Harry and Meghan #71 When your Tattle thread has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she didn't deal the death blow. Although it is said she contacted and complained to GMB. GMB received over 40k complaints about his "hounding" of Meagain. He walked off set, after an on air spat , its said his bosses said make an apology and he said "NO" probably not very politely and off he went. He does have a few other irons in the fire and will pop up else where to make her accountable. He stands by the premise of Free Speech for everyone.
I remember from GMB on Tuesday, that Piers did apologise with regard to how he talked about suicidal thoughts. He said clearly that mental illness and suicidal thoughts are deeply serious matters, that he cannot speak for whether M had those thoughts and that if indeed she asked for help from HR and was refused, that was a serious matter that required follow up by the Palace. I listened to that and thought what he said on Tuesday morning was fine. He then doubled down and said that however he still did not believe many of Meghan's statements in the interview. Well, neither do I and the receipts to prove them false are flooding out.

I can also believe that during 2019 it became obvious that the public had largely seen through Meghan, she wasn't popular or the People's Princess Mark 2.0 and her plan to build popularity in the UK and then (presumably) head off to LA to set up their overseas court wasn't going to fly. Would that make her tearful? Maybe. But she could have simply taken six months off and would have had public support and BP support as well.

Reactions: 29
Iā€™m also a woman but my partner is a straight, cis man, and as white as it gets (tall, blonde, and green eyed) and he gets so much aggression from people these days just for existing. He gets called disgusting things like Hitler youth due to how he looks and has been treated in all sorts of poor ways by people who donā€™t even know him, and he knows he has to take the high road because if he said anything even remotely critical of then, theyā€™ll yell about how racist he is and bring a mob upon him. Heā€™s literally been told ā€œthere is no such thing as racism towards white people, especially white men.ā€ We also have a sister in law who is from an East Asian background and she gets told sheā€™s white-adjacent (what the hell does that even mean?) and how she doesnā€™t have real problems and should shut up. Itā€™s madness.
Itā€™s disgusting. Iā€™ve said this before sorry to repeat myself but itā€™s because CRT changed the definition of racism to say that black people canā€™t be racist because they donā€™t have the structural and institutional power. Iā€™m not entirely sure why thatā€™s relevant, calling someone ā€˜hitler youthā€™ because theyā€™re white and blond is complete outright racism. There was no institution or system needed for that comment to be made was there? Ugh itā€™s sickening. Racism is discriminating against people based on race, and can be done by anyone of any race, SIMPLE AS.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The USA are really enjoying this šŸ˜
After MUCH backlash they added the edit 8 hours later.
but the hatred online right now is insane. Iā€™m not giving the channel exposure.

she really has set something in motion.

90F812C6-7846-4912-B63D-8641179EF491.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi,

I saw the interview and found many, many inconsistencies and false information/claims.

1) Oprah saying, "You really are pregnant."
Oprah said that because Meghan has been accused of faking her first pregnancy. There have been rumours that Meghan had a prosthetic while using a surrogate.

2) Claim about Archie's title and protection
Archie has no claim over the title because he is neither the grandchild of the ruling Monarch nor the offspring of the future Monarch. William's children have their titles because they are children of Prince William, the future King of England. As far as protection goes, the Queen doesn't decide who gets protection and who doesn't. It is the Metropolitan Police and it is given only to working royals. Since Harry and Meghan aren't working royals but private citizens, they don't qualify. Archie would have gotten protection through his parents, not by virtue of his birth. The British taxpayer has absolutely no incentive to protect private citizens.

3) Meghan claims she wasn't given any help by the royals
It is a well known and well-published fact that the Queen asked her former PA, Samantha Cohen, to come out of retirement to teach Meghan the ways of the Royal world before she married Harry. Interestingly, Samantha Cohen quit after six months and is one of the 10 people accusing Meghan of bullying and will testify to the same. Also, the flower girl incident which has allegedly made Meghan cry: Kate advised that the flower girls should wear cotton slacks to protect their modesty but Meghan wanted the opposite. Clearly, Meghan rebuffed any help and wasn't ready to learn the ways of the Palace.

4) Mental Health
Harry has been getting private counselling since he was 12. So have other members of the family including Charles. Meghan could have availed to do the same but she didn't. Harry has been vocal about mental health but conveniently forgot to tell Meghan she can get private help like he and several other members of his family.

5) Passport and keys
Meghan travelled to NYC for her baby shower and Serena William's match. She travelled on private jets to private holidays. This is not possible without a passport. As for car keys- the senior royals are frequently seen driving around.

6) Racism
Meghan said there were several conversations about Archie's skin while Harry said there was one, even before he married. Oprah conveniently chose not to ask Harry about his past racist behaviours. While the racist claims may be true, it is uncontested and not the way it was shown in the interview. Either Harry or Meghan is lying as their versions don't match.

