Harry and Meghan #70 Two weddings, lots of lies, someone's telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is supposed to be a new centre/ right news channel coming , I hope him, Eamonn and Ruth can present on that .
Yes I hope so too. We can all see where this is going and truth and professional people who have worked their way up will prevail .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it's funny that while Meg and Harry were making their their drama on TV with millions watching, suckering in the US like it was some big soap opera the actual royal family just continued quietly doing business as usual. Prince Charles visited an NHS popup centre where I think the focus was on encouraging ethnic groups to have the vaccine...So there he is talking to people of colour about the issues with race and vaccination. Actions speak louder than words. The royal family won't be suckered into the big drama people want

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I dont know what everyone's saying about us youngens falling for their tit - I'm 21 and think they're a pair of what freda says!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I am begining to belive that smegs mother actully coached them re the mentle health stuff

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was taught critical race theory and intersectionality as hard facts on my uni course. I graduated in 2020. It’s a disease. One of my lecturers genuinely said, and I’m paraphrasing, white people have to work hard to dismantle their learned biases. Ugh I want to be sick even thinking about it. Is there any hope for society? Will this tit end and we can all just be normal, get along and stop whinging about imaginary bigotry?
Race is biological, that’s a fact. CRT is just another ideological Marxist theory, the true nature of that line of thought (authoritarianism) is that you either agree with it, or you’re the enemy! This is where cancel culture emanates from.
I feel your pain, I studied law at uni, a few of the newer/younger lecturers were very keen on the pushing of CRT! I rolled my eyes and took it with a large pinch of salt!

Why can’t we have balanced and opposing views, what’s wrong with that, why must be all bow down to the altar of wokeness?!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I read somewhere that the wedding disagreement between Meghan and Kate centered around Kate's concern that Charlotte's dress was hemmed too short. exposing her undergarments. The little girl was three years old at the time, and Kate is going to protect her of course....hence the request for tights or a longer hem. I think Meghan really feels hostile towards William and Kate's children because they outrank her.....Meghan is really unhinged.
The RF probably considers Meghan to be a danger to them.
I went and found a picture. She looks v sweet, the dress is definitely long enough to protect her modesty, it was mid calf for little girl. But she has no tights on and her shoes probably did hurt her feet after a while. The official photo, if you zoom on William Catherine and Charlotte they all look a bit off. George is beaming his head off. Also given she had given birth 3 weeks before DoC was a trooper.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What is it with her and letters - letters to all the royals to say she's there and willing to do any jobs they want her to do, letter to her father, little notes and letters to her friends, letters to the royal family asking them to protect Harry - does anyone really write all these letters these days? :m
She wants to turn her life into a soap opera. We already have the rich man and his mean family, mean father, evil sister... Waiting for some memory loss, quick romance with the brother of the rich kid, her real father appears, who is a billionaire by the way...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No, because the woke brigade are now in influential positions in the church, judiciary etc....it will get worse.

I see that there are now call on Twitter for Piers to be replaced by a woman like Dr Shola......
🤮 If Dr Shola was given the gig they would lose millions of viewers and the programme would end up being cancelled.

People keep forgetting the silent majority in this country. Outside of the main UK cities the majority of the population are white British and generally not very woke. Not everyone holds the same views as the people shrieking on Twitter and I'm betting that the vast majority would back the Queen.

Polls are also generally irrelevant as they are tiny snapshots and usually not indicative of the general population. The most annoying thing is that we are actually all being dictated to by a minority.

The figures on ethnicity are from the government website:
  • according to the 2011 Census, the total population of England and Wales was 56.1 million, and 86.0% of the population was White
  • people from Asian ethnic groups made up the second largest percentage of the population (at 7.5%), followed by Black ethnic groups (at 3.3%), Mixed/Multiple ethnic groups (at 2.2%) and Other ethnic groups (at 1.0%)
  • among the specific ethnic groups, people from the White British ethnic group made up the largest percentage of the population (at 80.5%), followed by Other White (4.4%) and Indian (2.5%)
  • from 2001 to 2011, the percentage of the population of England and Wales that was White British decreased from 87.4% to 80.5%, while the Other White group saw the largest increase in their share of the population, from 2.6% to 4.4%
  • the percentage of the population from a Black African background doubled from 0.9% in 2001 to 1.8% in 2011

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'd prefer Paxman
As would I! I can see it now... “..So Megan, I’ll ask you again, was it before, during, of after your pregnancy that these conversation were had..” I ask as there are a number of inconsistencies (lies) within your story! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyway think perhaps the Palace don't know who made the comment about Archie's skin... Maybe the comment was so innocuous as part of a wider conversation it didn't really mean anything to whomever said it?

Reactions: 14
I am afraid I think so too.That is probably why Harry said it would cause too much devastation if they revealed who said it.
However,I do not trust either of them not to reveal who said it if they are thwarted and frustrated even more.
Maybe they know whatever was said wasn't meant in the way they're trying to insinuate so by naming the person gives them the right of reply which probably wouldn't fit with their narrative and 'truth'.

Reactions: 6
So want to post this on my Facebook feed; but I have so many friends who belived Meghan’s sh1te
Do it, go on... be a rebel! I definitely going straight on my Instagram stories, duck em! Thank you for the pic!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gutted Piers is gone! He’s a twit but the only one saying what we are all thinking with regards to this on ITV. All the rest of the presenters barely have an opinion and never really question their guests. He was the only one willing to say how it really is, even though he’s a hypocrite (hacking phone scandal being only one of his disgusting acts)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hes an idiot. Just want to move from the weather to the celeb world. He was given credence today to incite Piers...
Much like Richie Anderson on Radio 2, started as traffic reporter on the Ken Bruce show....

Reactions: 3
I’m not a massive Cambridge fan - think they have a history of being idle and work shy - don’t @ me as the kids say. They are finally getting into the swing of it. The kids are v sweet, but most kids are. And for everyone who says she is a full time mum, so many full time mums also do a job, and she has a very long standing nanny - so she must be a reasonable boss because Norlands could go wherever they wanted and she has been with them for years. I only really like Brenda, Annie, Zara and Camilla. Think they could be a laugh. The men are generally drips. But they are our royals to take the piss out of. America has their chance and threw them out with the tea so they can butt out.

Reactions: 18
I'm not sure if I can say this here, I'm no royalist, I don’t think the RF are saints and don't much care for Harry or Meghan, TBH prior to this interview I thought them both inoffensive... but what baffles me is that people are just taking this interview as gospel? When the pair of them made a conscious decision to leave the RF, when they chose to reveal this on a talk show so very sensationalised. I’m thinking specifically of a clip I saw online where one minute it was ‘ah, they didn't give Archie a title‘ and the next ‘there were concerns about the baby’s skin colour’ basically implying the decision was racially charged when, as far as I know, it’s not? And it’s something to do with the lineage of Archie compared to William/Will’s kids or something like that? (See I told you I’m no royalist)

As for the racist comments I don’t disbelieve them TBH but can’t help but think this is one side of a story being broadcast and, as I said, being broadcast on a v sensationalised talk show, with the comments said by someone who‘s made a career out of being on camera. It doesn’t sit right w/ me that they’re just being believed just w/ the click of a finger. It’ll be interesting to watch the aftermath of it all

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.