Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Well she said when she was pregnant so does that not mean the same thing
It is Diana Cosplay.... because Diana apparently threw herself down the stairs while pregnant with Harry in a bid to kill herself/ miscarry. Remember this is a chick who took out a full page OpEd piece in the NYtimes to tell the WORLD about her miscarriage and how hard it was. and yet.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Bomfi

Refuses to reconcile with her father over a few paparazzi photos, she could never betray her own child like that. No. Just planned to off herself, child included, then told the world.
Saw that on Daily Mail comments it’s so true

• Heart
Reactions: 51

mb1202

VIP Member
Tried to watch turned off after 90 seconds. What is this utter BS that she’s going on about not knowing the day to day life of a working royal, you only read about it in ‘fairytales’. Erm 1) no one who marries in knows precisely how it will be meghan, you grow into it and learn. 2) you did know Meghan, you studied your idol Diana for years. You were merely shocked that it’s not a vacuous, fake Hollywood type pageant contest where the biggest smile and most simpering look becomes Queen. Foul woman. Also the dark eye makeup, what a transparent move to copy Diana’s look in the panorama interview.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

JudithKuntz

I really don't understand this part.

Meghan goes to HR department of Buckingham palace for mental health help and apparently all they say is; that sucks but you're not staff so we can't help. It's probably way beyond the remit of that department to help so surely they have said where she should go?

Mental health is one of Harry's (and his brothers) main topics so it doesn't stack up that she spent months inside and was denied help from health professionals. Her version of events sounds like someone kidnapped.
I have a theory about this...only a theory but it makes sense to me.

We know that Meghan was treating her staff like shit. Maybe one of them became so distressed they were sent to occupational health for therapy/counselling.

Meghan comes in and says...”Where’s X today”?

She’s told that she’s been given time off for help following yesterday’s tantrum/row/abuse.

Says Meghan...”What about my help? When can I see this counsellor? Don’t you know how terrible life is for me? I want to kill myself it’s so bad. I’m the one who needs the counsellow, not her. Make me an appointment”.

”Well, Your Highness, occupational health is an employee resource but....”

”I’ve just told you I want to kill myself and you won’t let me get help?”

I bet it was something like that. It’s gone through Meghan’s Me Me Me filter and come out as the self-indulgent bullshit we saw last night.

Why on earth would a senior member of the royal family go to Buckingham Palace HR department for medical help? I don’t think she did. I think she took exception to someone she bullied having to do that because of her.

JMO

• Wow
  • Heart

Doc

VIP Member
The takeaway I got from it all:-

1) Meghan is a shit actress
2) She’s not doing anything unexpected. Social climbing, feathering her nest and being a general narcissist
3) Harry’s pissed he couldn’t keep his hands on taxpayer money for less duty, pissed that Charlie wouldn’t open up the Duchy purse and pissed that titles and pomp weren’t kept because he’s PRINCE HARRY, BELOVED SON OF DIANA

• Heart

Sick of the bs

"She did what I would do if I upset someone and take responsibility and send flowers etc"
You just upset half the world love... What you gonna do???

• Haha
Reactions: 50

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Why were they so surprised and angry that security was removed from the purse of taxpayers?! When they decided to ditch royal duties. It beggars belief

Reactions: 49

Lilu22

VIP Member
I wish they’d use their titles. She is not Kate, she is the Duchess of Cambridge. A little bit of respect please

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Sick of the bs

Oh my god... Why would you rip the queen's world apart like this? What a twat

I think the palace WAS protecting her by advising her not to go out - she was fucking it up and they were trying to stop the gossip. She WAS over saturated.

She refuses to see things factually.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
The whole narrative has more holes than a colander.

According to Harry, someone he'll never name said something, before he and Meghan married about the colour of skin any potential children may have, in a conversation - singular.
Meghan says it was multiple conversations whilst she was pregnant with Archie.

Meghan said she was denied access to mental health treatment by a senior member of the Royal Family. She said dhe couldn't get an Uber to get help. But Harry could have taken her, a home visit could have been arranged. They visited some sort of aromatherapy etc shop for 2 hours, she saw doctors for her pregnancy, she travelled to the US, they went on a tour the other side of the world, but they couldn't get medical help for mental health issues?

Meghan said Archie wasn't made a Prince because of his skin colour. That's what H & M would call a falsehood. If Harry had married a member of the Ayrian race, their children would not have been princes or princesses. That's just how it works. However, if and when Charles becomes King, H & M's children will become Prince & Princess. What confuses me, is that Meghan made a big deal of saying how upsetting it was when the incident when ahe was alleged to have made Kate apparcry was actually in reverse. Kate made her cry.

However, it was repeatedly reported that H & M didn't want Archie to be a prince. If this is not in fact the case, which is what is being alleged, why did they not make a big fuss about the error in reporting this? It makes no sense.

Meghan said her passport, keys etc were taken from her. I'd suggest the passport was because as a member of the Royal Family, she is not going to need to hang around waiting for passport control. Her passport forms part of the administrative side to her travelling. She doesn't need to worry about that. She just turns up at the airport via chauffeur driven luxury car, and turn up she did, numerous times. She travelled abroad repeatedly. It doesn't sound as though her passport was kept from her, does it?

I don't know what keys were taken from her. I don't think they really need a front door key as again, they did not travel anywhere unattended. If she had a car, she would have been able to drive, just as other RF members do.

They did not get married prior to the big wedding in St George's chapel. If it was, as described, simply H & M and the Archbishop of Canterbury, it was not a legal wedding. Had it been a legal wedding, their subsequent wedding, the one that cost taxpayers MILLIONS would have been illegal.

