Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
She says the title for Archie wasn’t important to her and then has proper got the arse on about it, I nearly spat my brew out when she said that!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
She actually scares me. It’s very easy for us who are at complete arms length to see her for what she is. But she is honestly the most frighteningly manipulative individual I’ve ever witnessed. Harry has turned into an annoying woke sap but I do have a fair bit of sympathy for him in all honesty.
She's a dangerous individual who shouldn't be given any sort of platform. She incites hate and division. Not just in the royal family but around the world. She knows what she's doing by bringing up the race card and the fact it creates even more division in these fragile times. I hope the media stop publishing stories on her now and let her create her own demise. She's absolutely despicable.

• Heart

Powerpuff

She comes across ungrateful

poor megs had to Google the anthem
Here's me working 50 hour weeks and all she has to do is learn to curtsey and the words to the national anthem AND gets paid to do it. What a hardship her life has become. As an actress, I'd expect it to be one of her skills anyway? Learning lines and scenes at short notice?

• Haha
  • Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
It’s interesting how she praises the Queen because she loved to be in the limelight with the top dog so to speak, but she’s so insecure when it comes to Kate as she knows she will never be that high up in the lineage, and quite clearly was threatened by that statue, once a social climber always a social climber!

Sick of the bs

'A little girl of colour' you're half white but you conveniently forget that! And just for the record you look NOTHING like the people in Africa.

• Heart

dillydallywally

So Harry and his family had a conversation without her there and she twisted it to suit her and wasn’t even there. Fuck off megan.

Eveningdusk

i’m new here and haven’t been able to keep up with the threads so not sure if this has been mentioned. But I wanted to add a couple of bits. I’m mixed race myself (Indian and white) and even I’ve wandered about what my children might look like. I’d be very surprised if even M &. H hadn’t thought it themselves Including skin colour. without context or the conversation about Archie‘s skin colour it is very hard to know the intent behind what was said especially without other examples of racism as Archie not being made a Prince was just following law.

Also, if you really want to see racism, you can find a way to see it.A look, posture and every tiny word can be dissected but that doesn’t mean it’s what necessarily was meant. In the wake of BLM it’s a sensitive subject and it should be taken seriously... but both sides with concrete proof and facts. A full investigation before anything is said. As M & H are ‘compassionate’ people who have been tarred and victimised by the press and ‘falsehoods’ and ‘smear campaigns’ how on earth can they think brandishing vague claims around which paints the whole RF as Racist is brave and courageous, especially when most of them may be 100% innocent???

• Heart

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
🕵️‍♂️Game time: Your Truth 🕵️‍♀️

The classic detective game! In Your Truth, players move from room to room in a Montecito mansion to solve the mystery of: who done it, with what, and where? Players must listen to Meg and Harry's accusation against the members of the RF and spot the lie. Bonus question is who said the racist comment!

A great game for those who enjoy nonsense and limited range of acting.

Note: To makes sure you are not a robot, you have to name a country and point it on the map. 📌

Thank you for the title @Palpatine

• Haha
  • Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
Erm ... is it safe for a pregnant woman to be amongst chickens? Aren't they considered brimming with salmonella?

• Haha
  • Heart

SummerRayne

Please can someone explain? I am white as fresh Eastern European snow, my husband is a quite dark skinned Arab. When I was pregnant both of us were trying to imagine how our son would look like - eyes, hair color and structure and skin color. Why is this racist? There are even Apps where you can mix your child visually by using the pics of the parents.

NineTails20

Chatty Member
Saw Jim Davidson while browsing on TikTok. Yes, I know he's a racist, sexist git. But don't judge me for cracking up when he called Orca 'Ian Wright in a wig'.

• Haha
  • Angry

Shmoogles

I'm sure this has been posted at least once, but it's new to me so thought I'd share it anyway. Evidence of a complete psychopath.

054f508f14b11d91.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
Harry talks about being let down by his family, imagine how they feel by him running to a celebrity interviewer prime time American TV to reef them out of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

1001 others

VIP Member
An interesting comment from The Daily Mail:

"When is somebody going to air all Meghan's secrets and why have so many been hushed up? Her first marriage to Joseph Goldman-Guliano the lawyer for example that ended in an annulment after his mother paid her off with a substantial sum due to realising she was totally unsuitable for her son. Her mother abandoning her for a life of crime and serving six years for money fraud and d rugs. Her uncle the diplomat who pulled a lot of strings to wangle her an internship that she would never have managed on her own merit. And she was in a civil relationship with a chef when she met Harry, who she just walked out on. And why does she snub all family members either her own or Harry's but prefers celebrities. The wedding a prime example. Also, Doria's relative that mysteriously died so she inherited a house, and a hazing incident at Northwestern University that included supergluing students eyes shut and being suspended...interesting rumours."

• Heart
  • Wow

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I’m no fan of M&H, in fact I was glad when they left, as they were in danger of making the monarchy popular, but if they help to fuck things up for the Royals I’m all for that, we need to be rid of this ridiculous outdated institution.

• Angry
  • Heart

Imageofmema

Give her a break you guys. Don’t you realise how difficult it was for her to stay up late learning the national Anthem even though she didn’t receive any special training. Unimaginable hardship.

• Haha

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Thomas Markle actually spoke the absolute truth about what Megs and Harry said...... BULLSHT.......😂🤑🤣 Well done for your truth Thomas and God Bless you Sir xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39