Harry and Meghan #70 Two weddings, lots of lies, someone's telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
M must be spitting feathers in the Montecito mansion and throwing her priceless Vera Wang Wedgewood plates at Harry and screaming at him. Bet she was hoping for a defensive statement from the BP so she could fire another claim that they’re ‘smearing’ her but now the heck does one respond to that statement??! There is nothing for the press or anyone to dissect in terms of output from the RF which means the press can continue to look into H&M’s claims and who knows what other skeletons they’ll find 🤣
H, M - you’re no longer relevant. While some of the world may think the world of you post interview it won’t be long before they realise that everything you go for is a vanity project and all about you, you, you. Time you started looking for a proper job and prove to everyone how you’re just tit at everything you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Out of interest (too much lockdown time on my hands), I watched the engagement interview again this afternoon. In it Meghan says she’s met some of Diana’s friends, including Julia. Now if this was Julia Samuel, Diana’s therapist, how can she claim she had no support or help with her mental health issues? She had her very own therapist on tap - didn’t she?
This is just one of the problems of the many statements she said , so she really didn’t have access to mental health support at all? But couldn’t Harry arranged a private therapist ? Theres so many follow on questions to what shes said. Was it really worth going so publicly about these issues.

Reactions: 16
Didn’t Thomas Markle say on GMB he will post things in the paper until they speak to him and when they speak to him that’s when he will stop ? I’m sure he said something like that.

I think he should release the letter that will get their attention, some journalist must be on this now to get this letter from him.

WHERE'S The second part of the letter Thomas Markle spoke about....??? Your Majesty get it now ....please theres a message there... Next Clue to this Narcissistic MeGhan....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Think ITV will be wheeling out Richard Madeley tomorrow morning as he has done holiday cover before.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ugh! Once again so sorry From the USA. Can't believe some of our "politicians" and particularly our President weighing in on something they obviously know so little about, and have no business interfering in. It's all about me too me too me too... This is where we are right now in the USA. Many will feel very foolish when the truth is known.
Brenda should train the new corgi pups to tit on Biden's shoes if he pops in for tea. He's so dozey I doubt he'd even move out of the way, silly old git.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Actually quite annoyed Piers has played into her hands there by resigning, everyone else is so far up their backsides publicly it’s nauseating! We are still in the throes of the pandemic and we actually needed someone who was holding the govt to account, but it’s been completely overshadowed by the pity party of those two brats, I hope they just go away now disappear into their fantasyland, but there’ll be no chance of that!
Wait till Piers appears on GB news and god knows what additional stuff he’ll spew about her. It’s not over yet M, it could very well be the beginning of the TV network from hell for you.

• Heart
I bet when Biden comes for the g20 summit in the summer he wil be sucking up to The Queen.

That’s if she invites him to BP.
Brenda should train the new corgi pups to tit on Biden's shoes if he pops in for tea. He's so dozey I doubt he'd even move out of the way, silly old git.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
[

Just to throw a grenade into the issue - if Harry's mental health is that bad, how was he allowed into the army, let alone in Afghanistan and be a Captain leading other men? It wouldn't happen. He could cope with the click of a camera as it brought everything back to him but was quite happy in a war zone with guns and bullets going off all over the place! :m
There’s been comments over the years by soldiers who were also deployed in Afghanistan that Harry was well protected and was never in any danger (basically kept in the safe zones).

I would not be surprised if this has been a big PR stunt for Piers.

He was contracted to GMB for another couple of years I believe but wanted to leave to join GB News.

So he cooked up a plan to cross the line so he’d get fired/released early and be free to go.

GB have just announced news of ‘surprising new hires’ is coming soon.
Yup, that’s exactly what my very smart and sensible husband said. Just a PR stunt for Piers.

Reactions: 11
The general rhetoric I’ve heard is that people believe them and feel bad for them but they have left now and it’s time to move past being a victim now. Honestly part of the problem is that they got married before agreeing in which country to live in. Someone always has to surrender when deciding where you want to raise your kids.
Yes get on with the fabulous private life, you gave so much up for.

Reactions: 7
those little girls must have had blisters by the end. Kate would have known this having attended numerous British weddings where flower girls are the norm (in the US it is Bridesmaids rather than flower girls). Megsy wouldn't have known this and doesn't take advice from anyone. I genuinely do not believe that it was Megsy who cried. Someone else MUST have been in the rooom when all of this was going down. Time to hear from the eye witnesses!!

_20210310_080346.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Can we take bets on the colour of the new fulltime presenter, my guess it will be BAME.
My moneys on Alison Hammond because she is such a great presenter and so successful since taking over from Ruth and Eammon. ahem

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm sorry Piers has left, I've never been a fan of his but we were on the same page where Meagain was concerned.

I wish a profiler would look at the interview and publish the results, not Judy James a proper one who can analyze micro-expressions.

From the bits I've seen neither of them was compelling and Haribaldi is even faking his speech pattern. I hate when people do that.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.