Harry and Meghan #71 When your Tattle thread has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually shocked how many people bought her shite, and now my Facebook is full of people comparing her to Caroline Flack.
***trigger warning - suicide***

Iā€™ll probably get lambasted for this but I can only go by my experiences.
Sadly, over the years, Iā€™ve had suicidal thoughts more times than Iā€˜d care to admit BUT, out of those myriad times, I have only (!) seriously considered acting upon it twice. On those 2 occasions I planned my method and here is why I donā€™t believe Meghan was seriously considering it.
On those 2 occasions I was waiting for my chance to be alone for a long enough period so that by the time I was found it would be too late to save me. I wasnā€™t saying to my family - ā€œplease donā€™t go out because I want to kill myselfā€, I wanted them to go out!

Look at Caroline Flack - she had people with her 24 hours a day and the second someone left her alone to get some groceries she sadly took her own life. She didnā€™t beg her friend not to go out, she wanted her to go out so she could be free of her demons. šŸ˜”

Iā€™m not saying Meghan didnā€™t have suicidal thoughts at all (we probably all have once in our life) but I donā€™t believe she would ever had seriously thought of going through with it.

Also a poster several threads back said that a suicidal person does NOT think they are a burden and that their family and friends would be better off without them. I disagree. Thatā€™s exactly what you DO think - you believe you are doing them a favour and theyā€™d be so much happier without you, a blessing even.
When you are in that frame of mind everything gets twisted, you donā€™t think youā€™ll be causing them pain, you think youā€™ll be relieving them of it.

As I said, this is only MY experience of it and others may have differing opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Hi,

I saw the interview and found many, many inconsistencies and false information/claims.

1) Oprah saying, "You really are pregnant."
Oprah said that because Meghan has been accused of faking her first pregnancy. There have been rumours that Meghan had a prosthetic while using a surrogate.

2) Claim about Archie's title and protection
Archie has no claim over the title because he is neither the grandchild of the ruling Monarch nor the offspring of the future Monarch. William's children have their titles because they are children of Prince William, the future King of England. As far as protection goes, the Queen doesn't decide who gets protection and who doesn't. It is the Metropolitan Police and it is given only to working royals. Since Harry and Meghan aren't working royals but private citizens, they don't qualify. Archie would have gotten protection through his parents, not by virtue of his birth. The British taxpayer has absolutely no incentive to protect private citizens.

3) Meghan claims she wasn't given any help by the royals
It is a well known and well-published fact that the Queen asked her former PA, Samantha Cohen, to come out of retirement to teach Meghan the ways of the Royal world before she married Harry. Interestingly, Samantha Cohen quit after six months and is one of the 10 people accusing Meghan of bullying and will testify to the same. Also, the flower girl incident which has allegedly made Meghan cry: Kate advised that the flower girls should wear cotton slacks to protect their modesty but Meghan wanted the opposite. Clearly, Meghan rebuffed any help and wasn't ready to learn the ways of the Palace.

4) Mental Health
Harry has been getting private counselling since he was 12. So have other members of the family including Charles. Meghan could have availed to do the same but she didn't. Harry has been vocal about mental health but conveniently forgot to tell Meghan she can get private help like he and several other members of his family.

5) Passport and keys
Meghan travelled to NYC for her baby shower and Serena William's match. She travelled on private jets to private holidays. This is not possible without a passport. As for car keys- the senior royals are frequently seen driving around.

6) Racism
Meghan said there were several conversations about Archie's skin while Harry said there was one, even before he married. Oprah conveniently chose not to ask Harry about his past racist behaviours. While the racist claims may be true, it is uncontested and not the way it was shown in the interview. Either Harry or Meghan is lying as their versions don't match.

