Harry and Meghan #71 When your Tattle thread has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So megsy has divided millions of people across continents, tried to take down the Royal family, got Pierce Morgan sacked.
She was arrogant enough to believe she could change the monarchy to the way she thought it should be and when that didn't work is trying her best to destroy them by writing a book, tattling on them and i don't think it'll stop there. She always has to have the last word and will be planning her next move in her ultimate goal to rid the UK of the monarchy and its centuries of history and traditions which she will view as old fashioned and unwoke. All the while aided and abetted by hairy the hostage 🔫🗝🔏
She'll be declared a hero of modern times, a hollyweird greta thunberg.
She won't win. Even if the government was stupid enough to offer us a referendum on keeping the monarchy or not I think that the majority would vote to keep them. Boris won't do it anyway.

We're not going to be taken down and told what to do by that skank and the traitor she married.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well, Megs is knocked off the headlines by both Piers and most notably, the news of a policeman being arrested for the suspected murder of the missing Sarah Everard. That's the problem with the 24 hour news cycle for mega-attention whores; you're chewed up and spat out in days, or even hours as more stuff rolls in.

Reactions: 37
Aww man it's Edwards birthday today, at 4pm the press seem to have only just remembered!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I despise them both for the division, hatred and chaos around the world they have deliberately caused by playing games in their efforts to blackmail Queenie & Chuck into giving them stuff, but I must admit this clip (from the body language guy analysing the interview) of Harry in the chicken coop, is really saddening. And his hashtag #freeharry I thought was powerful.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
#QuestionsOprahForgot:

-Why wouldn't they reveal their dogs' names for years? Was it the Palace or MM herself sanctioning that level of pettiness?

-Who are Parchie's Godparents?

-Why the secrecy and refusal to reveal them? Palace or MM?

-The Exif metadata of the official royal Christening portrait*, as released via Press Association, shows it was taken on 08/05/2019 at 22:56 by Chris Allerton when Archie was two days old. The clock in the photo is at 11:54 suggesting the time data for the photo is correct albeit two minutes out. That was in fact the same day Archie was first presented to the world, at around 2pm, cradled in MM and PH's arms as they walked through the corridors of St George's Hall at Windsor Castle, MM wearing a white trench dress. Chris Allerton was one of a couple of professional photographers personally chosen by the couple to snap Meghan and Harry approved photos. Yet the official date of the Christening was 07/07/2019 when Archie was meant to be two months old. Why? What the heck was going on? And was everyone present for the photo at the same time? If not why not?

*The original first version of the photo, which I and many others have saved, is too large to be uploaded here so I have attached a smaller generic copy of it with its metadata hidden. If anyone is interested I can find a way to upload it somewhere.
The christening photo is very odd and it should be noted that Charles Spencer is obviously absent.

Reactions: 18
Re her refusal to pose on the steps to show Archie after the birth, she said in the interview that was because if he's not being deemed a prince then she didnt have to and refused to pose or wtte.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Is it me or does this feel like a threat. Give us what we want or we'll keep dragging things out. They're obviously furious and I'd just ignore this blackmailing little tit. Let them wash their dirty laundry and watch the celeb woke crowd run away pretending they never said anything.

Also sue him as I suspect he is skint and it's the best way to make him just go away
Who is this lady?! Her acting is on par with Megs. The looking away and up / down -liar mode. I really find her body language over emphaemphasizing megs points her points.

