Harry and Meghan #70 Two weddings, lots of lies, someone's telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am afraid I think so too.That is probably why Harry said it would cause too much devastation if they revealed who said it.
However,I do not trust either of them not to reveal who said it if they are thwarted and frustrated even more.
Ahem what? Charles was reportedly one of the ones who was most taken with her. He walked her down the aisle. He is not a racist.

Sorry no. They didn’t reveal it because no one said it, at least not in the way they suggested ie him being of mixed heritage was the reason he wasn’t getting a title. They would face a lawsuit. Would cause too much devastation!? Why bring it up at all then, and just leave it dangling ready for people to speculate ..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That weather bloke does pipe up a lot for a weather presenter I recall him doing the same about the police stopping black people in London a few years back Micheal Fish would never of done that 😂 😂
Or Wincey Wills!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Race is biological, that’s a fact. CRT is just another ideological Marxist theory, the true nature of that line of thought (authoritarianism) is that you either agree with it, or you’re the enemy! This is where cancel culture emanates from.
I feel your pain, I studied law at uni, a few of the newer/younger lecturers were very keen on the pushing of CRT! I rolled my eyes and took it with a large pinch of salt!

Why can’t we have balanced and opposing views, what’s wrong with that, why must be all bow down to the altar of wokeness?!
It’s frightening and sickening at the same time. I often think to myself, why didn’t it happen the other way around? The answer is, people who reject wokeness are more intelligent, have better critical faculties and value our free western world.
Its as though these people want to live in a communist state with censored literature and art, an erased history and no free speech. In my opinion that means you have a screw loose, it’s not progressive at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Essentially the statement from the palace says:

"H and M had many privileges, but they expected more and were unhappy." (the bit about they were saddened to hear etc)

"Not everything they said is true / had really happened as they describe it" (the recollections that might vary)

"We forgive them and are the bigger person" (will always be much loved)

Kind of like Michele Obama said: "If they go low, we go high"

• Heart
Reactions: 32
There is supposed to be a new centre/ right news channel coming , I hope him, Eamonn and Ruth can present on that .
That would be brilliant! Plenty of un PC jokes please and no shouty racists like munroe bergdorf or this idiot Shola who I cannot watch because I’ll burst a blood vessel.

Reactions: 16
The Obamas haven’t tweeted have they? Really thought they were #teamqueen

Reactions: 5
CONSPIRACY THEORY
THOUGHT:

Okay. I know this is waaaay out there.
I was reading Daily Mail comments...
AND
This popped in my mind:

Meghan’s Dad called out Harry about Nazi outfit and not taking good care of Meghan (his little girl), she was suicidal and Harry did not seek out help.

The DM comments mentioned, getting ready for the Harry divorce.

Soooo, what if.

The Big Con!
Meghan is not as estranged from her Dad as it appears.

Big money:
Divorce
Blackmail Royal Family, release name plus more on racism. “The interview was just a teaser, I have so much more. And you saw what that one little interview did, PAY UP.” (Meghan)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I want to stick in a complaint about her too. Vile harpy. What ye saying in complaint?
Absolutely vile, aggressive, racist woman, constantly shouting, not letting anyone else speak, address any of the points made, laughing and smirking away that a 99 year old man (Prince Philip) is in hospital etc etc. Made for very uncomfortable viewing and she should not be allowed on TV. She is unable to be objective and also has 2 copies of her own book very prominently displayed without the product placement symbol being used, which was clear advertising.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Im tired of seeing all the posts feeling sorry for her because of her mental health ect. Noone gives a tit when I put stuff up about mental health on my social media but were all meant to bow down and feel sorry for some narsasstic actress?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes and the worst part is, she’s allowed to because critical race theorists have redefined the word. Apparently black people cant be racist because they don’t have the structural power. That means precisely bleeping nothing, more unfounded word salad from woke twats. Not entirely sure what hardships munroe faces as a model and influencer who regularly is invited on mainstream tv to espouse her woke disgusting rhetoric.
How does that mean “nothing” when it’s true. I feel like people seem to forget how racism started and how black people ended up in the UK in the first place. A black person can discriminate against a white person, of course they can, which is wrong and shouldn’t be tolerated - but in terms of having the necessary structural resources to oppress them, no they can’t. Black women experience medical racism because studies and research don’t include them as subjects. Historically black women’s bodies were used as Guinea pigs for medical trials and inflicted with pain without anaesthetic (see J. Marion Sims), under the notion that their pain tolerance was higher. This is still shown today, one example being how bw are 5x more likely to die during pregnancy and this not being a concern for anyone in parliament despite the report producing the same conclusions year on year. I think it’s very unkind and hurtful to say what you’ve said

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Most residents of Australia are decendents of the UK. They have allegiance to Our Queen and always will have.
Interestingly enough, the word going around during the lead up to the referendum, was that it was supported by the descendants of British and Irish settlers. The ones who wanted Australia to remain with the Queen as head of state were said to be to be non-British post-World War II settlers, who came from countries that had suffered under the war or had a fairly turbulent political history, and saw Australia's political stability as a result of the monarchy.

Whether that is true or not, I don't know, but that is just what was reported in the papers.

I probably belong to what could be said to be an older generation, and my perception is that the monarchy is seen largely as a chance to frock up during a royal visit, or participate in the Commonwealth games – which would still happen even if we were a republic.

Although, I must admit I thought the Cosgroves were lovely as GG and First Lady, but that's because I think the Cosgroves are lovely.

Reactions: 4
I think the hate directed at Meghan was probably more at her being a brash American rather than race. Her coming over here expecting 5 star Hollywood treatment. Of course she’s going to want out when she can’t have it all. I know she is black but she’s whiter than me and I’m pale as anything. I don’t believe it’s race I think it’s her manipulative personality that people see through and don’t like.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s frightening and sickening at the same time. I often think to myself, why didn’t it happen the other way around? The answer is, people who reject wokeness are more intelligent, have better critical faculties and value our free western world.
Its as though these people want to live in a communist state with censored literature and art, an erased history and no free speech. In my opinion that means you have a screw loose, it’s not progressive at all.
Exactly, there’s a complete lack of critical thinking. The trouble is they’ve been taught WHAT to think, not HOW to think. I just don’t understand why they adore communism so, it’s really unfathomable! They should go and live in China for a trial period, see how they enjoy the 24/7 surveillance, re-education camps and overall oppression of free thought!

I completely agree with you, brainwashed, with a side of screw loose!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ahem what? Charles was reportedly one of the ones who was most taken with her. He walked her down the aisle. He is not a racist.

Sorry no. They didn’t reveal it because no one said it, at least not in the way they suggested ie him being of mixed heritage was the reason he wasn’t getting a title. They would face a lawsuit. Would cause too much devastation!? Why bring it up at all then, and just leave it dangling ready for people to speculate ..
I think they were insinuating it was him. Most of Harry's issues appeared to be with his dad. If it's not a lie and something was said, even if they've got butt-hurt (always wanted to use that phrase) over a trivial comment, they left little doubt in my mind they meant him.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.