There were quite possibly some valid complaints raised by H & M. By mixing those in with multiple contradictions and blatant lies, the whole integrity of the interview is severely damaged. Likewise, wearing a ridiculous £5k black evening dress/nightie for an interview filmed on a sunny day in a relaxed garden setting was ludicrous. She was off to a ball/funeral and Harry was stopping off at the pub for a few rounds after work on a Friday night. Her heavy eye make up mirroring Diana's interview and her hair styled in a similar way to photographs of Wallis Simpson, who also wore a similar dress, is embarrassingly transparent. Meghan performed, whilst Harry reinforced the almost universally held belief that he is as thick as thin, blabs his mouth off to anyone who'll listen and blames every man and his dog for literally everything.

Oh and the curtsying. That's completely ridiculous. Harry didn't mention she'd need to curtsy to the Queen? Meghan didn't know anything about that? As my Mum said, she must think we were born yesterday. Also, Meghan said Fergie taught her to curtsey, but Fergie's been a persona non grata for decades. The whole story is less believable than Father Christmas!

There's doubtless more, but I need to go to bed!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Oh Harry you big fucking gobshite. Meghan sitting there trying to hold in the smirk as he publicly slates his father. They are both trash

• Heart

H96

Seriously at this point fuck the Americans. Fuck Biden’s stupid ass too. As head of government and head of countries they should not be commenting on shit like this. Just like the Queen doesn’t comment on America’s issues either. What if the Queen and the royal family commented on biden’s crackhead son Hunter??? Fucking idiots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Respectfully if you support them you are on the wrong thread
And to address the blithering about poor Princess Margaret:

Once upon a time there was an Egyptian President by the name of Gamal Nasser. If you have any knowledge about the Middle East worth a tiny shit, you know who he is and why he was an important figure. If you don't, google and learn something worthwhile.

Nasser had a daughter named Mona. At age 17 she met a young educated army officer named Ashraf Marwan. The daughter fell head over heels in love with him. Nasser thought the officer was not sincere in his affections and was trying to use Mona to social climb. However, Mona was teary-eyed insistent on their love and Nasser was soft on her. He acquiesced to their marriage despite his misgivings.

He set them up in London in 1968 ostensibly so Ashraf could study. Ashraf as it turned out, had no intention of studying but instead went hogwild enjoying himself with booze and gambling and took the absolute piss so much that he was recalled to Egypt after a few months in disgrace. Limits were set on his spending. As it turned out, Ashraf was in it all for the money and status. He was almightily pissed off at his father in laws for daring to take away his financial benefits and freedom to live abroad, but kept quiet and took up the plum job he was offered in the Presidential offices.

Ashraf, motivated by little more than a need of money and a grand sense of spite towards his father in law, contacted the Israelis and offered to spy for them using his access to the President. After a lot of scrutiny, they accepted him. He became known as 'The Angel'. The Angel was to become perhaps the single most important foreign asset in the Mossad's history.

In 1973, having got wind of top secret military plans to invade Israel, The Angel passed a code warning to the Israelis that warned them of the precise timing of the air attack that would start the Yom Kippur War. His intelligence helped immensely in helping the Israelis mop the floor with the Egyptians in short order. Nobody ever suspected him. He continued to pass intelligence to the Mossaf for many more years, causing incredible damage to his own country.

The point of all this is that there is a reason people of very high status, power and/or wealth generally to this day prefer to marry those they consider insiders or simply psychologically suitable for the role. When major assets or public roles are involved a bad choice of marriage partner can cause havoc and wreak devastation well beyond the normal, limited domestic sphere. Nasser allowing his daughter to marry a man he had misgivings about for love allowed a spiteful, greedy man to wreak huge political treachery on the entire Egyptian state and possibly changed the course of a war. Ashraf had zero ideological motivation for aiding the Israelis, he just wanted to spite his daddy in law who took his money away.

Any of this sound familiar?

People need to stop thinking in Disney terms about this stuff. It's childish and uninformed. Actions have consequences, and there are consequences to introducing the wrong type of character into an any high ranking office or situation. And they all know it, and act on it , except when they don't and shit like the current mess happens as a result.

Oh, and btw Ashraf lived happily in London in his later years, until he took a mysterious and thoroughly fatal spill off a high rise building in 2007. The Met suspect it was murder, probably by a Egyptian hit squad. Like I said, actions have consequences.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
WHYYYYYY didn't Oprah ask ANYTHING about tiara-gate !!!!!!!! Thats a massive part of this whole narrative!!!! What were these 'falsehoods' the Palace were supposedly perpetuating? Surely its not just "Meghan made Kate cry" !?! If it really WAS that bad she should have been able to reel off a list....
And did anyone else notice Meghan said she had spoken to senior royals about her mental health and they told her no there was nothing that could be done but when Harry appeared he said nobody knew about it as he was too ashamed to tell them and admit Meghan needed help!? Which is it? They either knew or they didn't?

Reactions: 47

Kezzle

so if the "wedding" in the garden would not have been legal, and the big fancy wedding was just a blessing are they actually married??

• Haha
  • Wow

igiveup

VIP Member
I just popped onto Twitter and thought I’d check out Valentine lows Twitter to see if he has posted anything.

He hasn’t posted anything since yesterday and because he’s a journalist I thought he may have had something to say to say about Meghan.

Why do I feel The Times are upto something and maybe we will wake up tomorrow to a shit storm and finally hearing from Meghan’s victims whom were bullied.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Wow