Harry and Meghan #70 Two weddings, lots of lies, someone's telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster here. I find it so difficult to believe MM would have been denied help for mental health treatment. I find it even more shocking that Harry wouldn’t press the issue further at the time. Didn’t he participate in the Heads Together campaign with Wills and Kate on mental heath services and emphasised it’s okay to get help? But they couldn’t just pick up the phone and make an appointment themselves? Why even ask permission for that? She did manage to organise all her own private doctors for her pregnancy outside of the palace did she not? Why not now? And they have a history of flaunting palace rules and norms when it suits, but when her life is said to be on the line and were told “no help” M & H said “okay” and complied with palace wishes?
...........My guess- she asked for something impossibly specific like Diana’s former therapist “because only they would understand” and was told that wasn’t feasible or necessary and spun that into “I was denied support”.

Reactions: 25
Jeremy Paxman would be ideal - he takes no crap, asks the questions the public want answers to and doesn't push his own agenda. And he is relentless and thorough when it comes to sniffing out bullshit.

Oprah (as someone else said) is probably tiptoeing around Harry and Meghan so she nabs the divorce interview. I was totally unimpressed with this soft-soap approach of hers - as I learnt very little new from the "bombshell interview" except vague recollections with no context or names, all served with a huge dollop of privileged self-pity. Not forgetting Meghan's "look at me" hand superglued to her pregnant stomach, as ever.

I'd imagine Harry and Meghan had long conversations before an interview was even mooted as an idea - though, if they did extensive preparation and coached one another, their stories didn't always match.

As for Piers, I think it was only a matter of time before he pissed someone off enough to warrant a sacking or a resignation (take your pick). I hate to think of anyone being #cancelled for not parroting the woke narrative, but on the other hand he was deep in on the phone hacking scandal, so I'll shed no tears for him.
Ooh maybe Eamonn!! He cannot stand the gruesome twosome. Though I am guessing Adil ray for a bit of diversity 😔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This is going to derail the chat away from Meghan and Harry but the Piers Morgan thing is a really sad indictment of society. You have someone like this jumped up, incredibly privileged, arrogant and yes, RACIST twit Munroe Bergdorf allowed on GMB to spread utter vitriol about whites, that’s all fine. But piers dares challenge Meghan and suggest it’s not a race issue- sacked or forced to quit.
She's a racist piece of tit. End of.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
What a horrible horrible mess!

Race card pulled
Mental health card pulled
Oprah grinning all the way to the bank

Leaving behind a grenaded British Royal family headed by an elderly woman in her 90s whose husband is currently in hospital with heart issues
And Harry and Meghan grinning happily under their tree in California.

Australia are actively talking about leaving the commonwealth!
The British press and parliament are asking for answers to counter the idea of our future kings being racist.
Australia is always actively talking about becoming a republic, not leaving the Commonwealth. We had a referendum about it in the 90s. Every time a Labor government gets back in the conversation starts up again.

Reactions: 10
I want to stick in a complaint about her too. Vile harpy. What ye saying in complaint?
I complained yesterday. She was rude, shouting, offensive. She wouldn't let anyone speak. She was very rude about Prince Philip and the Queen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
That weather bloke does pipe up a lot for a weather presenter I recall him doing the same about the police stopping black people in London a few years back Micheal Fish would never of done that 😂 😂
Hes an idiot. Just want to move from the weather to the celeb world. He was given credence today to incite Piers...

Reactions: 16
Also regarding she went for help and they said no...well everyone knows the royals have their own private Doctor so why didnt she go and see them?

If Piers has left does that mean we will get the dreadful Ben shephard or even worse Dermot O Leary?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Piers you were just Collateral damage in this today....no doubt you will move on to better things ...😇😂...Of course there will be casualties... Can't wait now... let the games have begin.... OUR QUEEN will never lose the battle ... trust me... She has only just started... their turn !
There is supposed to be a new centre/ right news channel coming , I hope him, Eamonn and Ruth can present on that .

Reactions: 13
Just saying, if my brother's fairly new girlfriend started snapping photos of my kids in a private setting without my knowledge, I'd have gone through her, never mind being the Cambs. If this is true, TeamKate on this one.
I read somewhere that the wedding disagreement between Meghan and Kate centered around Kate's concern that Charlotte's dress was hemmed too short. exposing her undergarments. The little girl was three years old at the time, and Kate is going to protect her of course....hence the request for tights or a longer hem. I think Meghan really feels hostile towards William and Kate's children because they outrank her.....Meghan is really unhinged.
The RF probably considers Meghan to be a danger to them.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
That weather bloke does pipe up a lot for a weather presenter I recall him doing the same about the police stopping black people in London a few years back Micheal Fish would never of done that 😂 😂
He does doesn't he? tell us the weather and piss off!

• Haha
  • Heart
they didn’t say she was in labour at the time the statement was released. They put out a statement saying she had gone into labour earlier that day.

Which is madness in itself. Why didn’t the statement just say the baby had been born?
To try and make it sound like she was actually going to give birth....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Her weird complaint about Archie not getting a title is telling....

"Meghan: Archie's title was not royal family's "right to take away"

Is she daft? It is exactly their's to takeaway. Does she honestly not get that.
Yup. It wasn't even "taken away" it just wasn't given by his great granny - because guess what? She does have the right to issue Letters Patent or not.

If she had granted one and then a few months later co incidentally decided to slim down everyone's titles and remove it ala Carl Gustav it would still be her right.

They could have used the Earldom or Lord Archie if it really twisted her knickers but that wasn't the story they wanted told at the time about how effing normal they wanted him to be.

Reactions: 9
Most residents of Australia are decendents of the UK. They have allegiance to Our Queen and always will have.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The thing is if the royals came out and denied the racism claim the Sussex might hit back and name the one who said it. So the royals wont want to risk that (depending on who said it)

Reactions: 5
She's a racist piece of tit. End of.
Yes and the worst part is, she’s allowed to because critical race theorists have redefined the word. Apparently black people cant be racist because they don’t have the structural power. That means precisely bleeping nothing, more unfounded word salad from woke twats. Not entirely sure what hardships munroe faces as a model and influencer who regularly is invited on mainstream tv to espouse her woke disgusting rhetoric.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also regarding she went for help and they said no...well everyone knows the royals have their own private Doctor so why didnt she go and see them?

If Piers has left does that mean we will get the dreadful Ben shephard or even worse Dermot O Leary?
that weather guy.......what’s his face 😆

The thing is if the royals came out and denied the racism claim the Sussex might hit back and name the one who said it. So the royals wont want to risk that (depending on who said it)
charles - next king
william - next king 2.0

their hands were tied.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Just posting this here, hadn’t seen it before, it makes total sense now. Ultimately I think the Queen knows how damaged he is and has been ‘managing’ his reactions but couldn’t manage it any longer.

• Heart
  • Haha

Just posting this here, hadn’t seen it before, it makes total sense now. Ultimately I think the Queen knows how damaged he is and has been ‘managing’ his reactions but couldn’t manage it any longer.
This really sheds some light. They accommodated Meghan because they just wanted Harry to be happy, and what did the hideous couple do in return?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I mentioned some time ago that I wished MI6 could pick Harry up and "rescue him"
Maybe that’s what “the family will address these matters privately” means in the statement?! A bit like when your kids do or say something really naughty when out in public out and you say “We’ll talk about this when we get home.” Like...christ......remembering my Mum say that still puts the fear of god into me and I’m 41 🤣 Maybe Harry read it the same like “Awww duck😳😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.