threats.

I’m fuming so bad.
I'm not on Tik Tok, but can it be reported to either them, or the Police, or both?

Reactions: 6
This (if true, which funnily enough i’m inclined to believe it is) proves that she has serious mental health issues. A serious personality disorder as well as narcissism and being a sociopath. I bet she’s one of those people who if you comment on her hair she’ll think it’s racist because she’s black and wearing a weave. These people have absolutely no concept of what real racism is.

Sounds strange but I feel as if it’s got to a point where we in the western world are so privileged, so accommodated, live in such a liberal society that these people don’t know what to do with it. So they move the goalposts, and make new ‘issues’ to fight for. It’s insane. Even a few short years ago, say 2015, if someone had told me there would come a time where there are apparently 100 genders, including for example ‘two spirit’ and ‘demi-girl’ I would have laughed. Now I find it sad and infuriating.
It`s really gotten out of hand.I had to book my (covid) injection this week .After asking my DOB NHS number etc ,i was asked if i`d mind answering what "I identified as" ,and then the man i was talking with ,went through a long list to choose from.Funny ,he never asked my race ,neither was my friend ,who is black.IT`s become a truly crazy world.I feel for my kids and my grandkids.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Spot on!!!!!!

Racism exists in every part of the world. The way this interview has been received you would think it only exists here in the UK.

I agree it is a problem and that none should be treated differently because of their colour. But I also believe people shouldn’t be treated differently because of their class either. But they are. Have always been. In the uk a hundred years ago poor white people were treated awfully and kept in their place either working as servants in their white master’s houses or in mills and mines. Class is still a major social problem in this country. So white people are discriminated against too due to their socio economic position.
The problem is in wokeland the world means their own little head. Anything else outside of it does not exist. The rest are martians.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way the most basic aspects of Oprah's interview are showing as false, misleading or distorted is just smelling like legal action will be coming CBS Viacom's way.. (Presumably you take aim at the broadcaster in the first instance?)

I really hope they do sue them. It wasn't so much an interview as a PR stunt, poorly researched and atrocious execution.

Reactions: 22
Just a mad thought popped into my head....🤣🤣

Are The Harkles now on the Intelligent service radar for being a threat to the Royal Family with the incitement of violence against them?

What with the tweet displayed earlier with murder etc.... They should be on the watch list for being dangerous and near enough treasonous against the Queen.
I bet even Michael Fagan is more welcome at Brenda’s house than these pair of wasters.
I've always said that The Hag needs to be kept away from the Cambridges and their children. I wouldn't put anything past her. She's like the bunny boiler from Fatal Attraction. Honestly, it's going to end badly.

Reactions: 20
The irony of Megs crying racism is that she used to identify as white and exclusively dates straight, white men with money and or privilege. But now that being an activist for Black issues is trendy, she's suddenly everywhere promoting herself as a Black woman and pointing fingers while she benefits from the same institutions that she claims are propped up by white supremacy. She's a grifter and opportunist of the highest level.

Reactions: 27

This article is great. Shows the shadiness and manipulation Meghan is constantly party to. This is a great example. I remember the Jo Marney incident- she was annihilated on morning TV, Henry Bolton who she was having an affair with was sacked by UKIP as party leader (lefties claim they’re a racist party too!), and these comments were made over Facebook messenger. They are of course, dreadful things to say. But the point is, these headlines are being used to suggest that this was the general consensus at the time, or at least that Marney’s comments were supported. Utter crap. She was a pariah after they were leaked!
8FBC7D44-0B01-4E75-95A3-5BC7FB4344DB.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Has anyone else been seeing a lot of identity politics surrounding the Meghan situation? I have to say as much as I dislike her, she’s a shrewd one whose made it very difficult for anyone to publicly share their dislike of her by playing the race card in this social climate. I even saw this happen in another tattle thread I frequent in!

Someone brings up Megz and it was pointed out by me that she misrepresented facts in her interview, and I shared the reason why when asked. Someone else cries about how they believe Meghan has experienced racism with a flood of likes, and another person insists how triggering this conversation is because they’ve experienced racism and how we should stop talking about the subject. It just seems like a lot policing, gaslighting, and identity politics at play, and her fans refuse to look at reason or facts, and just cry out racism and how hurt they’ve been when presented with facts. It’s absolutely horrifying and fascinating. I don’t even bother to try in real life outside of my immediate family and partner, because I just know people will cry about how triggered and upset they are and accuse me of racism for literally stating line of succession and title inheritance facts.
Start with the fact she lied about the wedding, explain other disputed facts and they it casts doubt on anything she says and is likely to be more fantasy than fact.

Reactions: 13
I really hope they do sue them. It wasn't so much an interview as a PR stunt, poorly researched and atrocious execution.
I'm hoping BP insist on a 2 hour rebuttal programme, also screened at 9 pm, and get CBS Viacom to air it with equal prominence and with the same publicity budget.

Piers Morgan seems to be available these days....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am surprised the media do not twist it as Harry is bad husband, and failed poor Meg. I mean that is what she says in the interview. He did not help her with protocol, did not get her medical help, let her kept locked without passport, wanted to leave her alone etc..
The American press are saving that stuff for the divorce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m also a woman but my partner is a straight, cis man, and as white as it gets (tall, blonde, and green eyed) and he gets so much aggression from people these days just for existing. He gets called disgusting things like Hitler youth due to how he looks and has been treated in all sorts of poor ways by people who don’t even know him, and he knows he has to take the high road because if he said anything even remotely critical of then, they’ll yell about how racist he is and bring a mob upon him. He’s literally been told “there is no such thing as racism towards white people, especially white men.” We also have a sister in law who is from an East Asian background and she gets told she’s white-adjacent (what the hell does that even mean?) and how she doesn’t have real problems and should shut up. It’s madness.
[/QUO
Whoa, where the duck is this happening? Online or IRL? If IRL, what circles do you move in? Is it some perma-studenty wanker hellhole set? It sounds very self-important middle-class talk to me. Nobody talks like that seriously IRL to actual people without realising you don't start insulting people IRL without consequences. Often physical ones.
Any circle where a man is described as a straight cis man is extraordinarily suspect. IMO that's another dangerous branch of identity politics.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Apologises if anyone has posted this but there is a petition going to reinstate Piers Morgan if anyone is interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.