Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Farringdon

So the night she told Harry she felt suicidal he told her she should stay at home.
She then said she couldn't be left at alone as she didn't know what she would do.
Surely, if she felt that bad they could have cancelled and stayed home together? If they both felt that bad? There is no way, when I have personally felt like that, I could have glammed up and gone to the Royal Albert Hall, couldn't even drag myself to Tesco.
When the lights went down she sat there weeping??
There must have been a make up artist in the box with them then because she certainly didn't look like she had been crying.
"If" she felt that bad, why the hell did Harry not get her out of there??
She chose this night in particular for a strategic reason.

the night she supposedly was forced to go out, she is surprisingly specific in contrast to the rest of the interview which is veryvague.

The night in question was at the royal Albert hall in Jan 2019, to see cirque Soleil. She was wearing a navy sequin dress. It was notable because Meghan and Harry were booed and heckled by the crowd (YouTube evidence of this exist).

Meghan is trying to guilt and shame (classic narc tactic) the people who booed her, so they don’t ever do it again.

I cannot stress enough what a commonplace, narc tactic this is.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Doc

VIP Member
He comes across as so unlikable. Far from the cheeky Prince of yesteryear, he’s a spoilt, privileged whingebag.

• Heart

RDay

Chatty Member
So the night she told Harry she felt suicidal he told her she should stay at home.
She then said she couldn't be left at alone as she didn't know what she would do.
Surely, if she felt that bad they could have cancelled and stayed home together? If they both felt that bad? There is no way, when I have personally felt like that, I could have glammed up and gone to the Royal Albert Hall, couldn't even drag myself to Tesco.
When the lights went down she sat there weeping??
There must have been a make up artist in the box with them then because she certainly didn't look like she had been crying.
"If" she felt that bad, why the hell did Harry not get her out of there??

• Heart

Blizzie

Watching from Ireland... and the Oscar goes to Oprah for pretending these questions were not rehearsed!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She has no relationship with her own family so she was damned if Harry was going to have any with his. She destroyed his family ties because she didn’t have any herself. For someone who lost his mother so young, it should have been a priority to her to keep his family as close to him as possible. They’re all he has ever known and all he has ever had. But she doesn’t care about any of that. She has destroyed everything he has ever known. And he is an even bigger fool for not seeing right through it

• Heart
  • Sad

H96

I honestly feel so bad for the Queen. After dedicating her full life to this country. The longest-reigning monarch ever. Look at what her own grandson and his cunt of a gold digger has done to her and now those backwards Americans are going to be dragging her too. It’s actually upset me.

• Heart

Good Egg

VIP Member
“I just love rescuing”. So you see Harry as a victim who needs rescuing-classic Narc trait!

• Haha
  • Sick

Sick of the bs

As an independent woman wouldn't you get your own help? Like she got her own...birthing team (not sure what else to call it)

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Saying W and PC are trapped? How dare he speak for them, invading their privacy. How about they are putting duty first. Remember that 4 letter word H? Duty

Sorry thread had closed so I've copied and pasted a reply.

When someone talks about their suicidal feelings, it’s a bit of a conversation stopper and not something you can easily disprove. Even to challenge it feels a bit queasy. However I do note that although Meghan felt suicidal 5 months into her pregnancy and was denied residential treatment in a facility, one month later she was jetting off to NYC for her baby shower beaming from ear to ear so seemed to have recovered somewhat. Sorry if someone’s already made this point, the thread moves too fast!

And the fact Oprah let them get away with floating racism from the RF about Archie’s skin colour without delving into context etc is appalling. Also no questions about Meghan's family or her staff leaving in droves (as was known about at the time of the interview) does suggest it wasn’t exactly no-holds barred. 🙄
Im not sure if you're UK based but just want to point out that she was never denied residential treatment. She talked to someone she knew a psychotherapist.
However it is unlikely she would have had residential treatment because unless she was a clear and present risk to herself or others she would have likely been treated as an outpatient if she had gone the NHS route.
Some people with suicidal ideation function. And can function reasonably well. But if there was that level of concern I agree can't see her jetting off a month later for fun and frolics unaccompanied.
She wasn't denied anything for mental health care.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

rowenagal

Chatty Member
I wish ALL the Press would just completely blank them. No pics, no stories, nothing whatsoever. No adding fuel to the fire.

And if anything ever happens, I think it was Ms Cuntmarkle, in the Conservatory, with the Candlestick :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Long time lurker - hello everyone, my god Henry is an absolute arsehole. I hope the ‘institution’ strips them of every title they have. I’m furious on the queens behalf. What a pair of entitled twats 😳

• Heart
  • Haha

Yellowfairy

It's hard to feel sorry and have sympathy for two millionaires who are complaining about how hard their life is while being interviewed by a billionaire.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I'm off to watch Lady C on YouTube who has just put up her 'dissection' of the interview. Can't wait, suggest you all join me.

• Heart

Campagne

VIP Member
So she was feeling suicidal, and thought to email the HR department.
Then she got dressed up and went to the Albert Hall. Fucking fantasist

• Haha