Harry and Meghan #69 Haz will always be the runt. Megz will always be a...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just noticed that the Sussexes were quite evasive -
Didn't name the person that made the remark about their kids skin, and also didn't say what it was that Kate did to make Meghan cry. Didn't say exactly what Meghan asked for to help her mental health. Didn't name the person at Sentabale that warned Harry about the media. Didn't say what the outing of Kate and Meghan together at Wimbledon was meant to be ("it is not what it looked like" - but what was it??? The "first wedding". ).

this is terrible. They just made a lot of smoke and gained lots of attention, but didn't provide many answers.
The worst thing is that people will wrongly accuse people of having said these things.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Another one slagging off institutional racism- meaning the royal family of course. Yet just like that little tosser from suits she was more than happy to be bragging about attending the wedding. I remember her stories well that day
Exactly this! They’re disgusting hypocrites the lot of them. That bollockless little twit Patrick J Adams now Serena, happy to enjoy the hospitality and pomp (I hate that word but it’s apt here) provided by the royal family when it suited them. Sickening arrogant people.

Reactions: 38
Refuses to reconcile with her father over a few paparazzi photos, she could never betray her own child like that. No. Just planned to off herself, child included, then told the world.
Saw that on Daily Mail comments it’s so true

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Laughing at the title of this and also the pole, Harry’s inner voice 😂😂😂

Its almost showtime. I think Twitter is going to explode 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Harry & Meghan #70. Two weddings, lots of lies, someone's telling porky pies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Refuses to reconcile with her father over a few paparazzi photos, she could never betray her own child like that. No. Just planned to off herself, child included, then told the world.
Saw that on Daily Mail comments it’s so true
Did she say child included?!? What !? If so then she is even lower than tit in the gutter at this point

Reactions: 10
HELP have been ranting about these two wasters to my poor husband (great pandemic distraction) but now he wants to watch the interview on ITV or rte2.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
LMAO another photo of “Archie” but yet again it’s in ludicrous black and white, and doesn’t actually show “Archie”, just a bundle of blankets, and what could be a plastic foot.

do they not have colour cameras in Montecito?

WHERE IS POOR ARCHIEDOLL because I sure as hell don’t believe he’s with Pop and Flop.
I was watching a YouTube video just earlier on which included a picture of him on the beach, slightly blurred. It looked like it was a miniature 60 year old. Very strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thanks to @Rubythefirebat for the shiny new thread.

Bet we'll fill this one up in a jiffy, as the actress said to the.... Ooops never mind 🤣

BBC News at 8.30 are fact checking

- the two weddings (Sussex spokesperson has now said first wedding in the garden was simply a ritual)
- was Archie denied a title? (No as the rules are clear, BBC explained them
- was Archie denied security? (No as only a available to working Royals. Harry stepped back so lost his justification for taxpayer funded security)
- The row with Kate. Who made who cry? (Bridesmaid's dress incident. BBC repeated Meghan's version without challenge)
-Archies's skin colour. Who asked? (Not the Queen or PP but who was it? BBC did not challenge or question the statement made)
Well said and exactly this .... the lies are being systematically separated dissected and torn apart. We are dealing with the best of the best in the Royal Family from Advisors to physicians... Meghan Markle ... your day has come ... 👋👏👍

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm willing to bet that there will be a Palace statement tomorrow. They're probably waiting for the interview to air tonight in the UK and they will finally speak up tomorrow. They've probably spent the whole day discussing with lawyers/advisors and etc. I can't imagine them being quiet after such allegations. This whole thing is also on the verge of becoming a geo-political scandal, affecting our relation with the US and the Commonwealth. Just awful.

Reactions: 47
I just noticed that the Sussexes were quite evasive -
Didn't name the person that made the remark about their kids skin, and also didn't say what it was that Kate did to make Meghan cry. Didn't say exactly what Meghan asked for to help her mental health. Didn't name the person at Sentabale that warned Harry about the media. Didn't say what the outing of Kate and Meghan together at Wimbledon was meant to be ("it is not what it looked like" - but what was it??? The "first wedding". ).

this is terrible. They just made a lot of smoke and gained lots of attention, but didn't provide many answers.
The worst thing is that people will wrongly accuse people of having said these things.
Like a person who shits in the middle of the staff kitchen, runs away then watches the chaos that ensues 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t even like the royal family but it’s funny how pronouns twitter are falling over themselves to defend Harry literally dressing up as a Nazi while labelling all members of the royal family as racist.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.