Harry and Meghan #69 Haz will always be the runt. Megz will always be a...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ohhhhh just tuned in to listen to Alex whathisname and it has been cancelled due to aa email he recived

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She should have already been curtsying to Eugenie etc anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I hope the Obamas don't get involved, that would really hurt the Queen, she is good friends with them.

Great now twitter is going to be filled with the violent thugs who wish to bring down the monarchy again 🙄 it had just calmed down!
I really really hope the Obama's just keep quiet. I love them.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh this is annoying looks like itv are putting ads on this every 10mins like they did last night when I watched it live 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Not scripted apparently, but the word salad sounds pretty scripted to me 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I was going to watch but the clips I saw this morning and what's already been discussed wound me up enough so I'm re watching motherland
I've had to put Schitts Creek on to take my mind off it and make me laugh but it isn't working.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Tried to watch turned off after 90 seconds. What is this utter BS that she’s going on about not knowing the day to day life of a working royal, you only read about it in ‘fairytales’. Erm 1) no one who marries in knows precisely how it will be meghan, you grow into it and learn. 2) you did know Meghan, you studied your idol Diana for years. You were merely shocked that it’s not a vacuous, fake Hollywood type pageant contest where the biggest smile and most simpering look becomes Queen. Foul woman. Also the dark eye makeup, what a transparent move to copy Diana’s look in the panorama interview.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Does anyone remember the poisonous pair insisting that Archie was to be an only child? Environmental decision, 1 child is enough blah blah. Many saw it as a dig at W&K who had 3. The lies just drip off their forked tongues 🤮

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.