6) Headlines about Meghan in the British tabloids
Oprah didn't show the full headline, only part of it.
More about that here

7) Financial claims
Prince Charles provided Harry and Meghan funds throughout and only stopped when they left the monarchy because they don't work for the monarchy anymore as the monarch, above all, is a job.. You can't expect salaries when you don't even work for a company. Harry has his mother's inheritance though. Harry said he made the deal with Netflix and Spotify but conveniently forgot to mention their efforts to trademark the monarchy for financial gains or his pitching Meghan for Disney roles.

8) Meghan claims that she wasn't aware of who Harry or the RF were
Meghan had a blog prior to getting married and wrote extensively about the royal family, her admiration for them and Diana. It has been famously told by Meghan's friend that Meghan researched Diana's favourite perfume and wore the same for her first date with Harry. She was obsessed with Diana and read and re-read Diana's biography that was given to her by her friend.

Some other information
  1. Meghan threw Kate under the bus, again and again, even when it wasn't required. Kate was very close to Harry and their relationship started crumbling after Meghan came into Harry life. Prince William is believed to have advised Harry to take it slow with Meghan but Harry saw that as racist.
  2. Prince Charles walked Meghan down the aisle when her father was creating drama.
  3. Meghan sued the Mail on Sunday for leaking her letter to her father while letting her five friends go scot-free when they openly talked about the letter to the press even before her father did the same.
  4. Oprah didn't ask how they bought the $14 million mansions even before scoring all the deals.
  5. Meghan employs three PR firms, one of which represents the Clintons and the Obamas.
  6. Harry shut down Travelyst immediately before moving out of the RF. What happened to the funds there?
  7. Meghan created a huge row when the royal family did not allow her to accept free gift from designers. She happily accepted the infamous earring by the Saudi Prince who accepted to dismembering a journalist. Initially, she claimed she had no idea about it but was seen wearing it towards the end of her stay in RF.
  8. Meghan and Harry moved to LA for privacy instead of staying in Canada.
That's all I can write for now.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
So Anne, Edward and Sophie don't get full time protection, but that pair of twats think they're entitled :mad:

And those three do a vast amount of work, particularly Anne. I'd love to hear what she thinks about the whole thing, she is so blunt!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Iā€™ve known people who have fallen out with their own family and then tried to distance their spouse from theres so there was just them existing in this totally codependency, they ended up resenting each other a lot. So itā€™ll be interesting to see their next move after the baby is here and we are a few months down the line, will Harry still be in the spitting his dummy phase and lashing out his pent up frustrations against his father publicly, or will he have realised exactly what heā€™s done, seen through some things, and regret it. Time will tell.
I agree, I think a lot will happen after the birth of the baby. She'll soon have the two kids they said they'd have. She'll soon have the much-merchable baby girl. Pretty soon she'll turn the sex tap off and he won't know what he's done wrong. She's estranged from not one, not two, but three families - the Markles, Raglands and Windsors, and she'll be estranged from Harry soon enough. Emotionally, she can clearly turn on a sixpence with people. If she's done with you, that's it. I don't believe she is even attracted to him, certainly not in the way he seems to be enamoured of her. She is all he has out there in LA, and he will have soon served his purpose. I think he will end up broken but I DGAF.

Reactions: 32
Even people mingling with them would be a lot more cautious as they both seem to have a trumped up sense of self importance where they can just turn on you and accuse of saying something inappropriate
This will also keep the big names in Hollywood away from them. How can they trust her not to sell in secrets?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I hope this works. It is my first time posting. I had no intent on actually posting anything ... ever.

I live in South Africa and this came from what we would call main stream news. But I haven't seen the same cover in British news I have seen.

Is this true?

Edit... I know he left but that she dealt the death blow?

Reactions: 12
You know i feel a bit daft now for not fully realising how dangerous cuntface really is. I had her pegged as a delusional narc of course but I didn't think that she would ever attain the sort of power she now has.

She will be on a massive power trip now and think that she is untouchable. This will ultimately be her undoing. As soon as she starts dictating to the British people over our monarchy and our press people will rise up in disgust. Her downfall is coming and I pray that the press are all working together now against her.

