Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
That last few seconds said it all for me, Oprah and Meghan burst into laughter and all smiles at the end and Harry just looked pained and blank, he knows within what it’s done to his family, but he’s put his wife first now so time to lie in his bed they’ve made I guess!

Reactions: 61

mb1202

VIP Member
After thinking over it, I blame.... Matt Cardle.

If he had taken up on Smeggy's offer, we would have heard of this psycho. Damn you, Matt Cardle. Damn you.
The fact that the stories about Lizzie Cundy/Ashley Cole/Matt Cardle/I love rich British men/meeting up with Piers Morgan exist just prove that she isn’t genuine. I know that’s an understatement at this point but she keeps feigning ignorance and making out like she met Harry by chance on a blind date and just fell head over heels for him. She targeted this kind of lifestyle, it’s well documented. Not to mention her Diana obsession.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
"I have what my mum left me and without that we wouldn’t have been able to do this," he said of his relocation to Los Angeles.

"It’s like she saw it coming and she’s been with us through this whole process," he added.

It has been reported that Princess Diana left Harry and William £6.5million when she died in 1997 with the money invested so that Harry received roughly £10million when he turned 30.

This guy is pathetic and a disgrace!!! I can't believe his audacity to moan and whinge about his financial problems. In the middle of a global pandemic in which every day someone is losing their job and struggling to pay bills and rent. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
He casually forgot to mention the few million pounds in spare change his great granny, The Queen Mother left him.... Doesn't he come into that money when he turns 40?

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Baguette

VIP Member
I don’t belive the Kate story one bit i think it’s obvs it was other way around.
Also you can see she’s very jealous of Kate.
Apparently Megz had a full blown meltdown during the fitting and there's a video out there. It made it to Canadian media....

• Wow
Reactions: 59
Have you just seen the latest PR photos of them? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

SO MANIPULATIVE!!!!!

Now it‘s going to be ‘leave the expectant couple alone to enjoy this special time in life as they await their newest member’

Butter wouldn’t melt.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
I just noticed that the Sussexes were quite evasive -
Didn't name the person that made the remark about their kids skin, and also didn't say what it was that Kate did to make Meghan cry. Didn't say exactly what Meghan asked for to help her mental health. Didn't name the person at Sentabale that warned Harry about the media. Didn't say what the outing of Kate and Meghan together at Wimbledon was meant to be ("it is not what it looked like" - but what was it??? The "first wedding". ).

this is terrible. They just made a lot of smoke and gained lots of attention, but didn't provide many answers.
The worst thing is that people will wrongly accuse people of having said these things.

• Heart
  • Sick

Rayne

VIP Member
Anyone noticed she’s got her “calling into work sick” voice on while talking about this, all low and croaky and woe is me

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I find it funny she sued the papers for publishing such a personal letter between herself and father yet she is happy to disclose and discuss personal conversations between Harry and his family 🤨🤨🤨

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

MillicentMargaret

No. Slightly unbelievably she said clearly that Nottingham Cottage garden was their marriage and the Windsor ceremony was theatre and they didn't even want it.

I think this wedding situation has to be resolved. The Windsor wedding service took place in the presence of HMTQ, the Head of the Church of England. Its extremely serious if it was faked.
There were a several vicars having arguments over it on twitter. I don't know about other denominations or religions but in the Church of England you aren't allowed to have a fake ceremony to fool the public with the Archbishop knowingly involved both times. As I said before God would be like "erm, you idiots already did this, now neither are valid!". It gets even more muddled when the "threatre" ceremony was the signing of the register one with the witnesses.

And that's before you get into "faking it" for a billion people and being smug about it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Firstly can I get my £40 back for the parking for the royal “wedding” then?

I used to do some PA work for a big company sending high profile people around the world. We held their passports and driving licenses to enable us to book tickets, cars, helicopters etc etc. They were then given in a pack to the person accompanying them.
I thought this was standard practice?
I think this is standard in most large organisations with senior staff.

The passport thing is another head scratcher for me. She didnt have one but went to NY, tennis etc. That makes no sense. Did she think she could jet off whenever she wanted on the back of the british taxpayer? Did the ginger nut do such a shit job of telling her what it was like? How many times did they actually meet before he popped the question? Lol! They make no sense.

Reactions: 56

Gamu

VIP Member
I don’t even like the royal family but it’s funny how pronouns twitter are falling over themselves to defend Harry literally dressing up as a Nazi while labelling all members of the royal family as racist.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Burnbook94

Chatty Member
Just finished the interview, haven’t been able to read the whole thread but oh my god...
Harry continuously talking about race... this is the same Harry that thought it would be a good idea to wear a nazi costume

• Haha

badpuppy

On this International Woman's Day, let's not forget to celebrate this saintly, woke, champion of women.
They do say, the wokest are the ones to watch.

oprah wein.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart

bubbadabut

VIP Member
It is so easy to pick holes in any of the stories they have spun in the interview, based on accounts we have heard previously from the horse's mouth and indirectly via FF.

Anyone remember Jussie Smollett and his 'race-hate hell?' We all know what happened there. All his mates came out to back him, Twitter was outraged, but he was found out, piece-by-piece. Keep the faith, people.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Anyone who makes a statement and then says “right?” after is gaslighting. She’s basically telling you to agree with what she’s saying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Cattykins

Poor Prince Harry was trapped in his guilded cage, cry me a river! Try being trapped in a job you hate that makes you sick and you can’t leave because kids, mortgage etc he’s coming across so entitled

• Heart
Reactions: 52