6) Headlines about Meghan in the British tabloids
Oprah didn't show the full headline, only part of it.
More about that here

7) Financial claims
Prince Charles provided Harry and Meghan funds throughout and only stopped when they left the monarchy because they don't work for the monarchy anymore as the monarch, above all, is a job.. You can't expect salaries when you don't even work for a company. Harry has his mother's inheritance though. Harry said he made the deal with Netflix and Spotify but conveniently forgot to mention their efforts to trademark the monarchy for financial gains or his pitching Meghan for Disney roles.

8) Meghan claims that she wasn't aware of who Harry or the RF were
Meghan had a blog prior to getting married and wrote extensively about the royal family, her admiration for them and Diana. It has been famously told by Meghan's friend that Meghan researched Diana's favourite perfume and wore the same for her first date with Harry. She was obsessed with Diana and read and re-read Diana's biography that was given to her by her friend.

Some other information
  1. Meghan threw Kate under the bus, again and again, even when it wasn't required. Kate was very close to Harry and their relationship started crumbling after Meghan came into Harry life. Prince William is believed to have advised Harry to take it slow with Meghan but Harry saw that as racist.
  2. Prince Charles walked Meghan down the aisle when her father was creating drama.
  3. Meghan sued the Mail on Sunday for leaking her letter to her father while letting her five friends go scot-free when they openly talked about the letter to the press even before her father did the same.
  4. Oprah didn't ask how they bought the $14 million mansions even before scoring all the deals.
  5. Meghan employs three PR firms, one of which represents the Clintons and the Obamas.
  6. Harry shut down Travelyst immediately before moving out of the RF. What happened to the funds there?
  7. Meghan created a huge row when the royal family did not allow her to accept free gift from designers. She happily accepted the infamous earring by the Saudi Prince who accepted to dismembering a journalist. Initially, she claimed she had no idea about it but was seen wearing it towards the end of her stay in RF.
  8. Meghan and Harry moved to LA for privacy instead of staying in Canada.
That's all I can write for now.
One for the wiki I think

Reactions: 14
Also this my truth thing....

If I go to the shop, nick a bottle of vodka then Iā€™m a thief and thatā€™s the truth.
If I then said but officer, the vodka fell off the shelf and into my bag thatā€™s my truth!
Do I
A) get away with it because Iā€™m obviously telling my truth and be believed even though thereā€™s evidence to the contrary or
B) Get read my rights and thrown in the cells??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank goodness for this thread. Iā€™m surrounded by a teenager who feels terribly sorry for what Megs and Harry have gone through and their racism abuse and a husband who kindly informed me today that he was chuffed Meghan had stuck up for all those with mental health by complaining to ITV. Somebody save me!

While we can never truly know anyoneā€™s experience with their own mental health and shouldnā€™t judge why does a huge part of me feel like she saw that opportunity and jumped at the chance as she knew ITV couldnā€™t exactly dispute it? She will be like the cat thatā€™s got the cream today. You see, I see past the bullshit and can see how calculated it all is; however my family do not. HELP!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Seen some clips of him when he was younger saying he hates England and the press. He's repeatedly said this when he was younger. Why couldn't he just bugger off and live his life as a working royal in the commonwealth... I'm sure they could of accommodated that if he truly hated his role.
When he and smeggy flew to oz his aides told him he needed to go and greet the press who were in another part of the plane. He trotted up to them and said "Hi guys nice to see you here even though you weren't invited" and flounced off. Cheeky bleep. :mad:They were the royal press corps, tickets paid for by the palace I believe(though possibly by their papers), and were there to do the "Didn't our Royals do well in Oz " shite reports for their various papers. Unlike scoobie scabies who had to pay for his own ticket because despite his lofty claims, he is NOT part of the Royal reporters official team.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
The way the most basic aspects of Oprah's interview are showing as false, misleading or distorted is just smelling like legal action will be coming CBS Viacom's way.. (Presumably you take aim at the broadcaster in the first instance?)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm reading Lady C's book about H&M at the moment and I came across this passage about an alleged racist comment made when M was at uni, sorry its a bit long but I think it's very relevant right now!

"Someone who knows Meghan well from childhood warns against taking these defining moments too literally. She has always had a propensity to embellish, to draw dramatic lessons out of the most anodyne events, and, especially since she became a public figure, to use poetical licence to highlight a point she wishes to make but which might not actually have happened the way she recounts it. Since investigation has never been able to turn up this racist dorm mate, notwithstanding the fact that there are records of which students shared quarters, it seems likely that this story is apocryphal rather than reminiscent. Her friend explains, ā€˜The way to tell is how neatly they [Meghanā€™s reminiscences] fit the story. Megā€™s inventions are too tailor-made to be reliable. People just donā€™t act the way she says. Once you know her, you can tell which stories are Meghan and which really happened."

Sound familiar? šŸ˜‚
This (if true, which funnily enough iā€™m inclined to believe it is) proves that she has serious mental health issues. A serious personality disorder as well as narcissism and being a sociopath. I bet sheā€™s one of those people who if you comment on her hair sheā€™ll think itā€™s racist because sheā€™s black and wearing a weave. These people have absolutely no concept of what real racism is.