Hopefully Harry the traitor will soon realise how we all feel (not just the wokerati on Twatter).

I so hate the pair of them!
No I don't think I realised quite how dangerous she is, and he is as well for being such a fool!

Her Douchness, knows all the right buttons to press, to sling mud, the ultimate mean girl.
Kate upset her years or months ago, so she is now being thrown under the cart. They had a squabble, both made each other cry, Catherine apologised ands sent flowers, Meghan apparently forgave her...but when she gets a chance to stick the knife in...she does....what a nasty witch she is!

She had an apparent breakdown in the morning of the day she went to see cirque de soleil, ( Im pretty sure she said clearly in the interview it was in the morning she spoke to Harry,) then she got up and went to Mayhew to cuddle the dogs, no sign of her in tears there, then home again to get ready to go out again in the evening.

She claims she wasnt protected.....and that nobody gave a newborn baby special protection. Can you imagine 2 armed policemen in a childs nursery, watching over him whilst Meghan is apparently breast feeding, watching the nanny give him his bath!
To go along with the seperate police protection of both parents. Paid for out of the taxes paid by British people!!

She claims the baby was subject to racist claims, although as she herself didnt hear them, she is just reporting hearsay as fact!

The poor dears, didnt get the chance to show Archie off to the press, on the steps of the hospital where he was born. But i thought that was because they wanted privacy and didnt use the same hospital as William and Catherine...

The lies just go on and on....

And then people believe her, as someone said to me this morning. Someone who was sympathetic towards Meghan,
Well she wouldnt go on a TV station and lie would she! So she has to be telling the truth!

She is so dangerous....!!

She has the audacity to complain about Piers Morgan, and get him sacked! Why isnt he entitled to his opinion? It isnt all about the world according to Ms Meghan Markle!

The pair of them make me so so angry

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope those bullied staff at BP come out and say publicly what she did and have proof.
I imagine if its more than a one off they'll have kept a log of the incidents. Maybe have recorded evidence.

Reactions: 10
fret not. Mine did as well. She is a fellow1st gen Merkin. best friends for 25+ years. Godmother to both my children. BAME. extremely professionallly and financially successful. Literally called me a "burden" as I am not BAME. It has taken 6 months of absolute grief but now I am good. I am following MY TRUTH (thanks megsy).
Jesus. Sorry, she sounds bleeping awful. Not BAME so can't be friends. The segregationist sentiments that come from some BAME make me wonder .. is that what you actually want?

Also, the SO OPPRESSED talk from someone who British society (or wherever) you live has obviously not stopped in any way from any kind of success. Reminds me of that twit Afua Hirsch, who manages to claim a society which pays her good money to go on the TV and talk utter crap about another race of people is somehow racist against her posh-born, privately-educated then Oxford-educated old arse! Also see: the miserable old cow Yasmin Alibi-Brown, who has made the most appalling racist and sexist statements on TV - her most famous being "I wish white men would become an extinct race" .. while married to a wealthy finance sector WHITE MAN who she divorced a black man to marry!

I sometimes wonder, do some people think everyone kisses your arse and you never have any being off with you in life or denying you things you want just because you're white? That white people never face personal and career rejection? Bullied? Mocked? Can't get in certain circles because their face doesn't fit or they don't have the right background? Don't get judged for everything from class, social status and basic looks? Have their dreams shattered?

And now we have a talentless 40 year-old washed up actress who is allowed to marry into old money and royalty, behaves like a piece of tit to everyone around her, lives in a giant mansion and never had to get up for work, and is now supposed to be an icon to the world because she's only half white and thus can claim oppression and get taken seriously by wealthy and privileged chip on shoulder BAMES and the dumbest of guilty whites. duck. Off. And. Die.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
***trigger warning - suicide***

Iā€™ll probably get lambasted for this but I can only go by my experiences.
Sadly, over the years, Iā€™ve had suicidal thoughts more times than Iā€˜d care to admit BUT, out of those myriad times, I have only (!) seriously considered acting upon it twice. On those 2 occasions I planned my method and here is why I donā€™t believe Meghan was seriously considering it.
On those 2 occasions I was waiting for my chance to be alone for a long enough period so that by the time I was found it would be too late to save me. I wasnā€™t saying to my family - ā€œplease donā€™t go out because I want to kill myselfā€, I wanted them to go out!

