Harry and Meghan #70 Two weddings, lots of lies, someone's telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me I'm not the only one whose heart is breaking for the Queen? I may just have had a bit of a misty eye 😔
duck me I just edited that because I accidentally put 'isn't' instead of 'is' 🤪🤦‍♀️

I hope you weren't all agreeing with what I put first 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
When Meghan leaves him, and she will eventually leave him when he's served his purpose, will the royal family welcome him back with open arms or are the bridges well and truly burnt?
Of course they will. Every statement says they love Harry. Theyre just biding their time till the narc discards him.

Divorce in about 2 years. Meghan is going to be so jealous and Harry so sad when they are excluded from the Jubilee etc celebrations. They don’t even have any interesting content for a fly on the wall documentary like the Kardashians.

I think Harry is trying to be a film producer and she is trying to be Goop.
An $14m with a mortgage is going to require some serious wedge.

I think she’ll get regular payments for the mortgage as part of her settlement and maintenance for the 2 kids. New title Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, as long as she keeps her trap shut about Harry and the RF.
Harry will go back to being known Prince Harry. Will spend most of his time in Africa Doing charity work and conservation. Archie and sis will spend half the holidays in the U.K. and finally get to know their cousins.

Reactions: 17
Everybody is feeling that statement

I love that they are not addressing them Duke/Duchess of Sussex.
(Yeh I know it's probably a tactic to come across more familial rather than cold titles, but it's still satisfying 😁)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Well those who support her should bugger off to America, if they don't like the RF anymore
I agree. I hate how even politicians are involved. I agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they don't have to shove them down everyone's throats. Silence should not equate to guilt. Surely everyone is entitled to having the option of not wanting to discuss it out in the open...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd prefer Paxman
Jeremy Paxman would be ideal - he takes no crap, asks the questions the public want answers to and doesn't push his own agenda. And he is relentless and thorough when it comes to sniffing out bullshit.

Oprah (as someone else said) is probably tiptoeing around Harry and Meghan so she nabs the divorce interview. I was totally unimpressed with this soft-soap approach of hers - as I learnt very little new from the "bombshell interview" except vague recollections with no context or names, all served with a huge dollop of privileged self-pity. Not forgetting Meghan's "look at me" hand superglued to her pregnant stomach, as ever.

I'd imagine Harry and Meghan had long conversations before an interview was even mooted as an idea - though, if they did extensive preparation and coached one another, their stories didn't always match.

As for Piers, I think it was only a matter of time before he pissed someone off enough to warrant a sacking or a resignation (take your pick). I hate to think of anyone being #cancelled for not parroting the woke narrative, but on the other hand he was deep in on the phone hacking scandal, so I'll shed no tears for him.

Reactions: 9
Do we think Susana will walk to back him up I know they played up to not getting on etc but that was all for show
Reid and that god awful Garraway one are left 😂
moment of silence for ITV and GMB. and we thought the RF would be the only casualty of Markle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ugh! Once again so sorry From the USA. Can't believe some of our "politicians" and particularly our President weighing in on something they obviously know so little about, and have no business interfering in. It's all about me too me too me too... This is where we are right now in the USA. Many will feel very foolish when the truth is known.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Her weird complaint about Archie not getting a title is telling....

"Meghan: Archie's title was not royal family's "right to take away"

Is she daft? It is exactly their's to takeaway. Does she honestly not get that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Piers you were just Collateral damage in this today....no doubt you will move on to better things ...😇😂...Of course there will be casualties... Can't wait now... let the games have begin.... OUR QUEEN will never lose the battle ... trust me... She has only just started... their turn !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That weather bloke does pipe up a lot for a weather presenter I recall him doing the same about the police stopping black people in London a few years back Micheal Fish would never of done that 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just dropping in whilst I catch up on 34 pages 😂

I am in my late 20s, and obviously it’s clear I am not a fan of either Harry or Meghan. None of my close friends have time for them, my family chat is full of disbelief that they would do this to the Queen and even my ultra feminist neighbour says ‘that Markle woman needs taken down a peg or two’.

The Noisy woke warriors are just loud mouths.

• Heart
We really need an eye roll emoji.

There is one plus point to this awful man. I honestly had no idea I had psychic powers, but I can predict everything he says! I'm feeling very confident about the Euromillions lottery draw tonight. 🤩
Scobie really is a perfect avatar for Meghan Markle. The vanity and attendant insecurity, causing him to mangle his face until he looks like a melted plastic plate. The cheesy, horrible writing. The career in 'journalism' that's about as impressive as Meg's acting CV. The pretence at being interested in kindness when in reality he's a nasty little viper perfectly willing to use Mean Girls style tactics on others. A phoney, superficial bleep with delusions of grandeur.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Did Meg said that she wrote a letter to BP to save (give security) H&Son? Or I just dreamed. Does this mean there is an other letter to leak?
What is it with her and letters - letters to all the royals to say she's there and willing to do any jobs they want her to do, letter to her father, little notes and letters to her friends, letters to the royal family asking them to protect Harry - does anyone really write all these letters these days? :m

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've reported the shouty witch to Ofcom and ASA
I've had to leap frog onto more relevant and updated pages on here as I would never catch up due to work. Please can you share a link and I will report x

Reactions: 2
Am also a victim of wokeness in my own home... daughters aged 24 and almost 22... so bored with the whole bloody thing! sympathies to all those of you also afflicted.
I just saw someone say this on Twitter about Markle & I think it’s a perfect summation:

“She has ENORMOUS self belief but no self awareness to balance that. I was very surprised by her childlike performance during the interview which flagged up a mixture of unintelligence, ego and penchant for theatrical drama which combined and in ANY situation would cause conflict”

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.