Sounds strange but I feel as if itā€™s got to a point where we in the western world are so privileged, so accommodated, live in such a liberal society that these people donā€™t know what to do with it. So they move the goalposts, and make new ā€˜issuesā€™ to fight for. Itā€™s insane. Even a few short years ago, say 2015, if someone had told me there would come a time where there are apparently 100 genders, including for example ā€˜two spiritā€™ and ā€˜demi-girlā€™ I would have laughed. Now I find it sad and infuriating.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Iā€™m also a woman but my partner is a straight, cis man, and as white as it gets (tall, blonde, and green eyed) and he gets so much aggression from people these days just for existing. He gets called disgusting things like Hitler youth due to how he looks and has been treated in all sorts of poor ways by people who donā€™t even know him, and he knows he has to take the high road because if he said anything even remotely critical of then, theyā€™ll yell about how racist he is and bring a mob upon him. Heā€™s literally been told ā€œthere is no such thing as racism towards white people, especially white men.ā€ We also have a sister in law who is from an East Asian background and she gets told sheā€™s white-adjacent (what the hell does that even mean?) and how she doesnā€™t have real problems and should shut up. Itā€™s madness.
Whoa, where the duck is this happening? Online or IRL? If IRL, what circles do you move in? Is it some perma-studenty wanker hellhole set? It sounds very self-important middle-class talk to me. Nobody talks like that seriously IRL to actual people without realising you don't start insulting people IRL without consequences. Often physical ones.

Reactions: 6
I think if Harry comes back for the statue unveiling they need to lock him up in a retreat somewhere for psychological help.. or maybe he can spend time with Piers Morgan who will tell him the truth and unwoke him šŸ¤£.

Does anyone think he will come for the statue unveiling ?

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s disgusting. Iā€™ve said this before sorry to repeat myself but itā€™s because CRT changed the definition of racism to say that black people canā€™t be racist because they donā€™t have the structural and institutional power. Iā€™m not entirely sure why thatā€™s relevant, calling someone ā€˜hitler youthā€™ because theyā€™re white and blond is complete outright racism. There was no institution or system needed for that comment to be made was there? Ugh itā€™s sickening. Racism is discriminating against people based on race, and can be done by anyone of any race, SIMPLE AS.
Spot on!!!!!!

Racism exists in every part of the world. The way this interview has been received you would think it only exists here in the UK.

I agree it is a problem and that none should be treated differently because of their colour. But I also believe people shouldnā€™t be treated differently because of their class either. But they are. Have always been. In the uk a hundred years ago poor white people were treated awfully and kept in their place either working as servants in their white masterā€™s houses or in mills and mines. Class is still a major social problem in this country. So white people are discriminated against too due to their socio economic position.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The way the most basic aspects of Oprah's interview are showing as false, misleading or distorted is just smelling like legal action will be coming CBS Viacom's way.. (Presumably you take aim at the broadcaster in the first instance?)

I live in North America and the problem is, headlines here are completely different and most people will not bother to educate themselves on the facts. Some people refuse to because they blindly believe everything Megs says because of her skin color and they enjoy the idea that a century old white institution is suffering. The younger generations are either silent or have to appear or be "woke" unless they want repercussions from their peers, so they'll say nothing or support Meghan unconditionally in public. The past few days, I've seen multiple headlines like "Is the monarchy an outdated concept? Most Canadians think so," "Brave Meghan and her fight against racism while she dealt with suicidal thoughts," or "Meghan, the next Diana."

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh, I bet Hugo knows a whole load of stuff from back when Meghan was hanging out with Millie. I think Meghan used and then ghosted Millie as well as Piers. Pippa must have had a whole treasure trove of info, and briefed Will and Kate on the whole lot.
I don't know if you saw, but Alexandra Felstead (Binky from Made in Chelsea) also liked Piers publication about free speech on instagram. It says a lot, Binky is a sweetheart, she doesn't have a bad bone in her body

Reactions: 14

Oh I do hope the British press corp, do club together and make an official complaint to CBS!

The way those clips were edited together, did make me think I had missed some nasty headlines about Meghan, its good to know that they were almost completely made up!!!

Reactions: 15
Spot on!!!!!!

Racism exists in every part of the world. The way this interview has been received you would think it only exists here in the UK.

I agree it is a problem and that none should be treated differently because of their colour. But I also believe people shouldnā€™t be treated differently because of their class either. But they are. Have always been. In the uk a hundred years ago poor white people were treated awfully and kept in their place either working as servants in their white masterā€™s houses or in mills and mines. Class is still a major social problem in this country. So white people are discriminated against too due to their socio economic position.
Does anyone remember how Meghan said the press attacks against Catherine don't compare to the hardships she claims she's gone through, because "bullying is not the same as racism." Please enlighten me on which UK, US, or any other global paper made one negative statement about her skin color, while Catherine suffered a decade of vitriol about her mom's working class background, accused of being social climbing, and "waity Katie?" She is literally rewriting history with her BS and it made my blood boil. If anything, the press was particularly cautious about offending Meghan and tried very hard to be openminded about her despite her extremely dodgy behavior and history over the years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.