Look at Caroline Flack - she had people with her 24 hours a day and the second someone left her alone to get some groceries she sadly took her own life. She didnā€™t beg her friend not to go out, she wanted her to go out so she could be free of her demons. šŸ˜”

Iā€™m not saying Meghan didnā€™t have suicidal thoughts at all (we probably all have once in our life) but I donā€™t believe she would ever had seriously thought of going through with it.

Also a poster several threads back said that a suicidal person does NOT think they are a burden and that their family and friends would be better off without them. I disagree. Thatā€™s exactly what you DO think - you believe you are doing them a favour and theyā€™d be so much happier without you, a blessing even.
When you are in that frame of mind everything gets twisted, you donā€™t think youā€™ll be causing them pain, you think youā€™ll be relieving them of it.

As I said, this is only MY experience of it and others may have differing opinions.
Very brave of you to speak out and glad you are still around šŸ¤—

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh please, please, PLEASE let Melissa Toubati (sp?) sue them for defamation! That would be the answer to all our prayers šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™
You would have to establish a connection between Janina and Smegs AND that Smegs told her what to say.

Suspect even that dim bint isn't that dim - Janina however............

Reactions: 8
#QuestionsOprahForgot:

-The night MM was suicidal watching Cirque du Soleil at the Royal Albert in a blue sequin dress January 16th 2019. Was she really crying every time the lights went down because she was suicidal or because her and PH got booed when they were introduced?

-One month later, February 19th 2019, MM was seen all over New York with Marcus Anderson, Jessica and co, smiling, laughing, whooping it up. Was she still suicidal? If not why not, just one month later? What had changed? How did she achieve that trip if her passport had been taken away and she's been "locked up" and not allowed to leave home by the men in suits? How could she take a trip to New York but couldn't get to hospital to get help for her suicidal thoughts?

Reactions: 23
I hope this works. It is my first time posting. I had no intent on actually posting anything ... ever.

I live in South Africa and this came from what we would call main stream news. But I haven't seen the same cover in British news I have seen.

Is this true?

Edit... I know he left but that she dealt the death blow?
It looks like it:

Reactions: 7
So megsy has divided millions of people across continents, tried to take down the Royal family, got Pierce Morgan sacked.
She was arrogant enough to believe she could change the monarchy to the way she thought it should be and when that didn't work is trying her best to destroy them by writing a book, tattling on them and i don't think it'll stop there. She always has to have the last word and will be planning her next move in her ultimate goal to rid the UK of the monarchy and its centuries of history and traditions which she will view as old fashioned and unwoke. All the while aided and abetted by hairy the hostage šŸ”«šŸ—šŸ”
She'll be declared a hero of modern times, a hollyweird greta thunberg.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I agree, I think a lot will happen after the birth of the baby. She'll soon have the two kids they said they'd have. She'll soon have the much-merchable baby girl. Pretty soon she'll turn the sex tap off and he won't know what he's done wrong. She's estranged from not one, not two, but three families - the Markles, Raglands and Windsors, and she'll be estranged from Harry soon enough. Emotionally, she can clearly turn on a sixpence with people. If she's done with you, that's it. I don't believe she is even attracted to him, certainly not in the way he seems to be enamoured of her. She is all he has out there in LA, and he will have soon served his purpose. I think he will end up broken but I DGAF.
One of the body language videos said that she was emotionally detached from him throughout the video ... whereas he was completely turned towards her. No mirroring of each other at all. I think he is already broken .

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.