Was this lady invited to the wedding or one of the five friends. 🤔

Reactions: 7
So megsy has divided millions of people across continents, tried to take down the Royal family, got Pierce Morgan sacked.
She was arrogant enough to believe she could change the monarchy to the way she thought it should be and when that didn't work is trying her best to destroy them by writing a book, tattling on them and i don't think it'll stop there. She always has to have the last word and will be planning her next move in her ultimate goal to rid the UK of the monarchy and its centuries of history and traditions which she will view as old fashioned and unwoke. All the while aided and abetted by hairy the hostage 🔫🗝🔏
She'll be declared a hero of modern times, a hollyweird greta thunberg.
It’s a very shallow divide, though. It exists in echo chambers on Twitter and Instagram. Her supporters seem to think she has changed the very fabric of our society, and her interview and very existence will change the course of history. It’s laughable. She is an absolute nobody. And the truth will come out- she’s disgusting and will be exposed as such, it will just take time for the relevant people to gather their evidence and put it forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I despise them both for the division, hatred and chaos around the world they have deliberately caused by playing games in their efforts to blackmail Queenie & Chuck into giving them stuff, but I must admit this clip (from the body language guy analysing the interview) of Harry in the chicken coop, is really saddening. And his hashtag #freeharry I thought was powerful.
Notice to has #Freeharry on that tweet. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When Meghan spoke about the chickens I immediately got the M&S advert voiceover in my head...

They‘re not just chickens, they’re Meghan’s rescue chickens. 😆

I got , duck me she has been reading Queen Camillia by the late sue Townsend , & got themselves some chickens like Camillia & charles had in the book

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Re her refusal to pose on the steps to show Archie after the birth, she said in the interview that was because if he's not being deemed a prince then she didnt have to and refused to pose or wtte.
I find this so odd though, wasn’t it on record that they (MM and H) didn’t want him to have titles? And give over, she would have adored to have her Lindo Wing reveal, to have her picture put up in the papers next to Diana’s and Kate’s. She didn’t pose on the steps because she didn’t give birth. The story is all wrong, the dates, times, lack of transparency around medical teams, the easel announcement. Shady at best and outright lies at worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The christening photo is very odd and it should be noted that Charles Spencer is obviously absent.
Agree, also if they were that aggrieved that someone in RF had said that racist allegation when she was pregnant, how come she agreed to this christening and photo.

Reactions: 12
And went to a dog charity in the afternoon and the Albert hall at night.
she said she was suicidal and not safe to be left alone. This is a comment on that.
I had horrendous pnd which was linked to a wider hormonal problem. I literally did not want to get out of bed. I wanted the world to stop spinning so I could get off. I could barely function. I wanted to escape my life and everything in it.
There is no way that I could have attended a televised concert in my living room let alone one in the Albert Hall where I'd be centre stage for the world's media.
We're all different but for me, it doesn't ring particularly true.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
But we have no idea when or where he was born, so how could the press have turned up to see them leave and get the photo of them posing on the hospital steps?

Its nothing at all to do with her claim about it being to do with whether he was deemed a prince or not!!

Reactions: 13
Harry knows this, just like he knows about the titles.
Of course Harry knows - that is what is so puzzling. He knows perfectly well how it all works. Why is he letting Meghan say all this stuff which can easily be proved to be wrong?

Surely, surely, you'd think he would have explained it all to her?

Reactions: 10
I agree, I think a lot will happen after the birth of the baby. She'll soon have the two kids they said they'd have. She'll soon have the much-merchable baby girl. Pretty soon she'll turn the sex tap off and he won't know what he's done wrong. She's estranged from not one, not two, but three families - the Markles, Raglands and Windsors, and she'll be estranged from Harry soon enough. Emotionally, she can clearly turn on a sixpence with people. If she's done with you, that's it. I don't believe she is even attracted to him, certainly not in the way he seems to be enamoured of her. She is all he has out there in LA, and he will have soon served his purpose. I think he will end up broken but I DGAF.
There’s no action without a reaction. I think as she is such a narcissist, she truly believed she would tell her side of the story and everyone would say “ poor old Megan, what an awful time you have had of it all, there, there “. But she has totally underestimated how she was massively disliked before any of this, so this interview has just added more fuel to the fire of dislike for her.
I see them separated in two years time at most, probably earlier after all this s£#t gets messier for them. Hot water doesn't even come close to what they are in right now.

• Heart
I’m fuming some woke witch on Tik tok thinks it’s ok for the Cambridge kids to get threats.

I’m fuming so bad.

• Angry
  • Wow
But we have no idea when or where he was born, so how could the press have turned up to see them leave and get the photo of them posing on the hospital steps?

Its nothing at all to do with her claim about it being to do with whether he was deemed a prince or not!!
I agree totally but that's what she said in the interview but we Tattlers know the truth.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.